Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com (51243 Views)

The Massive Corruption At The Government Hospital Where I Did My NYSC: Ex Corper / Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) / Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by millionboi2: 1:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
Maybe the guy infected her
u could still b wrong

Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
millionboi2:
u could still b wrong

Ok

So why fighting me angry you want to break my head
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by monimekaz(m): 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
Rest in hell
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Patriotician: 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
Me that i have 1 million love to show, my girlfriend is maltreating me while a lady out there is dying for another dude.

Woman's nature is complicated, i swear. I have even made up my mind to exclude myself from anything woman. If am urged, i go just carry myself go one bar go find pay as you do lady. I don tire for love love love

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by EnglishUsa: 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
Please if you are girl and you want to kill yourself over anything please contact me, i am available and also need a good relationship.
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by abdull4honest(m): 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
Now that your death may cause death to many in your household, you will never rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by airminem(f): 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
Jayslicky:
See ehn this life is too sweet to kill yourself over another human that would move on without you, if you die the world continues nobody really gives a fvck.

Why would I commit suicide when I have not made enough money yet, when I have not visited every country yet, when I have not tasted all alcoholic drinks and I have not tasted all type of we*d yet.

No R.I.P to type for an idiot.

Smh
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by airminem(f): 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
EnglishUsa:
Please if you are girl and you want to kill yourself over anything please contact me, i am available and also need a good relationship.

Do you have sniper??
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
All these fuk boys biko u guys should chill on d way u hit on naive girls and break their hearts. If u must chop and clean mouth pls do it with a street wise chick or runz girl. No go let babe death hang on ur neck.
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Ayodehji202: 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
bennynaza:
People will now be killing people and blaming it on suicide because our authorities can't properly investigate. And the citizens jump to trending conclusions.
The same way people make unproven allegations of rape and people jump to conclusions because the authorities can't properly investigate.

Mad country
you are very right this mumu blogger just they write nonsense and some sick ass modafuckers they comment on top what did not know shit ,this lady is my church member,very cool and calm ,she was even in church on Sunday ,her death is stiil a mystery
the poster of this thread be careful of what you post o

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by silibaba: 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
Nnadigoodluck:

A 2018 Batch A Corps Member that passed out on Thursday, March 14th 2019, Miss Mercy Shalom Adelakun has committed Suicide.

Nyscinfo.com learnt that she killed herself, because a guy she just met, dumped her.

More details later.

Source- https://nyscinfo.com/ex-corper-mercy-adelakun-commits-suicide/

Fish brain everywhere.
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by olumalcolm(m): 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
I know some pple will bash me for this statement but how can someone as pretty as dis not have brain? how can u kill urself ova 1 mofo? wu u b wey i kill mysef on top? what is the situation that wuld warrant suicide abeg? I know some pple will say depression is real but there is awareness everywhere, she is a graduate for crying out loud and she just finished serving, hw can she be so dumb to commit suicide when there are pple who have not even enjoyed 20% of what she has enjoyed? angry U just put ur parents in long emotional suffering.
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Jabioro: 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
Nonsense medemede! what has gone to study in the school.. wasted spermatozoa!
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by gift2xl: 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
bennynaza:
People will now be killing people and blaming it on suicide because our authorities can't properly investigate. And the citizens jump to trending conclusions.
The same way people make unproven allegations of rape and people jump to conclusions because the authorities can't properly investigate.

Mad country

thank GOD it's ur country and ur residing In her.
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by luckyedgal1(m): 1:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
Na wa oo
[sub][/sub]
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by farem: 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
rapcy:
But why?? Was she not alive before the relationship, why kill yourself over seone who would still be alive when you're dead undecided

She has given too much of her flesh, hence the action.
The guy has sucked and licked everything good that was there
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by j1mmy: 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Can't imagine how people find it easy to kill themselves
You wont know until your mind, body, soul and being is challenged beyond repair!

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by FRESHG(m): 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
Solidkay:
Kini gbogbo rubbish yi nah

what's the issue with suicide and breakups these days

When will our people come to terms with the fact that our ancestors too suffered heartbreaks but they didn't resolve to committing suicide...

BLAME TERRORIST BULLHARY THAT RAPED OUR COUNTRY
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
Why?
What is so special about a romantic relationship compared to your life, your potentials, your families and your self esteem??

You have not even started real life but you think all was lost??

Should we say RIP?? ?? ?

RIP!!! .
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Gkemz: 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
Just trying to figure out how losing someone you just met could cause one to take away his or her life
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
SUPERPACK:
Why commit suicide?
Why not sell ur kidney, heart, liver, bladder etc and give the money to your parents, to fund your burial and help ease their pain of losing a loved one, just wasted almost 80million naira because of one idiot. SMH
You have a valid point bro.You know person wey dey buy am?
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
Patriotician:
Me that i have 1 million love to show, my girlfriend is maltreating me while a lady out there is dying for another dude.

Woman's nature is complicated, i swear. I have even made up my mind to exclude myself from anything woman. If am urged, i go just carry myself go one bar go find pay as you do lady. I don tire for love love love
grin
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by limitless777(m): 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
Davash222:

How He was compensated. Besides, he stand a chance of fuccking her again when the opportunity comes. It's a win win for him!!

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahhah....

SAVAGERY with swagger.....
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by limitless777(m): 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
donbachi:
u were his middle man, how much?.
Abeg help me ask am.
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Stillthebest: 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
Do people think they would resurrect after they killed themselves? Looking onself must something-that-Idon't l-know induced.
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Femijohn198: 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
that is why is good to be in 2 different relationship if you're not yet married to ease the failure of breakup,human being can decide either male or female anytime that is not longer doing again.nobody is perfect so everyone should be wise because relationship is a game.our life is very important don't commit suicide
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
Work on yourself before you even consider becoming emotionally attached to anyone. Build character to prepare for the worst, because nothing in this life is rosy. Don't let the things you see in movies deceive you, they're merely a product of someone's imaginations.
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Samyyorn5050: 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Shalommy(f): 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
Foolish girl. Let devil rape her there!

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
Femijohn198:
that is why is good to be in 2 different relationship if you're not yet married to ease the failure of breakup,human being can decide either male or female anytime that is not longer doing again.nobody is perfect so everyone should be wise because relationship is a game.our life is very important don't commit suicide
What if both relationships fail at the same time?
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Femijohn198: 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
relationship is a game human must not put all his nature on it,to curb when d two relationship failed
Re: Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
thank God you wont make someones son a widow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) / How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 / How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.