Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Man Caught Having Séx With A Cow Inside The Bush (watch Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught Having Séx With A Cow Inside The Bush (watch Video) (3090 Views)

Séxtape : Video Of Workers Having Séx In Bakery Store Leaks Online / Video: Passerby Films Hilton Hotel Tenants Having Séx / 18+see The Disturbing Video Of A Nigerian Lady Having Séx With A Dog For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Having Séx With A Cow Inside The Bush (watch Video) by Sergioaguero: 11:06am On Jul 02, 2019
Man Caught Having Séx With A Cow Inside The Bush (Watch Video)

This is so so shameful! In broad daylight man caught on camera having sexual intercourse with a cow inside the bush.

At first I thought it can’t be possible but my very eyes I watched the video.

Watch Video: http://www.idonshayo.com/man-caught-having-sex-with-a-cow-inside-the-bush-watch-video/

Re: Man Caught Having Séx With A Cow Inside The Bush (watch Video) by Comedian2019: 11:40am On Jul 02, 2019
What kind of nonsense is this?
#stinky *spits

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

People React As Pastor TB Joshua Prophesied COVID-19 Ends Today March 27 2020 / BREAKING: Senator Solomon Yayi In Alleged Sex Scandal With Actress Jumoke Otedol / Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend But Catches Her Having S3x (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.