Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Ancient Igbos Built Pyramids! - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ancient Igbos Built Pyramids! (34414 Views)

Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA / Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids / Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ancient Igbos Built Pyramids! by Jen33(m): 11:35pm On May 21, 2007
Keep exposing your ignorance, Mr Yknot.

So you think if there were ten 'Stonehenges' around the world, the British would ignore theirs because it isn't any longer ''unique''?

I don't know where you live, but I'll tell you this: The British venerate ANY object made in Britain that is over 50 years old - even a pin.

As do other Europeans.

They're not like you that spit on your heritage.

Historical artefacts and their discovery are not about ''pride'' and whatever. It is about discovering roots. What led to them building that? What connections does it suggest with other civilizations that did the same etc etc.

You have this naive idea of history as being something to beat one's chest over - ''we built pyramids, we're great'' etc etc, but those really into history such as myself are far beyond that level.

For us, historical aretefacts are important in themselves, without recourse to any extraneous motivations.

The size of the Nsude pyramids is unimportant as size merely depicts availability of equipment, manpower, building materials, wealth, etc.

What is important is the construction on its own merit, and the motivations behind it, and what it suggests regarding our past, notably ancient filial connections with Nile Valley civilization etc etc.

It throws open a lot of questions regarding our past.

You say there's nothing ''unique'' about the pyramids. But that's not the point.

There's nothing unique about the pyramids of Egypt either - we have pyramids in Sudan and Mexico as well, and even some in China. Doesn't stop their people from recognising them, restoring them, studying them, and turning them into tourist sites.

Even the British archaeological team called for the reconstruction/restoration of the ruins of the Nsude pyramids.

Foreigners.

I actually find it sad and disgusting that foreigners will be virtually begging you to recognise your own heritage.

That team also brought Africa's largest monument, the Eredo Earthworks to world attention. A 1000 year old giant 16,000km long rampart that surrounded the old Ijebu kingdom and which utilised more materials than was used to build the great pyramid of Giza in Egypt.

The discovery of the Earthworks by this team confirmed in global archaeolgical/historical circles the existence of a state structure in the forest regions of West Africa at least 500 years earlier than was previously thought.

To sit there and cast aspersions at this team of archaeologists that's done so much to bring these things to global attention, and even to OUR attention, is unforgivable in my opinion.
Re: Ancient Igbos Built Pyramids! by londoner: 9:59am On May 22, 2007
The only reason people are rejecting the idea is because it involves Africans, if someone suggested that the ancient Chinese or Japanese were involved, it would not be so laughable, even with their physical distance to Africa, many Africans have an inferiority complex, some posters here are a good example.

Its like dogs who only bark for their master, lol
Re: Ancient Igbos Built Pyramids! by MayNjoku: 7:47am On May 29, 2007
londoner:

The only reason people are rejecting the idea is because it involves Africans, if someone suggested that the ancient Chinese or Japanese were involved, it would not be so laughable, even with their physical distance to Africa, many Africans have an inferiority complex, some posters here are a good example.

Its like dogs who only bark for their master, lol

I agree. But even if they did build pyramids how does that help us at all today? It would also be weird that they forgot to pass on that information to their descendants.
Re: Ancient Igbos Built Pyramids! by BigSis(f): 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2007
Great books to read:

The Exiled Egyptians:  The Heart of Africa by Moustafa Gadalla
Egypt Revisited (Journal of African Civilizations) by Ivan Van Sertima
Black Women in Antiquity (Journal of African Civilizations) by Ivan Van Sertima
The Destruction of the Black Civilizations: Great Issues of Race from 4500 B.C. and 2000 AD By Chancellor Williams
The African Origin of Civilization:  Myth or Reality by Cheikh Anta Diop
The Mis-Education of the Negro by Carter G. Woodson
The Myth of the Exodous and the Genesis and Exclusion of their African Origins by  Yosef Ben Jochannnan
They Came Before Columbus by Ivan Van Sertima
Black Skins, White Mask by Frantz Fanon (affects of colonization of world's colored people)
The Wretched of the Earth by Frantz Fanon(how to de-colonialized your mind formerly colonized people)
Stolen Legacy - G.M. James George
The Africans Who Wrote the Bible:  Nana Banchie Darkwah

These books are written by people of African descent.  The conquerors always right their version of history to glorify themselves.  The history of Africa will be told correctly when people of African descent tell their story.  The Exiled Egyptians would be a good read to start off with, then Black skins, and The Mis-Education of the Negro.

