Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Biafra : "We Have Decided To Do It And It Must Be Done" Sowore Meets Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra : "We Have Decided To Do It And It Must Be Done" Sowore Meets Nnamdi Kanu (1850 Views)

House Of Reps Committee Meets Nnamdi Kanu " As Nigeria Government Shows Remorse" / British Consul Meets Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Discusses Health, Other Issues / Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra : "We Have Decided To Do It And It Must Be Done" Sowore Meets Nnamdi Kanu by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
Biafra : "We Have Decided To Do It And It Must Be Done" Sowore Meets Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(Photo)

Posted By Wisdom Nwedene

The Publisher of Saharareporters and candidate of the African Action Congress in the 2019 general elections on Tuesday met with the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in New York, United States of America.

Igbere TV gathered that both of them met in New York to strategize on what they describe as injustice in Nigeria.

The duo made their position known on Tuesday in New York after a series of closed door meetings.

In a Facebook live session to address the public, Sowore said, "We met to talk about things we've both been passionate about but on a different plane and we respect those boundaries but we've had very useful conversations today so that everybody that is aspiring for a fair and just society can come together and rise up now and bring an end to the sorrow and suffering and the domination and the oppression that has become almost synonymous with our generation and our genes in Nigeria.

"Those of you out there who think we have big differences and that we can't talk, know that when people have revolutionary minds, these minds meet and bodies eventually meet."

On his part, the IPOB leader hailed the meeting describing it as liberation for those trapped in the contraption called Nigeria.

Kanu said, "I met with my good friend Sowore and it has yielded today a confirmation that people can come together.

"There isn't much of a difference for what we are fighting for because we are fighting for justice. We know and hope that the people that found themselves today trapped in that contraption called Nigeria will one day be free and it takes people to do it.

"I doubt it comes from heaven and we have to do it, we have decided to do it and it must be done."

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's NO1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/814530/biafra-we-have-decided-to-do-it-and-it-must-be-done-sowore-meets-mazi-nnamdi-kanuphoto/

1 Share

Re: Biafra : "We Have Decided To Do It And It Must Be Done" Sowore Meets Nnamdi Kanu by ayourbamie: 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
Afonja are not betrayer again?
Re: Biafra : "We Have Decided To Do It And It Must Be Done" Sowore Meets Nnamdi Kanu by muykem: 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ok. Do it in new York.
Re: Biafra : "We Have Decided To Do It And It Must Be Done" Sowore Meets Nnamdi Kanu by food4tot: 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
When two men decides to do it. Hmmm, these things that happen behind closed doors
Re: Biafra : "We Have Decided To Do It And It Must Be Done" Sowore Meets Nnamdi Kanu by NSNA: 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
Adeyinka Grandson should debate this two.

1 Like

Re: Biafra : "We Have Decided To Do It And It Must Be Done" Sowore Meets Nnamdi Kanu by chiedu7: 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
NIGERIA IS COMING TO AN END SOON!

Nnamdi Kanu And Sowore Meet In New York, Vow To End Domination And Oppression

What the Fulanis have feared is coming to pass slowly!

The Igbos working with the Yorubas signals the death of Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Biafra : "We Have Decided To Do It And It Must Be Done" Sowore Meets Nnamdi Kanu by juvewalex(m): 7:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
He no longer believes in one Nigeria after he lost presidential election, would he say this, had he won the election ?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra : "We Have Decided To Do It And It Must Be Done" Sowore Meets Nnamdi Kanu by Chamzzy(f): 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
Nigerians and politics of the belly.
If he hadn't lost the election, would he be doing this now? Smhhh
Bread and butter politics
Re: Biafra : "We Have Decided To Do It And It Must Be Done" Sowore Meets Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
Are Afonjas no longer betrayers?

1 Like

Re: Biafra : "We Have Decided To Do It And It Must Be Done" Sowore Meets Nnamdi Kanu by iHart(m): 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
It won't work
Re: Biafra : "We Have Decided To Do It And It Must Be Done" Sowore Meets Nnamdi Kanu by IGBOSON1: 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
iHart:
It won't work

Is it Nigeria that is working?

