Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,964 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos (49587 Views)

Father Christmas Drinking Beer At A Bar In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photo / Man Carries Sponge And Soap To Lagos Beach To Swim (photos / African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by Skmoda360(m): 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
TechCapon:
Lol, there's no grass there neither are the cows there to drink water because cows don't drink salt water from the sea. let's stop this wishful thinking. RUGA or not, these fulanis can occupy any territory in Nigeria whether the people like it or not. I've lived with fulanis in sokoto, those guys are very wicked and mean. Even hausa people are scared of them.
They are very wicked and heartless....I have lived with them too when I was in tundun-wada in kano way back..

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by illiteratepmb: 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
If say Na Igbo man own those cattle, Yorubas would have taken up arms against them.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by 9jaunite: 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
saintol:
The cows need fresh air from the sea. They only came for relaxation. Abeg no vex, hahahaha... I am seriously tired of this thing you call country.

Me too I just wish southern Nigeria breaks up
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by Focusmind: 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
And you expect tourists to visit our country and our beaches? We are still far behind. I am sure this will soon be politicized and some people will start defending it. It is not about PDP or APC. It is about the way we behave. Civility is very far from us.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by pat077: 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
Those cows are on honeymoon..... Allow them to flex

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by kernel01: 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
itsme01:
Making big deal out of everything relating to cows is just silly and childish

Go and make a deal by taking cows through the streets of any European state, talking like a villager.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by qtx(m): 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
Elemosho478:
Well Lagos is the best place to get started if they want trouble lol
Nothing will happen, they are in charge, if you dont like it then find a rope. we are in charge. lol
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by Skmoda360(m): 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
madone:
e be like say u just dey come naija abi.approach those guys and see how violent they can be
They can kill at slightest provocation...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by Biodun556(m): 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by mushystuff: 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
slimthugchimee:

How's this news, is this the first time we are seeing herdsmen marching with their cows?

At a beach? A place where there's no grass and cattle can't drink salt water? And they'll mess it up with cow dung for beach goers to step on with bare feet or slippers? What kind of nuisance is that? It is news please!
Some of u will not wake up from ur politically and ethnically induced slumber until it's too late!

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by thelegend1(m): 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
mysteriousman:
It is easy to condemn this act, ignorance they say its not an excuse but its better to get them educated teach them it is wrong to walk their cattle along certain areas

I beg to differ. These people have been duly educated and know the choice pasture routes.
Like it or not, you can't deny there hasn't been an upsurge with emboldened herdsmen misdemeanors in the past 5 yrs. Ask yourself what changed?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by NnwachukuOkike: 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
Cross country cows grin 100years (1914) amalgamation ended since 2014, RUGA is good there in Yoruba land grin.

We the children of Chukwu Okike Abiama in the East have been expecting this to come.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by Trulydude(m): 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
sojayy:
Ruga things grin grin grin at least cow go drink water now lipsrsealed

Abeg
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by tomdon(m): 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
So human and cattle share holiday resort
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by clovislouis(m): 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
nnokwa042:
imagine tourists coming from europe and went to bar beach to swim and met this rubbish angryif northerners wants to live like afganistan or somalian people we igbos want to live like human sad sad
ur wife is beautiful
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by backnbeta(f): 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
SlimBrawnie:
If its not trouble they are looking for, what else are they doing there cause I can't see any grass. Ndi Ara
They'll drink water and poo in the water...their way of promoting tourism in Nigeria undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by magzey: 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
AND WHAT IS NEW HERE? undecided undecided undecided

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by Ossaifamous(m): 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
TechCapon:
Lol, there's no grass there neither are the cows there to drink water because cows don't drink salt water from the sea. let's stop this wishful thinking. RUGA or not, these fulanis can occupy any territory in Nigeria whether the people like it or not. I've lived with fulanis in sokoto, those guys are very wicked and mean. Even hausa people are scared of them.
Only a patient man should read this
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
Senior Citizens.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by Adoyi87(m): 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
If cow can take over a runway and aso Villa what is bar beach?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by 9jaunite: 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lagos sold by tinubu
Bought by....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
Tinubu 2023 ... Lagos dare not say haa!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by freshMallam1122: 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
phetto:
Okay. This is bad

But we deserve it sha.

Next level we voted for.
Four years long o.
u ar a mad man next level kee u they.. Lagos don't have laws on restriction of nomads..na buhari want come show them were to walk an were to go to.. I thought Lagos has.. LASCA( Lagos State cow association) OK next
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by cardoso222: 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
Can't you see those cows are grazing on the ocean!!!
Wow, the cows are drinking ocean water too!!
Up Buhari, next level
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by denjjy(m): 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
this is just the beginning, soon you will start reading online something like "Fulani herdsmen with their flock pay homage visit to Buhari in Aso rock" "FG approves 4billion naira to provide mattresses and blankets for cows across the country" "the FG to host the meyetti allah cattle breeders with their herbs in eagles square". The nextlevel is real
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by phetto(m): 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
freshMallam1122:
u ar a mad man next level kee u they.. Lagos don't have laws on restriction of nomads..na buhari want come show them were to walk an were to go to.. I thought Lagos has.. LASCA( Lagos State cow association) OK next

You don't understand sarcasm.

Lol

Your username says its all
You bunch of feckless dimwits
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by dingbang(m): 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
I dey wait make these fulani herdsmen carry their cow take enter senate building.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by eddieguru(m): 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
Dem they dey ban person wey no comment?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by MayorofLagos(m): 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
You had ample opportunity to drown mofo under the sea for all the pussies he raped, you didnt but posted video. Yeah we see, now what do you want us to do?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by adetwin(m): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
APC ! Next Level
Seriously our President is a MUMU of the highest order
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by nnokwa042(m): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
clovislouis:
ur wife is beautiful
my wife? grin grin grin grin grin that small girl na my daughter oo shes 12 year in that picture now 14
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by Kenneth10110(m): 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Okay, so this is what we voting for

Turning the whole country to a cattle ranch.

Thank U APC..

Well, We days are numbered, we cant wait.

Awon oloshi tin lead arawon nikan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos / 10 Valuable Things You Can Buy With N500 In Nigeria / See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.