Jen,

I know about the Ijebu earthworks.  I tried to get a tour of it when I was in the area.  The guard wasn't on duty.  The jungle has basically taken it over.  It is amazing.  It is unfortunate when I asked Naijas about it, they  know nothing ot it.  I am like dang.  You have this great ancient monument in your back yard and you have no knowledge of it.   I think the main problem is their colonial education that basically says they are nothing and the Europeans are wonderful.  Black Skins, White Masks speaks to the challenge. 

I am sort of strange in that I love old things, except men, of course.  I remember traveling somewhere in Naija and I saw this strange looking tree I have never seen before. It was most beautiful, humongous tree.  I had to stop and get a good look at it, and take pictures.  I was fascinated.  I knew the tree have to be at least 500 years old.  I was just thinking about all the people who eyes gazed at it and all those who will gaze on it 500 years from now. 

You are right.  I think outsiders will have to give recognition.  Naijas don't have an appreciation for such things generally.  There is even some who suggest that the Queen of Sheba was a Yoruba, not an Ethiopian.

Y'all,

Study and read for yourself.  You know longer have to be ignorant or misinformed.   The information is out there.  Recognized that you have been purposely mid-educated.  It serves others well when you are.

NaijaKing,

You are right.  History is important.  The Europeans have fabricated history and most of you guys believe every word they say or have written in their books.  I personally believe you are an empty vessel if you don't know your history.  

You are also right about the present day inhabitants of a land doesn't mean they were inhabitants of the land 1000 years ago.  People migrate.  For example, if you go to Egypt today, the population there today aren't the descendents of those who built the pyramids.  The folks who built these monuments were black Africans, and the population probably looked more like present day Black America.  Another excellent example,  how many full blooded indians do you see on the regular in America? Are not they the original inhabitants of the land that crossed the Bearing Straits hundreds of years ago from Asia?  

The point is it is not necessary to create a history.  The ancient Egyptians were of various African stock.
Re: Ancient Igbos Built Pyramids! by naijaking1: 10:53pm On Jun 04, 2007
@maynjoku

what use is the pyramid to us today, you asked? It's part of West African history.
If u don't appreciate the importance of history, then u probably would appreciate the importance of geography, maths, biology, etc. Simple.
I hate the fact that this discovery has been reduced to an Igbo bashing discussion on this thread. Because it was discovered in present day Nsugbe does not mean that the present day inhabitants definitely built it. For all I know the structures might have been there before the present occupants settled. Left to history/science to find out.

@ynot

no need to bash Jen for educating us so highly. You can challenge his facts, but I don't see why the discussion should degenerate into calling his father and grand father names, not necessary.

@Bigsis

what a thoughtful, poetic, and romantic perspective u have about naija. Good job. Makes me wanna go home soon.
Re: Ancient Igbos Built Pyramids! by Jen33(m): 4:45am On Jun 10, 2007
Big Sis, thanks for that.

May Njoku said:

I agree. But even if they did build pyramids how does that help us at all today?

This question has been asked before on this thread and satisfactorily answered. Go back and read.

It would also be weird that they forgot to pass on that information to their descendants.

There would be people in the host community who would know what it was intended for.

But you must remember that the imposition of Christianity by the colonialists in the early twentieth century and the driving into the ground of pre-colonial Nigerian religions and their practitioners led to an information deficit with regard to what we know today.

But a lot of information is being retrieved, slowly but surely.
Re: Ancient Igbos Built Pyramids! by MP007(m): 2:08am On Jun 30, 2007
are u kidding me? wetin dem build also, ogija shrine? WHO POSTED THIS SHIT?
Re: Ancient Igbos Built Pyramids! by hannydarl(f): 11:58am On Jun 30, 2007
eleventh wonder of the world
Re: Ancient Igbos Built Pyramids! by Jen33(m): 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2007
MP007 said:

are u kidding me? wetin them build also,  ogija shrine? WHO POSTED THIS SHIT?

You're insufferably STUPID.

Why not kuku don a white hood ala KKK, paint your face white, put up a blonde wig, and go about your business since you despise your heritage with such a passion?

Self-hating slave, or should I say, Stupid UNCLE TOM.
Re: Ancient Igbos Built Pyramids! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 01, 2007
@ Jen33 the illiterate, syphilitic retard. go get a f ucking job, you this accursed loser.
Re: Ancient Igbos Built Pyramids! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 01, 2007
is this Jen33 the same idiot who came accusing me of making "patently false" statements on another thread?

What do we call this ridiculous claim of yours?
Re: Ancient Igbos Built Pyramids! by Jen33(m): 12:22am On Jul 03, 2007
is this Jen33 the same idiot who came accusing me of making "patently false" statements on another thread?

What do we call this ridiculous claim of yours?

Not another air-head twerp.

Why not visit the archaeological site in question, speak to the locals etc if in doubt?