1 Like

Re: Biafra : "We Have Decided To Do It And It Must Be Done" Sowore Meets Nnamdi Kanu by vikithor(m): 9:55pm On Jul 02, 2019
brother Nnamdi ,betrayal is still in their blood o,don't swallow all that he told you
Re: Biafra : "We Have Decided To Do It And It Must Be Done" Sowore Meets Nnamdi Kanu by Frankdoz4: 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
Haha wonders shall never end, Yoruba Muslim sowore begging for biafran visa! Yoruba race must bow before Biafra just as sowore bow before Nnamdi kanu. God bless Biafra.
Re: Biafra : "We Have Decided To Do It And It Must Be Done" Sowore Meets Nnamdi Kanu by lionphil(m): 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
Frankdoz4:
Haha wonders shall never end, Yoruba Muslim sowore begging for biafran visa! Yoruba race must bow before Biafra just as sowore bow before Nnamdi kanu. God bless Biafra.

I'm an IBO man like you...stop typing like an I.diot... We are trying to bond to avoid the death of both races and stop the islamization of this country. If you don't have anything meaningful to type just go to bed.

This is a step in the right direction... We all need to fight this menace before it kills us all and turn our unborn children to slaves in their own lands.

#saynotoRuga

4 Likes

Re: Biafra : "We Have Decided To Do It And It Must Be Done" Sowore Meets Nnamdi Kanu by PFRB: 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
Kanu should be careful with Sowore. He does what he is paid to do.
Re: Biafra : "We Have Decided To Do It And It Must Be Done" Sowore Meets Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
chiedu7:
[s]NIGERIA IS COMING TO AN END SOON!

Nnamdi Kanu And Sowore Meet In New York, Vow To End Domination And Oppression

What the Fulanis have feared is coming to pass slowly!

The Igbos working with the Yorubas signals the death of Nigeria
[/s]

The Yorubas working with the Igbos signals the death of Nigeria. Not Igbos working with Yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Biafra : "We Have Decided To Do It And It Must Be Done" Sowore Meets Nnamdi Kanu by selemempe: 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
lionphil:

I'm an IBO man like you...stop typing like an I.diot... We are trying to bond to avoid the death of both races and stop the islamization of this country. If you don't have anything meaningful to type just go to bed.

This is a step in the right direction... We all need to fight this menace before it kills us all and turn our unborn children to slaves in their own lands.

#saynotoRuga
IBO? Whats that? Or u mean Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Biafra : "We Have Decided To Do It And It Must Be Done" Sowore Meets Nnamdi Kanu by BuhariAdvocate: 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
I think sowore don't want to come Nigeria again. I hope you have take all your properties in Nigeria? Because I don't know the kind of useless meeting you have with terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Biafra : "We Have Decided To Do It And It Must Be Done" Sowore Meets Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
They are SABOTEURS ooooo
Avoid Them.
They may have been sent again

1 Like

Re: Biafra : "We Have Decided To Do It And It Must Be Done" Sowore Meets Nnamdi Kanu by chiedu7: 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
johndoexxx:

The Yorubas working with the Igbos signals the death of Nigeria. Not Igbos working with Yorubas
Ewu, abum nwadiani angry
Re: Biafra : "We Have Decided To Do It And It Must Be Done" Sowore Meets Nnamdi Kanu by gwarotango: 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
For Sowore to join forces with this charlatan , he has lost whatever respect I have for him
Re: Biafra : "We Have Decided To Do It And It Must Be Done" Sowore Meets Nnamdi Kanu by collinsfhk(m): 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
juvewalex:
He no longer believes in one Nigeria after he lost presidential election, would he say this, had he won the election ?

I believe he is a man of justice ND would have sought to right some wrongs had he won.

Nonetheless, I doubt if the present configuration of the country will allow even the best man do anything
Re: Biafra : "We Have Decided To Do It And It Must Be Done" Sowore Meets Nnamdi Kanu by ikechu1: 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
If this is true then I've lost every respect I have for Nnamdi Kanu.

