Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,791 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Appointed Member Of Sen Adhoc Committee On Legislative Matters - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Appointed Member Of Sen Adhoc Committee On Legislative Matters (376 Views)

Waec Adhoc Staff. / SEN. IFEANYI UBAH APPOINTED V/CHAIRMAN CMTTE ON PETROLEUM UPSTREAM / Sen.ifeanyi Ubah, Keeping His Constituency Abreast Of His Legislative Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Appointed Member Of Sen Adhoc Committee On Legislative Matters by grassrootsig: 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
Senator Ifeanyi Ubah appointed as member of Senate Adhoc Committee on Legislative Agenda.
......Calls for synergy amongst various security agencies in Nigerian Airports.

Senator representing Anambra South, Senator (Dr.) Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah on Tuesday, 2nd day of July, called for synergy amongst the security agencies to address the challenges of security lapses in Nigerian Airports.

The YPP national leader who was contributing in support of a motion sponsored by Senator (Dr.) Ibrahim Yahaya Olueriglegbu, Senator representing Kwara central and co, calling for an urgent need to strengthen security at Nigerian Airports noted that there is need for harmonious co-existence between security agencies working in Nigerian Airports as it will ensure the improvement of security of lives and properties in Nigerian Airports. He said, "I discovered that there is no harmonious coexistence between different security agencies at the Airport. This motion is referring to only FAAN and we have agents from NDLEA, Police, Immigration, Customs and other agencies at the Airport. So I will like to also suggest that we should not only refer to FAAN but also to other relevant agencies so there will be a joint action towards improving the security of lives and properties of Nigerians at the Airport. Thank you Mr. President."

Furthermore, the leadership of the ninth National Assembly has appointed Senator (Dr.) Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah as a member of Senate Ad-hoc Committee on Legislative Agenda. The Committee which is charged with the responsibility of providing a viable and robust legislative framework work for the ninth Senate is expected to report back to the Senate in two weeks. The committee consists of Senator Mohammed Adamu Aliero (APC, Kebbi) as the Committee Chairman; Jibrin Barau (APC, Kano) member, Aishatu Dahiru (APC, Adamawa) member, Gershom Bassey (PDP, Cross River) member, Abdulfatah Buhari (APC, Oyo) member and Iyom Uche Ekwunife (PDP, Anambra) member.

Re: Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Appointed Member Of Sen Adhoc Committee On Legislative Matters by hisgrace090: 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
Anambra south now have a suitable hand to represent them in the person of dr ifeanyi uba, likewise uche ekwunife she is a performer per excellent to her people of anambra central senatorial district.

CONGRATS!!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Amazing Health Of Ginger Juice You Should Know. / “friends Left Because I Did Not Look The Way They Wanted Me To.” Pretty Lady Wit / Flashback: "My Oga At D Top" Eventually Finds Self At The Top Becomes Zonal Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.