Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty (34607 Views)

Tecno Phantom 9: This Is How the Camera Looks Like / Pictures From Tecno Phantom 9 Launch In Lagos / TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty by ridbell01(m): 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
drjprince:
the noise that it is a useless device abi?
seriously useless
Re: TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty by saxby(f): 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2019
So much love for phantom 9...gists about the phone everywhere
Re: TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty by SofttBae: 11:49pm On Jul 12, 2019
Majid1990:
How much can this cost? Make I begin make contribution
it's 77k they're selling it

1 Like

Re: TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty by Majid1990(m): 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
SofttBae:
it's 77k they're selling it
heavy cash for me o I go wait make e come down b dat
Re: TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty by TheKhalid: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2019
TECNO Phantom 9 real-world Camera Test - How good is the AI triple camera system? Find out in this video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unm3CbPWKLw

nnaomaog:
People say beauty is subjective. They try to explain it by saying that it all depends on who is viewing the object or person in question.

While that is generally true, when it comes to the new TECNO Phantom 9 expected soon from Africa’s most preferred smartphone maker, one cannot help but disagree.

The design of this new device is out-of-this-world, literally speaking, and so is its beauty. The stunning aurora lights that appear as showers of colour in the Northern and Southern hemispheres of our planet inspired the design of this new device.

From leaked images currently available, we can definitely say that the new TECNO Phantom 9* will flaunt swirls of blue, black and red in various shades.

Sources say the new device will be a real game-changer with mind-blowing specs to match the amazing, otherworldly design. We can expect a camera that will be a lot more powerful than the dual camera on the older TECNO Phantom 8, perhaps an AI Triple Camera; a processor that will be equipped to take on huge tasks without any lag; and a much better screen among other things.

Some other expected features on the TECNO Phantom 9 are: In-display Fingerprint Scanner to minimize interruptions; Dual Flashlight for ultra-bright pictures; and Google Lens for easy image recognition on the device.

We also hear the device was crafted by a French design team based in Paris – talk about fine taste! No need to take the Lagos to Paris flight to enjoy French style. We can hardly wait for the device’s release. This also shows how far the brand will go to ensure that their devices are top-of-the-range and proves that TECNO is for Nigerians.

So, check out this aurora-inspired, French-styled and designed smartphone with AI Triple camera and so much more. TECNO Phantom 9 is expected to be launched on July 4.

What's your opinion on this?

https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/tecno-phantom-returns-with-a-new-device-wrapped-in-aurora-inspired-beauty/4hq2tk6
Re: TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty by Abiodunspectre(m): 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
Majid1990:

I heard Spar is doing a discount on TECNO Phones.
Re: TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty by Abiodunspectre(m): 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2019
Majid1990:
How much can this cost? Make I begin make contribution

It's 77,000
Re: TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty by saxby(f): 12:20am On Aug 01, 2019
I don't know but if that's true then it's fantastic
Abiodunspectre:

Re: TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty by SofttBae: 11:58am On Aug 02, 2019
Majid1990:
it's up to you.. One thing I know for sure is that you'll enjoy the phone

1 Like

Re: TECNO PHANTOM 9 Wrapped In Aurora-inspired Beauty by SofttBae: 11:59am On Aug 02, 2019
Abiodunspectre:

heard so too sha..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dollar Fall: Will Phone Prices Go Down Now? / Recommended Mobile Anti Virus For Tecno Android And Other Android Phones / How To Know If Someone Is Sharing My Data With Me (AIRTEL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.