Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

I Manage My Female Fans Well, Because That's How Stars Do- Actor , Azeez Ijadua - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Manage My Female Fans Well, Because That's How Stars Do- Actor , Azeez Ijadua (2684 Views)

"That's How Stars Do" - Toke Makinwa Looks Stylish In New Photo / Johnny Drille Feels So Lonely In This Adorable Photo, Female Fans React / Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Manage My Female Fans Well, Because That's How Stars Do- Actor , Azeez Ijadua by MhizMuna: 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
I manage my female fans well, because that's how Stars Do - Yoruba Actor , Azeez Ijaduade reveals

Azeez Ijaduade, the Nigerian actor is fast becoming a name to be reckoned with in the Nigerian movie industry.

Having directed movies like Dark Emotions, Ire ati anu, Dayanmo, Emi (Soul).,the fast rising actor has earned his stripes by teaming up with some of the finest in the game to produce blockbuster movies.

In this exclusive interview , Azeez shares details of his life as a person and his new movie titled “ DO OR DIE”. Check it out.

Let’s meet you Sir?

My name is Ijaduade Ololade Azeez, I was born in the family of Mr. and Mrs. Waheed Ijaduade, I went to ideal Nursery/primary school Saje Abeokuta Ogun State later to baptist boys high school Saje Abeokuta and to Moshood Abiola poly in Ogun state.

When was your first role as an actor?
I have been acting since 1992 with my father Waheed Abolaji Ijaduade, I did a lot of movie from my kid age till now there countless, When i grew up i moved up to be a movie producer and director.

Have directed a lot of movies such as Dark emotions,Send off, Ire ati anu, Asa mejila, Supremacy , Ebimi nii, Dayanmo, March 15, Regret , Emi (soul) And many more.

Why did you Decide to become a Movie Director?

I love to be a movie director because is the main HEART of movie making

What has been your greatest accomplishment as an actor?

Seeing my fans happy about my work and how well they appreciate the craft

What Career part would you have chosen, if you had not picked acting ?

A song writer or a banker because that is what I studied in school.

Your experience with girls in the industry ?
 ��� that a long story to talk about but i do manage them well cos that's how star do.

how would you describe or how do you see Nollywood in comparison to Hollywood ?

We are not of the same culture and ways of making movie, so its kind of hard to make comparison

Do you aspire to be in Hollywood movies in the future?

Yes, even Bollywood too because i want to work all over the world and make impact to millions of life's.

Do you feel pressured by social media validation as an actor and celebrity?

No

Are you married?
Azeez: Am not married and have never been married

Any baby mama ?
I have two baby girl but not with there mama again

https://www./2019/07/i-manage-my-female-fans-well-because-thats-how-stars-do-azeez-ijaduade.html

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

Re: I Manage My Female Fans Well, Because That's How Stars Do- Actor , Azeez Ijadua by Funmmyastic: 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
I love his movie `Dark Emotion'.I'm not a fan of this baby mama thing but what do I know?
Re: I Manage My Female Fans Well, Because That's How Stars Do- Actor , Azeez Ijadua by MhizMuna: 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
Funmmyastic:
I love his movie `Dark Emotion'.I'm not a fan of this baby mama thing but what do I know?
wawu , i also love his acting skills too
Re: I Manage My Female Fans Well, Because That's How Stars Do- Actor , Azeez Ijadua by thesicilian: 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
He who has not completed his life's journey should not laugh at a blind man.
Re: I Manage My Female Fans Well, Because That's How Stars Do- Actor , Azeez Ijadua by MhizMuna: 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
thesicilian:
He who has not completed his life's journey should not laugh at a blind man.

(1) (Reply)

"Marlians Don't Graduate, We Drop Out" - Expelled High School Student Claims / Man Tatoos Kobe Bryant’s Lakers Jersey On His Back To Honour The Basketball Lege / Bobrisky Leaks Identity Of Man Who’s The Cause Of His Beef With Nkechi Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.