Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com (51244 Views)

The Massive Corruption At The Government Hospital Where I Did My NYSC: Ex Corper / Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) / Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by ibez007(m): 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
Imagine?!.

No be village girl, a well exposed person for that matter ��

In fact, I gave up!
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Kingsaeedibn: 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
Don't believe everything you read on social media

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by wyqay: 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
if I may ask : will she ever rest in peace? because she has put her parents into bleeding heart throughout their life time.
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Meedon: 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by frozen70(f): 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
It's like to survive the harsh economy is easier than to survive a heart break ❓

Someone, you are not even sure he will marry you

Someone that will marry you and still pregnant a woman out side

Someone that nature has destined that he must not eat egusi soup alone

Now tell me, what's the essence of dying for him.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
rapcy:
But why?? Was she not alive before the relationship, why kill yourself over seone who would still be alive when you're dead undecided

Sometimes we aren't patient with our pain. We feel so overwhelmed at the moment and feel the pain will never ebb. But more often than not, it's not true.

It's just so sad.

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by odogwu9(m): 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by karma2000: 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
She will face the real karma in hell for being stupid
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by ibekwe97: 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
RIP, I was once a victim of this heart break. A girl I dated for 4 years unexpectedly call off d relationship between she met a new guy. It really hurt me but I thank God I over come it

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by ChiefS(m): 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
Very unfortunate. This also is foolishness!!!!!
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Chukalemon(m): 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
Gbajabiamila eeeeeh.hmmm I laugh. women are indeed the most stupid creature on earth

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Chigoziemnwamadi: 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
Sorry dear.
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Emanodimo(m): 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
bennynaza:
People will now be killing people and blaming it on suicide because our authorities can't properly investigate. And the citizens jump to trending conclusions.
The same way people make unproven allegations of rape and people jump to conclusions because the authorities can't properly investigate.

Mad country

Bro, i am surprise to hear that... cuz of someone u met at NYSC. Really difficult to believe the story.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by lielbree: 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
Baby girl why?? cry
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Eze2000(m): 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Can't imagine how people find it easy to kill themselves

Wait until you get into trouble where you are terrified of facing tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Ogaga87(m): 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
Save all the strength to have a good performance in hell
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by MRLANNISTER(m): 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
Nnadigoodluck:

A 2018 Batch A Corps Member that passed out on Thursday, March 14th 2019, Miss Mercy Shalom Adelakun has committed Suicide.

Nyscinfo.com learnt that she killed herself, because a guy she just met, dumped her.

More details later.

Source- https://nyscinfo.com/ex-corper-mercy-adelakun-commits-suicide/

Slowpokes will blame this on Buhari. He should have told the guy not to dump her.
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by shogsman(m): 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
Heart-360millon
Kidney-50million plus
Liver-you only need 25-60% to survive, in the black market the rest goes for more than 70million.
Eggs-
Womb-
Blood-
Bone marrows-

Just wasted so much money for something as insignificant as a d*ick.
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Ucheaaustin: 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
incminx3457:

Hope you guys don't need to be told that this is a scam!!!!
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Hyper80(m): 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
I think parents are failing really!
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
Jayslicky:
See ehn this life is too sweet to kill yourself over another human that would move on without you, if you die the world continues nobody really gives a fvck.

Why would I commit suicide when I have not made enough money yet, when I have not visited every country yet, when I have not tasted all alcoholic drinks and I have not tasted all type of we*d yet.

No R.I.P to type for an idiot.
You think everyone cares about the pleasures of the world? To be honest a dead man is better than a living Dangote. A dead man worries about nothing. Just unconscious and safe from illnesses and natural disasters.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
Maybe the guy infected her
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by jetz(m): 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
This fine soul left just cos of a worthless guy mehn
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by West2019(m): 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
Nnadigoodluck:

A 2018 Batch A Corps Member that passed out on Thursday, March 14th 2019, Miss Mercy Shalom Adelakun has committed Suicide.

Nyscinfo.com learnt that she killed herself, because a guy she just met, dumped her.

More details later.

Source- https://nyscinfo.com/ex-corper-mercy-adelakun-commits-suicide/

very Good Nigeria population is too much self I beg make una continued pls
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Blacksavage: 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
Life have taya her....
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Damfostopper(m): 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
another one......cos of stewpid love....... well you people also do it to guys.....

.... atleast pressure on social amenities go reduce.... one out of the population
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
Another weakling is gone! RIP
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Liyusa(m): 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
But young lady , why na? Wen there are better guys everywhere.
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by omicpet(m): 12:55pm On Jul 02, 2019
SUPERPACK:
Why commit suicide?
Why not sell ur kidney, heart, liver, bladder etc and give the money to your parents, to fund your burial and help ease their pain of losing a loved one, just wasted almost 80million naira because of one idiot. SMH

SALUT
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
donbachi:
Just can't stop respecting that regina daniel's ex boyfriend...that dude deserves man of the year award.
Regina paid compensation if you know you know
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by JesusBorn: 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
Iberiberism in rubbish order

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) / How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 / How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.