Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International (58067 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International by foster212: 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2019
What of Nigerian Versace pastor?
Re: The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International by pee777(m): 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
Joromi12:
If God was real every nacking pastor ( biodun)and chiormistress(busola) would have been struck dead

God is a merciful God otherwise you would have been dead forgotten for your hate speech.
Re: The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
Chriswazo:
My best read on this episode;

COZA Rape Controversy & The Age of Social Lunacy by Dodoh Okafor

1. On what basis did hundreds of people abandon their morning chores this Sunday to go picket the premises of the Common Wealth of Zion Assembly Church in Guzape Area of Abuja and Lagos?

2. Because a certain woman alleged (without any scintilla of proof) that she was raped? Because 5 women said the Church Pastor had inappropriate sexual relationships with them? Or because Segun Awosika said he has "30" women willing to testify against the COZA founder in law court?

3. What really was the essence of the nasty, rowdy, uncoordinated protests? To embarrass the church? To humiliate the pastor? To get the pastor to step down?

4. Pray- are those protesters really interested in pursuing a strong campaign against rape or were they on a vendetta mission?

5. I do not know what other people may think but here's what I am convinced about: many of those who jumped into this rape issue are being manipulated, misled and used as pawns in a complex game of chess by those who are adept at using the media to manipulate the gullible.

6. The man who conducted the interview that sparked the outrage is a certain Chude Jideonwo- one of the many crafty revisionists Nair El Rufai, Bola Tinubu and their lackeys employed to market Buhari in 2015. You are entitled to your opinion but I am convinced by Jideowno's involvement that a lie is involved, that a campaign to hoodwink the masses has been set in motion and with what I know of social media- a mechanism for creating a media storm has been activated.

7. The lady is probably dishonest and no rational thinker should believe her without at least asking a few important questions. I consider her motive to be suspect at best- reason being- what does she intend to achieve by coming out to tell a story that sound poorly fabricated, lacking in substance and designed to bring opprobrium to a man she had a choice to either deal with or avoid.

8. Many would remember the old Igbo adage that can be simply translated to imply that a raging ocean cannot drown a man whose feet it did not see. Fact is- Mr Fatoyinbo never dragged or nailed the buttocks of any man or woman to his church. Anyone always had the option of walking away the minute you became uncomfortable with his body body language or suggestions.

9. Mr Fatoyinbo did not just see anyone and grabbed her by the waist neither is there any report that he ever saw anyone on the street and pulled his car by the roadside, pushed her side and "opened his zip"

10. To be certain, I am not one to support the violation of trust by anyone in authority especially people from whom much is expected. Pastors, priests, teachers, uncle's and aunties, office superiors and village elders have a great responsibility to carry themselves with dignity and restraint at all times.

11. I am not one to blame the victim but when forceful sexual acts keep occurring and the victim never summoned up the courage to report to anyone but rather submits herself whenever her molester comes around for me has a different interpretation.

12. To imagine that the said Busola Dakolo kept submitting herself to Mr Fatoyinbo, attending his church, singing in his Choir, and as I heard- allowing him to wed her tells an entirely different story. It does not add up. Mrs Dakolo in my estimation may not have told us the entire story or perhaps she is playing a terrible game.

13. It pains me to see Nigerians swallowing that story hook line and sinker because some known social media influencers bought into it. This says a lot about how we have deteriorated in our capacity to think and reason.

14. When did we sublet our thinking power to social media influencers and celebrities? If these men and women care so much about rape- why are they not protesting against the mindless rape and killing of women by fulani cattle rearer/terrorists across most states in southern Nigeria?

15. If they care about women, where were they when a certain Elizabeth Ochanya was raped to death by a man and his son? How much did today's sudden philanthropists donate to support the prosecution of the perpetrators of what undoubtedly is a grave act of wickedness?

16. How much social media awareness did they raise when Eunice Elijah was killed by a band of lunatics in Kubwa Abuja? Why are they not interested in seeing that those behind the dastardly act are brought to book?

17. Where am I driving to? Again to be clear: I would be eager to see rapists and other criminals or those who violate the trust of young girls prosecuted and made to serve their punishment. But I would do everything I can to stop the triumph of online mob action against an assumedly innocent man.

18. Accusation is never conviction. Speaking emotionally while being filmed does not amount to presenting a hard evidence before a court of law. Has social media replaced conventional courts or is there something I am unaware of? Aren't injured people supposed to take their matter to court?

18. Is Mrs Dakolo seeking for justice, revenge, emotional appeal, to create mischief or just to destroy Mr Fatoyinbo? What exactly is this all about? Blackmail or some publicity stunts because none of it is clear to me.

