Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,060 members, 7,832,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Tax Clearance For Someone Without A Job - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tax Clearance For Someone Without A Job (269 Views)

Edo primary: APC writes IGP, PTF to seek clearance for Uzodinma, others / FIRS Gives 30-day Grace For Tax Clearance Certificate / Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tax Clearance For Someone Without A Job by Grotedingen: 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
Dear All,

Please I need advice on how to obtain tax clearance without being fleeced.

I don't have a job and I need tax clearance form. I went to tax office in Enugu and I was told to pay 120k.

Please house how can someone that has never worked and has no job going to pay 120k to prove that he is not owning government.

Does anyone have an idea if this is the official position of government on this matter.

Cc: Anambralstson, Tundebricklayer, BeautifulMind2, lalasticlala
Re: Tax Clearance For Someone Without A Job by hannysur8(m): 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
Madness at it peak, shey person wey no get land fit get fence
Re: Tax Clearance For Someone Without A Job by Tomide007: 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lie to them that you have a job, pay your tax and get your certificate.
Re: Tax Clearance For Someone Without A Job by Grotedingen: 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2019
Tomide007:
Lie to them that you have a job, pay your tax and get your certificate.

How much is it? Bros 120k when I don't have a job.
Re: Tax Clearance For Someone Without A Job by Tomide007: 10:45am On Jul 03, 2019
Grotedingen:

How much is it? Bros 120k when I don't have a job.
Tell them that you're self employed and that you make 18 k per month that you've been working for 3 months. , they'll calculate your tax. It'll be very small. Pay this and get you clearance. That's the short cut oooo

(1) (Reply)

Www / Two Police Men Was Short Dead By Armrobbers In Imo State Yesterday Night / National Assembly Leadership: The Hypocrisy Of PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.