Afterall, the location is not hidden. (How can you dismiss anything without investigation unless you're stupid?)

Failing which you may direct your enquiries regarding the Nsude pyramids to Dr Patrick Darling and his team of archeologists at Bournemouth University, UK.

Though I seriously doubt they'll have the time to entertain your catastrophic inferiority complex.

Same goes for Ziddy, the 2nd slave Uncle Tom above you there.
Re: Ancient Igbos Built Pyramids! by grafikdon: 1:14am On Jul 03, 2007
I don't see what the hoopla is all about. YES, they built 'Pyramids' but not really for the same exact purpose of the Egyptian pyramids and they had no connection with with Egypt. Forget about the fallacy stuff, it ain't no fallacy. My own beef is that I don't see what we have to gain from that in the present. Perhaps someone will actually shoot me if I present some of the wonderful machinations of my ancestors, they are fantastic considering the days they were put together but now they are there well preserved but I don't see what I stand to gain from these apart from the 'wow' factor.

What's the big deal about they pyramids really? I asked this question to those who merely laughed at the idea and dismissed it instantly. I think the Europeans did a very good job brainwashing some Naija folks into believing they are incapable of anything positive and innovative, no matter how minute. Even their African names which have God plasterd over it, they were convinced to change those 'savage' and 'satanic' names into something ordained by God. . . like Mathew or Nathaniel. . . and lo and behold, they discarded their 'Satanic' and 'demonic savage' names. That's why some of our grandfathers have/had names like Mathias Okeke instead of the original Uchechi (Will of God) Okeke. . . so much for 'satanic'. . . *rolleyes*

THIS HAS NOT CHANGED ONE BIT!!!!
Re: Ancient Igbos Built Pyramids! by moondust(m): 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2007
why don't some people want to hear that anything positive can result from Nigeria? angry
Re: Ancient Igbos Built Pyramids! by Jen33(m): 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2007
Graphikdon said:

I don't see  what the hoopla is all about. YES, they built 'Pyramids' but not really for the same exact purpose of the Egyptian pyramids and they had no connection with with Egypt.

How do you know this

Do you know anything about the history of Egypt?

Do you realise that many ethnic groups in Africa migrated from the Nile Valley in antiquity, and share numerous cultural, linguistic, political, and religious similarities with the ancient Nile Valley population?

Do you realise that the ancient Greek writers/explorers like Herodotus, considered the 'father of history' by Europeans, wrote,  that the ancient Egyptians were ''black skinned with wooly hair''?

Do not allow the current western WHITEWASHING of history to confuse you.

Do not allow the deliberate colonial MISEDUCATION of the African to confuse you.

The first pyramids were not built in Egypt but in SUDAN.

The Egyptians, in the the Edfu Text, (3000 bc) wrote that they 'came from the south'.

Know who this guy is?

Menes the 1st or Narmer, Pharoah (1st dynasty). 

Menes united the 'two lands' north and south of Egypt to form the first Egyptian state in 3100 BC.

There was a great wave of southward migration of Africans from the Nile Valley in first in 300 BC with the invasion of Alexander 'the great' which led to the rule of Ptolemy the Greek, and then another invasion later in 600 Ad by Arabs.

This was the period that witnessed great migrations southwards by black Africans, and coincides with the arrival of the likes of Oduduwa and the Hausa princes in the Nigerian region, and similar arrivals in other parts of West Africa , such asthe Wolof of Senegal.

The Wolof language is a virtual carbon copy of the Ancient Egyptian (AE)  language of Medu Netr.

Common similarities I remember off hand are:

Water: Igbo (miri) Yoruba (omi) AE (miri)

Dwarf: Yoruba (Danga) AE (Danga)

Ancient Egyptians called their country Kemet, meaning ''black country'', and referred to themselves as 'Kemmui' - black.

Manding:  kami,"charcoal'

Also, they used the word KaMi meaning Black, not only to indicate their land, but also by extension our continent. This root inherited from our ancestors is found in the following languages:

KaMa meaning Black in Coptic,
iKaMa meaning Blackened in Mbochi,
KaMi meaning Burnt in Bambara,
KeMi meaning Burnt in Mandjakou,
KeM meaning Burnt in Wolof,
Kim meaning Burnt in Mossi, etc, 
Also let us note that KeMbou meaning Charcoal in Pulaar,
KeMpori meaning Black in Vai , KeMatou meaning completely burnt in Mandjakou are to be compared to the Egyptian KaMtou .

The Egyptian word KaMa represented graphically by a piece of burning wood drift of the KaLa radical also meaning Coal in some of our languages, like in Kikongo, Teke, Zigoula, Mbati, etc,  In India, the word KaLa means black in Tamil and the Black goddess that has been worshipped for at least 5000 years was named Kali.