19. Again I ask: what was the protest about? Was the protest against Fatoyinbo or COZA? Shouldn't a protest against Mr Fatoyinbo happen in front of his house? Why did they go to disrupt church programs at COZA today? Shouldn't COZA and Fatoyinbo be separate entities? How come the so-called lawyers who lined up at Guzape today missed this point? So COZA should be brought down because a certain woman told a disjointed story to Chude on camera?

20. Why are people so silly? Where's Stephanie Otobo? Why did she stop regalling us with tales of how Mr Johnson Suleiman "raped" her in Jamaica?

21. I would conclude by advising everyone to be circumspect about what's presented on social media. Truth is- the social media in most cases is structured to weaken your capacity to think, steal your power of logical and deductive reasoning from you and what else? Make you a fool.

22. Buhari and his handlers understood that it is very easy to sell lunacy on social media and the leveraged it to come to power- Ill prepared, with a vindictive mindset and you know where that has landed Nigeria.

23. Interestingly - the same group that sold Buhari to Nigerians in 2015 are behind this Busola Dakolo rape tale. I insist that there's a whole lot more to this hullabaloo.

24. You ask- what of the other 1000 girls that also accused the pastor of rape? I reply with: when did public opinion become the basis of adjudication in matters that require sensitivity and tack? Remember millions of people have voted for Buhari since 2015. Does that confer on Buhari the administrative skill he does not have?

25. What else? Who remembers the women who came forward to accuse Brett Kavanaug of rape soon after he was nominated for a Supreme Court position? When are we picking the US Supreme Court?

Let me end with an advice: never sublet your thinking to anyone- especially people whose agenda you do not understand.
With only point number 21 you have joined the group of individuals who still have complete brain capacity to reason. I now know the reason our leaders in all sectors are taking us for granted without any apology because the tally of individuals who knows the best to do at any particular point in time is small compared to the folly ones.
Imagine staging a protest for a baseless allegation which is an insult to logical thinking. The allegation
cannot even gain good stamina in the court of law. What a big shame to those one sided citizens!

Whether the ball is at the back, front or middle let us have it in mind that the pastor remains the MVP.

Busola Dakolo didn't say the exact and whole truth in that video interview and neither am I taking sides with the pastor.

I stand for the exact and whole truth regardless of the parties involved.

Thanks bro.

God bless.

6 Likes

Re: The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International by Kennydoc(m): 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
Kingosytex:
This pastor don finally blow. This reminds me of the Naira Marley-EFCC saga. At the end of this whole saga the man will bounce back stronger and more popular just like Naira Marley

Only that in the things of God, popularity doesn't count. Some of the most devoted servants of God are not known by people, while some of the very popular ones are not known by God.

1 Like

Re: The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International by Gracejeri(f): 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
Rubbish headline

1 Like

Re: The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International by Housing(m): 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
Any street guy of 90s knows that "Gucci" is a slut, randy and the likes. Gucci they go, Gucci they come, Egbe Gucci ma lo. Pasuma song of those days
Re: The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International by Abraham353(m): 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
Chriswazo:

1. On what basis did hundreds of people abandon their morning chores this Sunday to go picket the premises of the Common Wealth of Zion Assembly Church in Guzape Area of Abuja and Lagos?

2. Because a certain woman alleged (without any scintilla of proof) that she was raped? Because 5 women said the Church Pastor had inappropriate sexual relationships with them? Or because Segun Awosika said he has "30" women willing to testify against the COZA founder in law court?

3. What really was the essence of the nasty, rowdy, uncoordinated protests? To embarrass the church? To humiliate the pastor? To get the pastor to step down?

4. Pray- are those protesters really interested in pursuing a strong campaign against rape or were they on a vendetta mission?

5. I do not know what other people may think but here's what I am convinced about: many of those who jumped into this rape issue are being manipulated, misled and used as pawns in a complex game of chess by those who are adept at using the media to manipulate the gullible.

6. The man who conducted the interview that sparked the outrage is a certain Chude Jideonwo- one of the many crafty revisionists Nair El Rufai, Bola Tinubu and their lackeys employed to market Buhari in 2015. You are entitled to your opinion but I am convinced by Jideowno's involvement that a lie is involved, that a campaign to hoodwink the masses has been set in motion and with what I know of social media- a mechanism for creating a media storm has been activated.

7. The lady is probably dishonest and no rational thinker should believe her without at least asking a few important questions. I consider her motive to be suspect at best- reason being- what does she intend to achieve by coming out to tell a story that sound poorly fabricated, lacking in substance and designed to bring opprobrium to a man she had a choice to either deal with or avoid.

