Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,586 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly (55209 Views)

BREAKING: Excellence President Bola Tinubu Sends Ministerial Lists To DSS, EFCC / Buhari Sends Ministerial List To Senate, Names 42 Nominees / Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by mushystuff: 12:56pm On Jul 02, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Oya, ipob pigs, another time to grunt with your long snouts as usual. cheesy

Garba Shehu has denied making that announcement. No ministerial list submitted anywhere yet.
Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by Urchman200: 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
At least the wailings will now shift from RUGA to Marginalization...

IPOB yoots/PDP are inherently idiotic and foolish...
one day u will come out this stupidity trust me .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by Ugosample(m): 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
tuniski:

How do you marginalize anyone state on ministerial appointment when all states will have at least one, how?

the way people think sef

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by Elfather12: 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
Evans the kidnapper will surely make this list since he is now an APC member, #Nextlebul

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by ogashman(m): 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
savcy:
I pray the new ministers take on the task of making Nigeria a better place and leaving their names nicely carved on the stone of time.

Nigeria will be great one day.

The Nigerian passport will be one of the most sought after in the world in time to come.

God bless Nigeria.

I was going to ask the same thing. People have got the need to be enlightened honestly.

One month approximately isn't such a long wait. In fact, considering the interests across the country and intricate political quarters, I dare say the President put up the list pretty quickly.

Ok
Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by ghost3040: 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

How can a man of 36years always act this in.sensitive?

SMH.

Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by DAVEZONIGLTD: 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
Waiting for a better Allocation.

www.davezo.com
Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by Eteka1(m): 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
ogashman:
After over four weeks of inauguration!

Book ur flight with us....see my signature below
The President was inaugurated may 29, the Senate was inaugurated June 11 (13 days later). The Senate adjourned till July 2 (today) allow the NASS management allocate offices and other welfare packages to the Senators. The president had to send the list to Senate for confirmation, should he have sent it to them at home?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by adem30: 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
ogashman:
After over four weeks of inauguration!

Book ur flight with us....see my signature below

Have your governor appointed his Commissioners?
Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by chukwuyenumlove: 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
First to comment.

I wish they go send this ministers to NASS with their portfolios

Thy need to be screened by their portfolios

My very position too.
Before a lawyer becomes a surveyor
and a surveyor an accountant
Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by akdjr(m): 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hope IFATOYINBO name is not among the list?
Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by ogundeleai(m): 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
ladilawal82:
Good... we're waiting
By

complaining about alloted portfolio
Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by Ngwamankillyou(m): 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Look at this ghetto slut.
Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
EazyMoh:

By not giving them the juicy ministiries grin
what did you benefit personally from your state minister last session? people are fighting for their job to make money and the mass that will get nothing will be fighting about which one is juicy and which one is not
Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
Eteka1:
The President was inaugurated may 29, the Senate was inaugurated June 11 (13 days later). The Senate adjourned till July 2 (today) allow the NASS management allocate offices and other welfare packages to the Senators. The president had to send the list to Senate for confirmation, should he have sent it to them at home?
no ministerial list was released. it is seun and his modrators spreading fake news

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by Bakerdav: 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
List of ex governors, SMH to Nigeria
Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by cynosure15: 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
waoh eagerly awaiting for this list.... . hope its not biase sha waoh eagerly awaiting for this list.... . hope its not biase sha waoh eagerly awaiting for this list.... . hope its not biase sha
Re: Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly by bulusberry: 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
The way nigeria is going i think now is the right time to establish minister of rape affairs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) / Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) / Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.