Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal (49577 Views)

Kidnapped Celebrity Native Doctor Narrates What Happened After Being Freed(video / Bamise: Medical Doctor Narrates How She Escaped Being Raped By BRT Driver / Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by Dolorsa: 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
JasperVII:
Started having sex at age 2-3 with ladies of 18-20? with what exactly? Bloody liar.I think it's high time i cooked up a story of my own.
I think you should say you started having sex inside your mother's womb.
Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by enemyofprogress: 8:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
Chei I never had this kind of luck while growing up. I wish i had started as early as 5

Sisipelebe at what age did you start?
Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by pinkygurl(f): 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
adioolayi:
Can anyone really share any of their experience at age 2....age 3....anyone
Yes my dear.if you do a good thing to achild of that age range.they are 90% likely not to remember in adulthood.but try doing a bad thing to a child of that age range 2-4.they will not forget you for life.
Yeah some Evil people target children.cause they are deluded into thinking they won't remember.
I myself experienced something like this at age 3+ to 4 multiple times before I started primary school at 5.I still remember the person's name ,face & house vividly
Was too young to know what I was doing .but the anger ;the bitterness;the deep hatred that followed years later as an adult;I swear I could have killed somebody
Relocated from the community at age 8.but I never forgot the idiot either.Even traced mi way to the community as an undergraduate ;looked for the idiot
.even as he kept denying he doesn't know what am talking about, laid curses on him & his genealogy

5 Likes

Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by officialJP(m): 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
Yes i experienced it too back then, but i can't recognize those two girls cause i was small then, no be today e don dey happen ooo

3 Likes

Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by Angelfrost(m): 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
Zhegx:
undecidedDidn't bother to read the story.....Na lie abeg.....

Why? Because it's a guy, right? But, Busola's was very plausible... Una wehdone.

3 Likes

Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by Praktikals(m): 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
ladiesreject:
If you believe this, then you'll believe that

1. Buhari has a degree
2. Nigeria will get better one day ( it never will)
3. Atiku will win his case against Buhari.

There is nothing unbelievable in the report. Kuku say your brain can never process it.
Nigeria is getting better for me. But as for you, I wish you what you wish yourself
Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by DameB(f): 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
Biko nobody should blast me o, how can you know if a man/boy is a virgin? A lot of spirikoko men say they were disvirgined by their wives
Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by Maliqcious: 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
Pathogenic scumbag.... nobody remembers shit at age 3

1 Like

Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by sonnie10: 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
They were 18 -20 in 1980. That about 39years ago.
So 18 + 39 is 57years. And they are all grandmas. Sound fishy
Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by Angelfrost(m): 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
Mariangeles:
Are you being serious or sarcastic ?

Extremely sarcastic... grin

1 Like

Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by Kenturkey048(m): 8:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
Roon9:

They do very well....There is always that cold stare
you are not wrong.

3 Likes

Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by Comedian2019: 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
The way people are coming up with stories these days ehn, ...
Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by Lumig: 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Funny enough, We will not see anybody calling for the head of the woman, which is just too bad..

A child was molested and raped as a kid some years back and no-one is protesting because he is a boy and not the other way around.. Some are saying '' I no believe that story Na lie ''.. But U believe the rape allegations against a pastor.. I'm sure alot of you hypocrite are laughing about the 3, 4 some, now feeling he is a baller from a toddler.

COZA pastors case wasn't as worst as this, but we had to nail him to the cross because he is a pastor.

Thunder fire all u hypocrite.
undecided
It's very annoying bro, the female folks have been using our heads for a long time by always playing the VICTIM CARD, whereas they do worse to the males

4 Likes

Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by fakaza2019: 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
okrrrrrr, so how is this our business?
Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by dochenaj: 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Funny enough, We will not see anybody calling for the head of the woman, which is just too bad..

A child was molested and raped as a kid some years back and no-one is protesting because he is a boy and not the other way around.. Some are saying '' I no believe that story Na lie ''.. But U believe the rape allegations against a pastor.. I'm sure alot of you hypocrite are laughing about the 3, 4 some, now feeling he is a baller from a toddler.

COZA pastors case wasn't as worst as this, but we had to nail him to the cross because he is a pastor.

Thunder fire all u hypocrite.
To whom much is given, much is expected.

1 Like

Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by oluwasegun007(m): 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
I
SageMK:

Exactly. We all know women can't be paedophiles. And you can only be sexually molested if you have a vàgina.

Men get molested as much as women, but men hold on to the post effect that women.

1 Like

Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by nnaeyes6: 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
Is possible

I had such experience at early age but till now no one new. Men will always be men.

1 Like

Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by Larryslim(m): 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
I don't beleive this.
As a 3year old I find it unlikely that 18-20y/o will take interest in you.
If you had said 10y/o, it could have been believable, but this is a LIE

1 Like

Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by AZeD1(m): 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
sonnie10:
They were 18 -20 in 1980. That about 39years ago.
So 18 + 39 is 57years. And they are all grandmas. Sound fishy
Get married at 25, have you first child at 26. If your child marries at 25 and gives birth at 26 you would be a grand parent at 52.

Get married at 30 and have your first child at 30, your child gives birth at 16, you would be a grand parent at 46.