8. Many would remember the old Igbo adage that can be simply translated to imply that a raging ocean cannot drown a man whose feet it did not see. Fact is- Mr Fatoyinbo never dragged or nailed the buttocks of any man or woman to his church. Anyone always had the option of walking away the minute you became uncomfortable with his body body language or suggestions.

9. Mr Fatoyinbo did not just see anyone and grabbed her by the waist neither is there any report that he ever saw anyone on the street and pulled his car by the roadside, pushed her side and "opened his zip"

10. To be certain, I am not one to support the violation of trust by anyone in authority especially people from whom much is expected. Pastors, priests, teachers, uncle's and aunties, office superiors and village elders have a great responsibility to carry themselves with dignity and restraint at all times.

11. I am not one to blame the victim but when forceful sexual acts keep occurring and the victim never summoned up the courage to report to anyone but rather submits herself whenever her molester comes around for me has a different interpretation.

12. To imagine that the said Busola Dakolo kept submitting herself to Mr Fatoyinbo, attending his church, singing in his Choir, and as I heard- allowing him to wed her tells an entirely different story. It does not add up. Mrs Dakolo in my estimation may not have told us the entire story or perhaps she is playing a terrible game.

13. It pains me to see Nigerians swallowing that story hook line and sinker because some known social media influencers bought into it. This says a lot about how we have deteriorated in our capacity to think and reason.

14. When did we sublet our thinking power to social media influencers and celebrities? If these men and women care so much about rape- why are they not protesting against the mindless rape and killing of women by fulani cattle rearer/terrorists across most states in southern Nigeria?

15. If they care about women, where were they when a certain Elizabeth Ochanya was raped to death by a man and his son? How much did today's sudden philanthropists donate to support the prosecution of the perpetrators of what undoubtedly is a grave act of wickedness?

16. How much social media awareness did they raise when Eunice Elijah was killed by a band of lunatics in Kubwa Abuja? Why are they not interested in seeing that those behind the dastardly act are brought to book?

17. Where am I driving to? Again to be clear: I would be eager to see rapists and other criminals or those who violate the trust of young girls prosecuted and made to serve their punishment. But I would do everything I can to stop the triumph of online mob action against an assumedly innocent man.

18. Accusation is never conviction. Speaking emotionally while being filmed does not amount to presenting a hard evidence before a court of law. Has social media replaced conventional courts or is there something I am unaware of? Aren't injured people supposed to take their matter to court?

18. Is Mrs Dakolo seeking for justice, revenge, emotional appeal, to create mischief or just to destroy Mr Fatoyinbo? What exactly is this all about? Blackmail or some publicity stunts because none of it is clear to me.

19. Again I ask: what was the protest about? Was the protest against Fatoyinbo or COZA? Shouldn't a protest against Mr Fatoyinbo happen in front of his house? Why did they go to disrupt church programs at COZA today? Shouldn't COZA and Fatoyinbo be separate entities? How come the so-called lawyers who lined up at Guzape today missed this point? So COZA should be brought down because a certain woman told a disjointed story to Chude on camera?

20. Why are people so silly? Where's Stephanie Otobo? Why did she stop regalling us with tales of how Mr Johnson Suleiman "raped" her in Jamaica?

21. I would conclude by advising everyone to be circumspect about what's presented on social media. Truth is- the social media in most cases is structured to weaken your capacity to think, steal your power of logical and deductive reasoning from you and what else? Make you a fool.

22. Buhari and his handlers understood that it is very easy to sell lunacy on social media and the leveraged it to come to power- Ill prepared, with a vindictive mindset and you know where that has landed Nigeria.

23. Interestingly - the same group that sold Buhari to Nigerians in 2015 are behind this Busola Dakolo rape tale. I insist that there's a whole lot more to this hullabaloo.

24. You ask- what of the other 1000 girls that also accused the pastor of rape? I reply with: when did public opinion become the basis of adjudication in matters that require sensitivity and tack? Remember millions of people have voted for Buhari since 2015. Does that confer on Buhari the administrative skill he does not have?

25. What else? Who remembers the women who came forward to accuse Brett Kavanaug of rape soon after he was nominated for a Supreme Court position? When are we picking the US Supreme Court?

Let me end with an advice: never sublet your thinking to anyone- especially people whose agenda you do not understand.

Finally someone with a working brain using it cognitively.
Thank you!

