Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,183 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Actress Regina Daniels Seen Study Hard For Her Final Exams - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Regina Daniels Seen Study Hard For Her Final Exams (3158 Views)

Regina Daniels Seen Performing R!tual For Her Husband (video) / Regina Daniels Seen Testing The Authenticity Of Her Latest Diamond Ring / Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Regina Daniels Seen Study Hard For Her Final Exams by Anjollysblog: 8:28am On Jul 02, 2019
Anjolasblogonline.com

:
Latest billionaire wife in town, Regina Daniels who recently sealed her union to Ned Nwoko, seen studying in her hubby expanse mansion as she prepares for her final exams despite missing the whole semester due to the lengthy marital rites.
She emerged as the Best student in Igbinedion University during her freshman year, so acing her exams must be a breeze especially with her new financial backing.

Source :http://anjolasblogonline.com/2019/07/02/actress-regina-d…-her-final-exams/

Re: Actress Regina Daniels Seen Study Hard For Her Final Exams by Abfinest007(m): 8:34am On Jul 02, 2019
final exams that will end with sorting

5 Likes

Re: Actress Regina Daniels Seen Study Hard For Her Final Exams by Aonkuuse(m): 8:37am On Jul 02, 2019
Who is she deceiving. How is this even news?

4 Likes

Re: Actress Regina Daniels Seen Study Hard For Her Final Exams by Jayslicky: 8:45am On Jul 02, 2019
No be only study hard, person wey no go even write the exam, that is if she never even get her certificate for hand.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Regina Daniels Seen Study Hard For Her Final Exams by landmark86: 8:51am On Jul 02, 2019
Even if she no read nor write the exam, she will surely pass.
Davido no step lecture rooms but he graduated.

Just that am only ANGRY with the FOOLLLL that pushed dis to the FP.
Re: Actress Regina Daniels Seen Study Hard For Her Final Exams by DIKEnaWAR: 10:14am On Jul 02, 2019
This one emerged best student?

If I were a parent in her department, I would withdraw my child. My child can't be a student where this one is best student. When does she study?
Re: Actress Regina Daniels Seen Study Hard For Her Final Exams by willyo(m): 10:46am On Jul 02, 2019
Gurl changed like chameleon... Almost looking weird
Re: Actress Regina Daniels Seen Study Hard For Her Final Exams by iamapplord(m): 10:57am On Jul 02, 2019
Op..so this is NEWS

#SayNOtoRUGA

Re: Actress Regina Daniels Seen Study Hard For Her Final Exams by Hintona(f): 11:22am On Jul 02, 2019
All na scam
Re: Actress Regina Daniels Seen Study Hard For Her Final Exams by Babacele: 11:28am On Jul 02, 2019
Hintona:
All na scam
hehehehe ....una no go kii mi ooo.
Re: Actress Regina Daniels Seen Study Hard For Her Final Exams by bennynaza(m): 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
But ur chapter don close na.
Haven't you noticed?
Re: Actress Regina Daniels Seen Study Hard For Her Final Exams by PapaNnamdi: 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
shey dis one fit spell parallelogram?
Awon #TotoPowerGang
Re: Actress Regina Daniels Seen Study Hard For Her Final Exams by eddyghali(m): 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
When did she even gain the admission? na 2yrs course she study?
Re: Actress Regina Daniels Seen Study Hard For Her Final Exams by TANID(m): 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hintona:
All na scam
Re: Actress Regina Daniels Seen Study Hard For Her Final Exams by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lol
Re: Actress Regina Daniels Seen Study Hard For Her Final Exams by Aidejay(m): 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
What did I want to say seff?
Ohh yes I remember
So she still dey skul that's nice good for her married rich and now educated. What a piece
Well I'm tired of finding a fault all I can say is ......................make money so that when haters start talking you can just enter your private jet and cry

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of Bambam's Brother And Her Dad / "Your Song Is An Embarrassment To Naija Music"- Kelly Hansome Blasts DJ Cuppy / Bbnaija Queen Fvck White Money In Hoh Room (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.