Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty (34616 Views)

Tecno Phantom 9: This Is How the Camera Looks Like / Pictures From Tecno Phantom 9 Launch In Lagos / TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty by SPLENDID25(m): 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
whats with the camera''s'' this days.....it looks childish to me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty by mozzking: 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
this is pigs shit, have you guys seen 2019 asus zenfone6?

2 Likes

Re: TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty by marvin906(m): 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
FvckBuhari:

[color=#990000][/color]Which 1 you don do

ask your fada he will give you the answer

1 Share

Re: TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
When will Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro be launched in Nigeria sef?
Phone is a killer
Re: TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty by MartinsD12(m): 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
alizma:
I hope they wont make the same mistake they made with phantom8?
Any battery below 5,000mAh will land them in the same mess with phantom8.
3500MAH IS THE BATTERY
Re: TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty by MartinsD12(m): 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
nnaomaog:
People say beauty is subjective. They try to explain it by saying that it all depends on who is viewing the object or person in question.

While that is generally true, when it comes to the new TECNO Phantom 9 expected soon from Africa’s most preferred smartphone maker, one cannot help but disagree.

The design of this new device is out-of-this-world, literally speaking, and so is its beauty. The stunning aurora lights that appear as showers of colour in the Northern and Southern hemispheres of our planet inspired the design of this new device.

From leaked images currently available, we can definitely say that the new TECNO Phantom 9* will flaunt swirls of blue, black and red in various shades.

Sources say the new device will be a real game-changer with mind-blowing specs to match the amazing, otherworldly design. We can expect a camera that will be a lot more powerful than the dual camera on the older TECNO Phantom 8, perhaps an AI Triple Camera; a processor that will be equipped to take on huge tasks without any lag; and a much better screen among other things.

Some other expected features on the TECNO Phantom 9 are: In-display Fingerprint Scanner to minimize interruptions; Dual Flashlight for ultra-bright pictures; and Google Lens for easy image recognition on the device.

We also hear the device was crafted by a French design team based in Paris – talk about fine taste! No need to take the Lagos to Paris flight to enjoy French style. We can hardly wait for the device’s release. This also shows how far the brand will go to ensure that their devices are top-of-the-range and proves that TECNO is for Nigerians.

So, check out this aurora-inspired, French-styled and designed smartphone with AI Triple camera and so much more. TECNO Phantom 9 is expected to be launched on July 4.

What's your opinion on this?

https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/tecno-phantom-returns-with-a-new-device-wrapped-in-aurora-inspired-beauty/4hq2tk6
Another crap

1 Like

Re: TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty by devbojj: 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
https://www.legit.ng/1246508-aurora-beauty-tecno-phantom-returns-device.html

The more I read about this phone...the more I love it...
Re: TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty by eWyse: 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
More like a Samsung A70/Xiaomi Mi9 clone cheesy
Re: TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty by eWyse: 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
devbojj:
https://www.legit.ng/1246508-aurora-beauty-tecno-phantom-returns-device.html

The more I read about this phone...the more I love it...
Oh of course! After all, out of your 27 posts so far since you joined NL, only 3 are non-Tecno related.

You should be proud

5 Likes

Re: TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty by Soul47(m): 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Bet they'll put a Snapdragon 660 there and charge an arm and a leg for it.. grin

Highest 845.

No be techno, they will play safe.
Re: TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty by Majid1990(m): 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
How much can this cost? Make I begin make contribution
Re: TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty by drjprince: 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
infinix and tecno will be releasing phone thesame time,same company with different names recyling waste for ignorant people to buy cool shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty by Premiumwriter: 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
TalkTalkTwins:
so what would happen to our present phones? sad
bring am come
Re: TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty by Samson1851(m): 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
Re: TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty by texazzpete(m): 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
eWyse:

Oh of course! After all, out of your 27 posts so far since you joined NL, only 3 are non-Tecno related.

You should be proud

Yup. tons of bloggers and Nairalanders are paid marketers for Tecno

1 Like

Re: TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty by sylve11: 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
drjprince:
are you normal?

grin grin cool
Re: TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty by eki2000(m): 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
Tecno and Infinix are in trouble. If this Phantom 9 is any way more costly than Samsung A50, people will father opt for Samsung, just like Infinix Zero 6 sales is being frustrated by Samsung A50. Samsung, Nokia, Xioami and Oppo really out to spoil things for them.

1 Like

Re: TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty by Telvin7(m): 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
The latest junk about to be unveiled soon grin

NOTE::for junkers only.... Example
Re: TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty by alizma: 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
MartinsD12:

3500MAH IS THE BATTERY
Too bad. They should have know better.
Re: TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty by ridbell01(m): 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
I have stopped using tecno product since I bought the Canon X I was disappointed in the phone resolution I wanted to cry me that I sold my LG 3 and still ➕ money to buy the scrap

1 Like

Re: TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty by Goldyyy: 3:22am On Jul 04, 2019
shiftback:
This one that it took them 2 yrs to launch the phantom 9 I have a feeling the specs will be up there with the best of them
I think so too..
Re: TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty by Depressedkidd: 3:36am On Jul 04, 2019
Stick with my Samsung
Re: TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 04, 2019
afemaiboy:
My Tecno Pouvoir 2 with 3gb RAM is just too okay for me.
please how much did you buy it
Re: TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty by Tiffbuxas: 7:04am On Jul 04, 2019
drjprince:
are you normal?
na wer e sense reach
Re: TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
Excaperx:
please how much did you buy it
Re: TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty by MartinsD12(m): 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
alizma:

Too bad. They should have know better.
That's it with mediatek helio p35 nokia x5 comes with p60 you see the difference
Re: TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty by Norman4real(m): 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
ridbell01:
I have stopped using tecno product since I bought the Canon X I was disappointed in the phone resolution I wanted to cry me that I sold my LG 3 and still ➕ money to buy the scrap
hahahahahahha, you are worthless. How could you buy a 720p phone and not know what the end result would be.
Re: TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty by investigator007: 11:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
Loool funny comments but Tecno is still good afternoon affordable
Re: TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty by drjprince: 6:09am On Jul 07, 2019
investigator007:
Loool funny comments but Tecno is still good afternoon affordable
stupid marketer

1 Like

Re: TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty by ridbell01(m): 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2019
Norman4real:
hahahahahahha, you are worthless. How could you buy a 720p phone and not know what the end result would be.
I bought the phone 2 weeks after the released date the noise bf the release fleak me
Re: TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty by Uchechiokpara39: 6:30am On Jul 10, 2019
Re: TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty by drjprince: 7:45am On Jul 10, 2019
ridbell01:
I bought the phone 2 weeks after the released date the noise bf the release fleak me
the noise that it is a useless device abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best 6GB RAM Android Smartphones Of 2016 / Dollar Fall: Will Phone Prices Go Down Now? / Recommended Mobile Anti Virus For Tecno Android And Other Android Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.