I stand with Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo

4 Likes

Re: The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International by alexiej(m): 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
Chriswazo:

I was legit looking for ways to like this post again, and share it again! This is the most intelligent write up I've seen on this MATTER. Thanks a lot for sharing it.

It suddenly seemed like people's thinking faculties had been suspended, as they just kept chanting silly things, based on someone's unsubstantiated claims!

I came to realize that many people (secretly) HATE (and that's putting it mildly) successful people, so whenever they HEAR that they've been linked to any scandal, people jump such news, having been wishing for (and expecting) their downfall.

I saw many people's posts and I knew they spoke out of sheer resentment for the man, not because they wanted to know the truth, or that they wanted to fight rape. They just always saw this "Gucci pastor", felt he was too flashy for their liking and wanted to see him and his ministry go down.

That being said, there's the possibility that he's actually guilty, and if so, he should be prosecuted all the way. But there's also the possibility that he's not!... So it's extremely dumb to crucify him based on hearsay, with absolutely NO EVIDENCE!

Whoever Dodoh Okafor is, you have sense sir/ma. You have my respect.

2 Likes

Re: The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International by Kingosytex(m): 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
Kennydoc:

Only that in the things of God, popularity doesn't count. Some of the most devoted servants of God are not known by people, while some of the very popular ones are not known by God.

UNDILUTED TRUTH
Re: The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International by Segeshow: 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
So after 3 days people are now deciding to think rationally that just because you see it on tv screen or nagazine dont .make t factual.
Re: The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International by lonelydora: 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
Chriswazo:

The points you raised are the points i raised on Facebook on Saturday. But people called me "a rapist in disguise"

Nigerians do not think.

1 Like

Re: The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International by collinx(m): 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
Derrinclay:
Can someone explain associating krest with the koza saga

The lady that accused him of rape said that the man bought him a bottle of Krest drink after the deed. This was purportedly used as a local contraceptive back in the days.

1 Like

Re: The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
collinx:

The lady that accused him of rape said that the man bought him a bottle of Krest drink after the deed. This was purportedly used as a local contraceptive back in the days.
Thanks for the explanation
Re: The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
CrazyMan:

According to her claims, the pastor gave her krest to drink after committing the said act.
Thanks for explaining

1 Like

Re: The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International by BlackPantherCri: 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
Chriswazo:

I would have believed you but your facts are distorted. The Dakolos wedded in House On The Rock. The moment I saw this false news it invalidated your entire argument. Sorry ,COZA apologist. Ask your pastor to ask God for forgiveness. His sins caught up with him

1 Like

Re: The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International by bizzibodi(m): 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
The way sheeple takes pastors as god baffles me.one day aquitance of mine was making series of calls to radio stations...when I asked him what up?he told me his man of God " d Gucci boy"will visit town ...they plan to run giggles...not only that they plan to hire a chopper to pick his from d airport.....not all they will roll a red carpet for him to step down from d plane,if d chopper land him,they will drive him in a hired chaufer- driven limousine with his name covering d number plate....straight to a 5 star hotel unfortunately no 6 or 7 star hotels in town,not all on his dinning table d plates & cutleries will have his "holy" name crested on it....not only that even d table wine will b branded in his name..even d salad will b marvelously design to spell his name...the towel & bedspread will bear his name..even d cake he will eat will look like some1 wearing gucci...not all a portrait of him will hang on d step leading to his hotel room.men!I have to laugh at such vanity & sheepidity.
Re: The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International by bizzibodi(m): 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
pee777:

God is a merciful God otherwise you would have been dead forgotten for your hate speech.
Ha!ha!!Fire for fire,why slander God & his anointed angry angry
Re: The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
Neddstark:
Just say rape and Feminists will start having orgasms and gather themselves to pull a man down.
To all weak men who supported this Rape Hype: Banky W, RMD, Noble Igwe, and those on Nairaland may you at a time in your lives know what it feels like when you're falsely accused.
And as for that choir-master Timi Dakolo, you stole Majek Fashek's song. Didnt give the old man a dime, shared it with his manager behind his back. Your wickedness is coming for you.
I hate male feminists more than Satan himself; any man who supported the pulling down of this man will burn in hell angry

1 Like

Re: The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International by Funmmyastic: 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
[quote author=Chriswazo post=79873681]My best read on this episode;

I hope you are not supporting the pastor?
Re: The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International by Neddstark: 7:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
I hate male feminists more than Satan himself; any man who supported the pulling down of this man will burn in hell angry

Lol. Dem male feminists
Re: The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International by Aidejay(m): 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
All these people writing novel
Over this issue for the first pages they must really believe that we give a fck

1 Like

Re: The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International by adegeye38(m): 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
Joromi12:
If God was real every nacking pastor ( biodun)and chiormistress(busola) would have been struck dead
Bros God is merciful and he will.give them chance to make amends.

