Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,067 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos (49610 Views)

Father Christmas Drinking Beer At A Bar In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photo / Man Carries Sponge And Soap To Lagos Beach To Swim (photos / African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
itsme01:

1: you are sentimental
2:lagos hasn't outlawed or ristricted movement of cattles
3: The Cows you see are owned by Rich Southerners only manned by abokis, my late grandad had many
4: goto Dubai beaches and see camels, donkeys and horses
5:The herders weren't grazing they were moving along the beach, and the last time i checked nigerian laws you can move as a citizen with your livestock anywhere except for private properties

Like i said behaving childish everytime we see a cow or an unarmed herder just makes us look like cowards to them.

Of all the animals and of all the locations you’d referenced to buttress your argument, it’s Dubai, horses and camels!

If the owners of such animals constitute nuisance like herdsmen and cattle owners do in Nigeria, Dubai and the whole UAE will suffer the consequences.

Do the horses, camels and donkeys litter the beaches with their dung? Do those animals pose threats to the people using such places?

You have a funny way of reasoning and you are the one being sentimental here.

Most Nigerians are opposed to this tradition of transporting and rearing animals and the dodgy solutions being proffered by the federal government.
Are all these people wrong?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by NnwachukuOkike: 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
itsme01:

Is the movement of domestic animals(cattle, cat,dogs,horses) prohibited in lagos? or we should make arrest them without law backing it so they can sue us? The 7000 cow.herds killed in lagos daily did they disapear into the states? Am against lawlessness but.then herdsmen going about their legal business shouldn't be harrased, you cant blame all of them for banditry or Buhari's re-election.

That is sinful and childish

Until they take the only space belong to your family, then you will stop speaking Nigerian English.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by bmos(m): 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
Rb53:
U

Wetin na? Na Ocean they want to go and conquer now?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by Tedassie(m): 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
You guys ain't seen shit yet...it's things like this you all should protest but no...you guys always choose to pick on the church
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by TechCapon(m): 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
Amatarasha:
Know it that lagos is d first to give fulanitribe ruga settlement in lekki bush , residents there are asked not to protest or dey shud go back to dia igboland....

Yoruba ro nu o
yorubas are cowards. All they do is make noise
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by TechCapon(m): 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
Skmoda360:

They are very wicked and heartless....I have lived with them too when I was in tundun-wada in kano way back..
I always avoid them like lepers
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by splendour7(m): 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
mysteriousman:
It is easy to condemn this act, ignorance they say its not an excuse but its better to get them educated teach them it is wrong to walk their cattle along certain areas
go try it and watch how they seperate your head from your body,those guys are smthing else.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by whatofyou: 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
mysteriousman:
It is easy to condemn this act, ignorance they say its not an excuse but its better to get them educated teach them it is wrong to walk their cattle along certain areas

You people just keep talking: "Teach them. Teach them!" The people you want to teach, do they want to be taught or learn? What they understand is force-- either their property or goods are confiscated, or they are given heavy fines. Does president Buhari look like one who wants to learn or improve? I don't understand the kind of people that indigenous to the core north of this country.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by jibbish(m): 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
slimthugchimee:

How's this news, is this the first time we are seeing herdsmen marching with their cows?

Walahi the thing tire me no be small. No be say na Lion abi na Hippopo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by TedLawrence(f): 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
The worst part of it is that they force themselves on you...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by Kay25(m): 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
fullish pipu den for claim the waters too as wuga settlement make them put their malus inside the water a won oloshi like their president
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by Amazingman(m): 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
[quote author=Amatarasha post=79879808] Amazing hw far grin[/quote

Am good my darling, been too busy, hope you are alright
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by Sainthommes(m): 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
Are you serious?>

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by koma1(m): 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
ayusco85:
The real owners of Nigeria. Touch one cow and 50 human beings will be killed at night
WHY TOUCH THE COW IN THE FIRST PLACE?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lol , these guys are so brazen ehhh... Buhari gave them moral
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
grin. Wait ooooo.

I don't understand again ooo there is no grass on that land, cow can't enter Atlantic ocean to drink water. So what cow are doing in that area?

I think someone purposely took those cow there. To cause confusion. Yoruba we need to take patients on this we should not allowed anybody to bring confusion to our land.

Tori omodegbon agbagbon lafidale ife. Let be wise.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
some of the Fulani were employed by indigenes to rare the cows
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by Omoslim26: 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
It will b a slap to d southern region of dis country if an inch land is given to dis blood hungry demons I hope d SW will not let political ambition override their judgment
NO TO RUGA
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by Amatarasha(f): 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
[quote author=Amazingman post=79883047][/quote]my sweet am fine
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by Omoslim26: 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
TechCapon:

my guy shun tribalism it is unreasonable ur score for dis post nah
5/100
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by TechCapon(m): 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
Omoslim26:

my guy shun tribalism it is unreasonable ur score for dis post nah
5/100
but it's the truth
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by BabaAduras: 12:43am On Jul 03, 2019
phetto:
Okay. This is bad

But we deserve it sha.

Next level we voted for.
Four years long o.

It is unfortunate there are many shallow thinkers in Nigeria. How can you not see through this politically orchestrated show.

It is a known fact from time immemorial that REAL Fulani Herdsmen will not take cow near the ocean. Reason - the cows night drink salty water and they will die.

Those that set this are fools if they understand that simple fact. You will also be stupid and brainless if you fall for this kind of stunt.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by Staro: 3:15am On Jul 03, 2019
Na wao
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by Amazingman(m): 4:33am On Jul 03, 2019
Amatarasha:
my sweet am fine

So Chenzen is back again, this time he is serious. Maybe he should know, am still waiting
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by Nobody: 4:47am On Jul 03, 2019
Amazingman:

So Chenzen is back again, this time he is serious. Maybe he should know, am still waiting
...and what do u mean by that?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by opribo(m): 4:51am On Jul 03, 2019
How come cattles, herdsmen, myetti Allah, ruga colony etc are the cardinal topic in the next level agenda.

It is a pointer to the agenda and a vindication of OBJ's position.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by ddeola: 6:39am On Jul 03, 2019
BAD GOVERNMENT ! undecided undecided undecided undecided

Wey d grass for bar beach ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by Amazingman(m): 6:42am On Jul 03, 2019
chenzen:
...and what do u mean by that?

Oh nothing really.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 03, 2019
TechCapon:
Are the IBOs brave? I always laugh when people call Yoruba coward because they feel their liberation from captivity is dependent on Yoruba going to war.

If your freedom from slavery is dependent on Yoruba going to war and you are calling Yoruba coward, then Moses will have to come back to lead you out of captivity.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 7:13am On Jul 03, 2019
nwakibie3:
they are in lagos to see tinubu

grin grin grin
>
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos by olumalcolm(m): 11:27am On Jul 03, 2019
Sha be PREPARED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound / 10 Valuable Things You Can Buy With N500 In Nigeria / Nigeria Top 10 Forums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.