Seriously? Sowore? SOWORE of all people?
Seriously Kanu sowore?

Mschewwww nonsense
Re: Biafra : "We Have Decided To Do It And It Must Be Done" Sowore Meets Nnamdi Kanu by CyynthiaKiss(f): 11:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
ikechu1:
If this is true then I've lost every respect I have for Nnamdi Kanu.

Seriously? Sowore? SOWORE of all people?
Seriously Kanu sowore?

Mschewwww nonsense

Sowore was the one that visited him in New York, should he chase him away ?
See the original thread here
https://www.nairaland.com/5277928/omoyele-sowore-visits-nnamdi-kanu
Re: Biafra : "We Have Decided To Do It And It Must Be Done" Sowore Meets Nnamdi Kanu by ikechu1: 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Sowore was the one that visited him in New York, should he chase him away ?
See the original thread here
https://www.nairaland.com/5277928/omoyele-sowore-visits-nnamdi-kanu

I don't care if he visited him in Heaven, Kanu should have dismissed him. Did he forget what Sowore and his paper did in regards to his work? How many times did Sahara reporters insulted Kanu and his work only for the shameless fool to crawl and lick his vomit because of what? The fulani man him and his people kept pushing as Messiah failed. I swear I like Nnamdi Kanu but he fell my hand with just being cordially with that man. Shit, he may even be working for that zoo government. After all, that thing ran for presidency not to long ago. How did he go for one Niggeria to supporting biafra so fast. NK should have chased him out.. yes!!
Re: Biafra : "We Have Decided To Do It And It Must Be Done" Sowore Meets Nnamdi Kanu by CyynthiaKiss(f): 11:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
ikechu1:

I don't care if he visited him in Heaven, Kanu should have dismissed him. Did he forget what Sowore and his paper did in regards to his work? How many times did Sahara reporters insulted Kanu and his work only for the shameless fool to crawl and lick his vomit because of what? The fulani man him and his people kept pushing as Messiah failed. I swear I like Nnamdi Kanu but he fell my hand with just being cordially with that man. Shit, he may even be working for that zoo government. After all, that thing ran for presidency not to long ago. How did he go for one Niggeria to supporting biafra so fast. NK should have chased him out.. yes!!

Lolzz.. Kanu was only being civil and diplomatic by given him audience
Kanu eats with a long spoon with him.

1 Like

Re: Biafra : "We Have Decided To Do It And It Must Be Done" Sowore Meets Nnamdi Kanu by lionphil(m): 7:27am On Jul 05, 2019
selemempe:
IBO? Whats that? Or u mean Igbo?

I hope you know there's a difference between Igbo and Ibo. Igbo language... You get?

Modified: just got enlightened by the poster below... Thanks!
Re: Biafra : "We Have Decided To Do It And It Must Be Done" Sowore Meets Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 05, 2019
lionphil:

I hope you know there's a difference between Igbo and Ibo. Igbo language... You get?
"Ibo" was created by white people who cannot pronounce "gb" sound.

Igbo amaka grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra : "We Have Decided To Do It And It Must Be Done" Sowore Meets Nnamdi Kanu by lionphil(m): 7:32am On Jul 05, 2019
immhotep:

"Ibo" was created by white people who cannot pronounce "gb" sound.

Igbo amaka grin

Thanks for the enlightenment... I thought the language is Igbo while the individuals from the zone are Ibos. Thanks
Re: Biafra : "We Have Decided To Do It And It Must Be Done" Sowore Meets Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 05, 2019
lionphil:

Thanks for the enlightenment... I thought the language is Igbo while the individuals from the zone are Ibos. Thanks
u welcome

(1) (Reply)

Imo State Governor Hope Uzodinma Pictured With His Wife Inside His Private Jet / The Word Biafra Has Been Around Since Year 1710 / See What Onitsha Residents Are Facing Now, Governor Obiano W. Please Take Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.