Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

I Need Advice About My Future Help - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Advice About My Future Help (427 Views)

I'm Scared About My Future, Career Wise / Need Advice On Salary At My New Job / My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice About My Future Help by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 11:44am On Jul 02, 2019
Good day all

Please I've someone (Uncle) who works with an agency, he wants to loan me 2-3m for me to start up life, but I must pay back the money in 1year.

The problem now is I don't know the kind of business to start with 2m that can grow faster that I will be able to pay back the money, I'm thinking of doing working visa to outside country to go and work (I'm not a graduate) I've been so confused like I don't even know what to do again, because this opportunity came by sudden to me last week after I told him I want to do something for my life but I don't have capital to start

Please I need suggestions is it good to start business here in Nigeria?

Should I travel out to work if yes which country please

I'm in my early twenties please and remember any suggestion you will make, remember I've to pay back the money on 12months

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice About My Future Help by MrMumu: 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
Use am play sure 2 odds and win back 4M or 6M then pay him back his money in few days.
Re: I Need Advice About My Future Help by Offpoint: 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
Good day all

Please I've someone...
It's not about which or what business we can suggest, it's about what business are you good at, what business do you have much knowledge on.

We might suggest business A and at the end of the day, it won't work out for you.

Sit down and make proper planning on the business you have at least 40% knowledge of.

And about paying such amount of money back in a year, let's be realistic with things and our environment; there's no way you can pay back such amount of loan in a year.
The toughest times for any business are first and second year, there'll be alot challenges bro.

About working your way out of the country, I don't wanna comment on that.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice About My Future Help by ayourbamie: 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
With this kind of username people might not take u serious
Re: I Need Advice About My Future Help by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
ayourbamie:
With this kind of username people might not take u serious

Forget about the username sir
Re: I Need Advice About My Future Help by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
Offpoint:

It's not about which or what business we can suggest, it's about what business are you good at, what business do you have much knowledge on.

We might suggest business A and at the end of the day, it won't work out for you.

Sit down and make proper planning on the business you have at least 40% knowledge of.

And about paying such amount of money back in a year, let's be realistic with things and our environment; there's no way you can pay back such amount of loan in a year.
The toughest times for any business are first and second year, there'll be alot challenges bro.

About working your way out of the country, I don't wanna comment on that.

Hmmmm
Re: I Need Advice About My Future Help by Safari29: 1:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
last time i checked Canada is still a country. japa
Re: I Need Advice About My Future Help by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
Good day all

Please I've someone (Uncle) who works with an agency, he wants to loan me 2-3m for me to start up life, but I must pay back the money in 1year.

The problem now is I don't know the kind of business to start with 2m that can grow faster that I will be able to pay back the money, I'm thinking of doing working visa to outside country to go and work (I'm not a graduate) I've been so confused like I don't even know what to do again, because this opportunity came by sudden to me last week after I told him I want to do something for my life but I don't have capital to start

Please I need suggestions is it good to start business here in Nigeria?

Should I travel out to work if yes which country please

I'm in my early twenties please and remember any suggestion you will make, remember I've to pay back the money on 12months

Open real forex account with just 380000 naira and I will trade for you and we will share it 50-50 I can make 4000$ a month.

For 4 months you will give back the money and enjoy the rest.

And I will teach how to trade and become great, you will be wondering why I am asking you, is because I don't have capital.

I can not withdraw you money because the account is yours but I can only trade and you make withdrawal and give me my own share.

Contact me thru 08037395683
Re: I Need Advice About My Future Help by K360Degree(m): 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
We k360degree international,
we help in business finance and development.

As regards your request please call us on 08064216887
we will help you deliver even before the 12 month.

call us NOW!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Don't Compare Yourself With Others / Have You Been Scammed Under The Guise Of Freelance Writing? / Career Opportunity For Food Scientist And Microbiologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.