Need more examples?
Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by dequeenishere: 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
The fact is dt male children ar molested far more often than the girls. House helps, mummy's friends, relatives all use these innocent boys to satisfy their sex urge. But because there is know Easy way to find out, unlike in the case of girls, no one gets to know about dt but the picture sticks on the boys memory and hunt him for a very long time.

More so, the society we ar in doesn't believe dt boys can be raped. We believe dt male enjoys any kind of sex. But dts not true, some sexual activities ar disgusting and give someone goose bumps each time they come to mind , male or female alike.
Pls don't live ur small boys with ppl anyhow. A lot can be done with their dick, as small as it make appear to be.
#saynotochildmolestation-girl&boyalike

2 Likes

Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by Aidejay(m): 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
ladiesreject:
If you believe this, then you'll believe that

1. Buhari has a degree
2. Nigeria will get better one day ( it never will)
3. Atiku will win his case against Buhari.

1. Has buhari ever opened his mouth to say he has a degree? (Still a Shame though).
2. Says a "Nigerian" living in Nigeria who has done nothing to contribute to the betterment of nigeria. (What else will you do except come online and say stuff like this. I mean I don't expect a sensible and responsibly engaged person to make such comments)
3.Atiku will loose or he will win what you believe about atiku shouldn't be subject to what someone said of his experiences on Twitter
Different strokes for different folks. You people must think highly of your self to believe that peoples life stories is subject to your criticisms and disbelief their life story is theirs you will not take it away from them with your smirk comments
Or you think people have no other thing to do than to entertain you and make you feel what? Powerful or loyal or funny
Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
Apus:
Twitter stories

Nonsense
Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by pinkygurl(f): 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
Not only.males are paedophiles. There are female paedophiles too
Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by Kenneth10110(m): 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
I think he meant they kissed him which we know kids do get kissed even by strangers. Hmm what if he's saying the truth
Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
Is this a movie I'm watching or is this man composing lyrics. You must be sick. How come this idiot doctor remembered what happened at 2 or 3. IDIAT

1 Like

Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by Kay25(m): 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
Every of these ladies has got something to hideat under anything now I am sexually abused ni continue the party go soon end and do reality go show up
Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by messenger4891: 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
lipsrsealed
SageMK:

Exactly. We all know women can't be paedophiles. And you can only be sexually molested if you have a vàgina.
*And you can only be sexually molested if you have a vàgina"
I disagree with this your assertion. young boys(10-15yrs) go through rape by mature female ,esp when they size your man.they will grow up with the notion that ....it is only woman that talks about rape"....forming big boy that he has eaten that aunty before.

but wait op at 3yrs lipsrsealed
SageMK:

*And you can only be sexually molested if you have a vàgina"
I disagree with this your assertion. young boys(10-15yrs) go through rape by mature female ,esp when they size your man.they will grow up with the notion that ....it is only woman that talks about rape"....forming big boy that he has eaten that aunty before.

but wait op at 3yrs?
Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
Aidejay:

1. Has buhari ever opened his mouth to say he has a degree? (Still a Shame though).
2. Says a "Nigerian" living in Nigeria who has done nothing to contribute to the betterment of nigeria. (What else will you do except come online and say stuff like this. I mean I don't expect a sensible and responsibly engaged person to make such comments)
3.Atiku will loose or he will win what you believe about atiku shouldn't be subject to what someone said of his experiences on Twitter
Different strokes for different folks. You people must think highly of your self to believe that peoples life stories is subject to your criticisms and disbelief their life story is theirs you will not take it away from them with your smirk comments
Or you think people have no other thing to do than to entertain you and make you feel what? Powerful or loyal or funny

You say?
Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by foster212: 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
AbbeyvanPersie:
Those of you who wrongly accuse Lai Muhammed, what do you have to say on this lying agent?
Where is Lai Mohammed?
Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by grandstar(m): 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
When I was like 10 years, a older house help of around 16 years. We did some play fighting on the bed but I never got an erection or any sexual arousal as I hadn't reached the age of puberty yet. This story sounds far-fetched!

1 Like

Re: I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal by noble2faith(m): 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
For those of you saying how could one remember the experience(s) one had at such tender age, It is very much possible for one to remember what happens to one at a very tender age, provided that the happening really affects one's emotion or one's psychology.

Secondly, we re not created the same way; we have individual differences in all ramifications. Aside from sexual molestation experience
I had at my tender age, there re some happenings I can still remember when I was age 3 to 4. I shocked my father times without number whenever I chimed in with his conversation with my elder siblings and sharing part of my views. My father would be like' "how did you know that! You were at age 3 then!

I could remember mine as well like it happened yesterday. I was sexually molested at the age of four by a lady living next door to us in face-me-I-face-you setting. I still remember how she used candies to lure me inside her room when no one was watching. She would open her leg wide open and insert my tiny p in her vagina. It was very very disgusting. It really affected my perceptions, emotions and my psychology as well. At some points in my life, I thought vagina was an incurable ulcer in btw ladies' legs cos the way she opened her legs to me then was really really disgusting.

Thank God I was able to overcome the negative effects it had one me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught Smuggling Rice In A Car Bumper In Ogun / EFCC Arrests Two For N768.5 Million Fraud In Lagos (Pictures) / Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.