There is also the issue of man's freewill
Re: The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International by gwama: 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
OKorowanta:
The guy fine sha..
. What fine?? In your home there not handsome men??
Re: The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
Benekruku:
grin grin grin

UK press are bastards

Look at the headline "Nigeria's Gucci Pastor" grin grin grin grin
That girl is only interested in Peniis. She could not think of something else. Perverted Species??
Re: The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
lonelydora:

The points you raised are the points i raised on Facebook on Saturday. But people called me "a rapist in disguise"

Nigerians do not think.
That is how "keyboard Feminists" think!!
Re: The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Hahahahahaha

Madame, what are you doing with bitbounce email? cheesy

I'm suspecting you
Re: The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International by Adakintroy2: 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
MrMcJay:
[s][/s]

Fatoyinbo said he hasn't raped someone, he never said he has never slept with Busola.

He never said he didn't sleep with an underage Busola.

If Busola was underage as at the time of he having carnal knowledge of her, that constitutes statutory rape. Now, can consent of Busola free Fatoyinbo from the legal consequences of statutory rape?

Anything he said will never go down well. He is fighting on two front. Moral and legal. If he admits he slept with her and denial rape, he still a pastor and that still works against him morally.
Re: The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International by rockcitie: 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
Chriswazo:

Bros, you need to get your facts right & stop believing every trash & lies you see all over Instagram or Twitter. If you took time to watch the interview, you'll not be ranting here.

1. First & foremost, in the interview she granted, she made it clear that she was no longer comfortable attending the COZA church after the rape incident & she completely withdrew from all their church activities including the choir.

2. She also clearly stated in the interview that she left COZA shortly after the rape incident & started attending WINNERS CHAPEL. Go & watch the interview so that you can stop distorting the facts.

3. Busola Dakolo NEVER worshipped again in COZA after she left the church in the early 2000's till date.

4. Those who know the Dakolo's have confirmed that both Busola & Timi Dakolo were worshipping in the same church (NOT COZA) in 2010 at the time when she was a chorister while he was the Choir Master.

5. They got wedded on 31st March 2012 in the church they were both attending. (Google is your friend).

6. The Dakolos certainly DID NOT wed at COZA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International by laudate: 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
rockcitie:
Bros, you need to get your facts right & stop believing every trash & lies you see all over Instagram or Twitter. If you took time to watch the interview, you'll not be ranting here.

1[b]. First & foremost, in the interview she granted, she made it clear that she was no longer comfortable attending the COZA church after the rape incident & she completely withdrew from all their church activities including the choir. [/b]

2. She also clearly stated in the interview that she left COZA shortly after the rape incident & started attending WINNERS CHAPEL. Go & watch the interview so that you can stop distorting the facts.

3. Busola Dakolo NEVER worshipped again in COZA after she left the church in the early 2000's till date.

4. Those who know the Dakolo's have confirmed that both Busola & Timi Dakolo were worshipping in the same church (NOT COZA) in 2010 at the time when she was a chorister while he was the Choir Master.

5. They got wedded on 31st March 2012 in the church they were both attending. (Google is your friend).

6. The Dakolos certainly DID NOT wed at COZA.

God bless you for setting the facts straight. Can you see how these fake supporters of the man, have started conjuring up strange lies in a bid to exonerate their demi-god? shocked

The thunder that will fire these people, is still doing press-up at Bar beach. It will not miss their address, the day it is unleashed. angry

The Dakolos even got married in House on The Rock, from what I heard, yet these clowns keep insisting she got married in COZA.
Re: The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
truthsayer009:

Madame, what are you doing with bitbounce email? cheesy

I'm suspecting you

Till today I don't even know the function of that bitbounce sef
Re: The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International by Kay25(m): 9:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
Every busily that will dig up my past Lord make her deaf and dumb so that she can mind her business for the entirety of her life forgetting about me
Re: The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International by zoedew: 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
Chriswazo:

Quite apparent the writer did not do due diligence on the subject of his write-up. It should have been quite clear to him that the office of a Pastor does not admit of his approach to the matter in that sex outside of marriage whether or not consensual is sin and makes him a misfit in the Collar. The righteous are as bold as a lion - his response should have gone all the way to state that rape or no he never had sex with his accuser outside marriage. Mercy prevails over judgment for anyone who will seek same and not for folks who hide behind a finger!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) / Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity / Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 233
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.