Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

"Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) (61776 Views)

'Come On! Let's Have A Little Sex' Church Themed Poster Sparks Reactions / Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) / 'Your Mugabe Will Surely Resign' Church Poster (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by awetaiye2015: 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
OP, this ur camera poor oooo. Abi na tecno touch light phone u use?

As for the poster, endtime pastor...
Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by DFSH(m): 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
14But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judæa flee to the mountains: 15and let him that is on the housetop not go down into the house, neither enter therein, to take any thing out of his house: 16and let him that is in the field not turn back again for to take up his garment. 17But woe to them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 18And pray ye that your flight be not in the winter. 19For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be. 20And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days. 21And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not: 22for false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. 23But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.
Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
daddytime:

Bible author...i hail you, sir.

Make I hear you condemn that guy then you go tell me wet in you understand for Bible

Nonsense
It is people like you that pick just a verse and form meanings from it without having to link it with its surrounding verses, because of your preconceived beliefs. You don't ask questions, you just read, conclude and judge. Is that how a rational thinker should act?
Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by crownaayam17(m): 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
The pastor must have his own reason for the theme.i think on my reason,it isn't corrupted.
So, unless you are born to critics lifestyle,you will condemn this theme
Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by Rockyrascal(m): 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
Maximus69:
He's only playing smart!

I'm sure whoever attends the program with heart full of lust will be totally disappointed. Because the guy will simply tell you :
'that's what Potiphar's wife told Joseph and the faithful young man turned her down'! Genesis 39:7-9

So he will collect the dolls from those who brought it and send them away! wink

Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by thaprofit88: 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
queenblog:
What an epic .. crusade theme, do you think is wrong?

[b]VIA>>[/b]https://kupelove..com/2019/07/come-lets-have-sex-see-nigeria-church.html

That bible verse is non existent
Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hehehehehe. Pastor way sabbi.
Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by posemeke: 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
TVSA:
it's a bible verse

Genesis 39:7 (international standard version)
That's why, sometime later, Joseph's master's wife looked straight at Joseph and propositioned him: "Come on! Let's have a little sex!"

Bros what i saw on the poster wasn't it Gen 39:7 but rather na 1 Gen 39:7 abeg na which Bible dis book dey?
Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
The reason for the advert/banner is simple. The pastor has a target audience in mind and his messages, prepared for them; perverts that misunderstand the message in the banner. Its a smart move though.. See? its already gaining publicity. I tell you that church will be filled to capacity that day. Even amebos sef will attend.

Message that was extracted from the story of Joseph; how God delivered him from the lust of portipher's wife.

All these random church attack sef, everyone is spreading tentacles looking for any church shaming crap to talk about

i wonder why nairaland mods keep approving these nonsense.
Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by Brasmol2016(m): 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
Is quite disheartened that a region organization could present such to the public,what a trash!
Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by Brasmol2016(m): 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
Is quite disheartened that a religion organization could present such to the public,what a trash!
Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by DarlingEmojist(m): 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
Which kinda new Animal is this one again?
Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by ThatFairGuy: 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ozalla, Enugu is Yoruba Church... Tribalism has eaten deep into your entire body
Blackfire:
Yoruba church
Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by olowo1995(m): 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
I see this as a means to get people attention to the church and have a new members..

Anyway when you got there it will be a sex talk and nt sex normally but you sharp guyz and babe will get connection there sha anyway...
Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by princeade86(m): 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
daddytime:

Bible author...i hail you, sir.

Make I hear you condemn that guy then you go tell me wet in you understand for Bible

Nonsense
Genesis 39:7 (KJV) And it came to pass after these things, that his master's wife cast her eyes upon Joseph; and she said, Lie with me. This is what bible said.
Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by daddytime(m): 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
princeade86:
Genesis 39:7 (KJV) And it came to pass after these things, that his master's wife cast her eyes upon Joseph; and she said, Lie with me. This is what bible said.

And another version says " Come let's have sex"
Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by TVSA: 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
posemeke:

Bros what i saw on the poster wasn't it Gen 39:7 but rather na 1 Gen 39:7 abeg na which Bible dis book dey?

that must be an error. I only said the topic is from a bible verse.
Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by mechanics(m): 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
hmmmmm, the theme of the crusade is wrong.
Re: "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) by hope4life: 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
I will not send my daughters there even if he used the caption to attract the youth with good intention. It's too graphic and provocative

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet TL Kelvin In Sex Scandal, Sleeps With Married Woman / Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad / Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.