OBENGA

Obenga (1978) gives a phonetic analysis of Black African and Egyptian. He illustrates the genetic affinity of consonants within the Black African (BA) and Egyptian languages especially the occlusive bilateral sonorous, the occlusive nasal apico-dental /n/ and /m/ , the apico-alveolar /r/ and the radical

proto-form sa: 'man, female, posterity' in Black Africa.

Language

Agaw asau, aso 'masculine

Sidama asu 'man'

Oromo asa id.

Caffino aso id.

Yoruba so 'produce'

Meroitic s' man

Fonge sunu id.

Bini eso 'someone'

Kikongo sa,se,si 'father'

Swahili (m)zee 'old person'

Egyptian sa 'man'

Manding si,se 'descendant,posterity,family'

Obenga (1978) also illustrated the unity between the verbs 'to come, to be, to arrive':

Language

Egyptian: ii, ey  

Loma: dye

Mbosi yaa Bisa gye

Sidama/Omo: wa

Wolof: nyeu

Caffino: wa

Peul: yah, yade

Yoruba: wa

Fonge: wa

Bini: ya

Mpongwe: bya

Igbo: Bia

Manding: ya,dya

Swahili: (Ku)ya

between t =/= d, highlight the alternation patterns of many Paleo-African consonants including b =/= p, l =/= r ,and

g =/= k.

The Egyptian term for grain is sa #. This corresponds to many African terms for seed,grain:

Galla: senyi

Malinke: se , si

Egyptian: sen 'granary'

Kannanda: cigur

Bozo: sii

Bambara: sii

Daba: sisin

Somali: sinni

Loma: sii

Susu: sansi

Oromo: sanyi

Dime siimu

Egyptian: ssr 'corn'

id. ssn 'lotus plant'

id. sm 'herb, plant'

id. isw 'weeds'

In conclusion, Diop has done much to encourage the African recovery of their history. His theories on linguistics has inspired many African scholars to explain and elaborate the African role in the history of Africa and the world. This has made his work important to our understanding of the role of Black people in History.

Forget about the fallacy stuff, it ain't no fallacy. My own beef is that I don't see what we have to gain from that in the present. Perhaps someone will actually shoot me if I present some of the wonderful  machinations of my ancestors,  they are fantastic considering the days they were put together but now they are there well preserved but I don't see what I stand to gain from these apart from the 'wow' factor.

Millions of people around the world are interested in ancient sites and countries make billions yearly from restoring, promoting, studying their ancient sites. Stonehenge is just a colection of stone slabs in ther middle of nowhere, yet the English make billions from people just visiting the site from across the world.

We need a similar mindset in Africa. We need to value supremely our ancient relics and artefacts, restore them, and display them to the world with pride, just like other cultures do.
Re: Ancient Igbos Built Pyramids! by Jen33(m): 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2007
For more on the Black African origins of Egypt visit:

http://www.homestead.com/wysinger/blackegypt101.html
Re: Ancient Igbos Built Pyramids! by grafikdon: 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2007
@Moondust, that's the sickening trend that has refused to wither away. Can you imagine people thumping their nose and laughing at the idea of 'retarded' black people coming up with something 'awesome'.

@Jen33 I am actually slightly on your side here, perhaps I should have delivered my post in a more appropriate manner. Yes, I know a lot about Egyptian history but I was merely stating that the intention of the pyramid builders might not have been for the same purpose it served in ancient Egypt. I am aware it it for religious purpose but again, I could be wrong. I have no doubt about that because I have seen things made by our ancestors that far outshine the Pyramids.

Once again, I was a little off in the last sentences of my previous thread. I know we are already showcasing some of our ancient masterpieces in the likes of the Bini masks and their bronze casting wizardry, Nok terra cotta, Tsoede bronze, Igbo Ukwu bronze, Akwete, walled cities of the ancient Hausa, Mbari etc. . . but I have to agree with you, we gotta do more. smiley
Re: Ancient Igbos Built Pyramids! by sunnykiss(m): 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2009
N a Lie jor false grin grin grin grin cryPyramid dey my village also, ant hill types Everything na only Igbos, na wa oo
Re: Ancient Igbos Built Pyramids! by lucabrasi(m): 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2009
this is hillarious, when ll all these prepostorous asserions end grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ancient Igbos Built Pyramids! by Dede1(m): 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2009
It is absolutely nonsensical to lob abusive languages on the poster simply because the poster allowed us the opportunity to gain knowledge.

Internet is a public domain, a place to pick up valid information and a lot for unavoidable junks.

Baring crass display of academic laziness, the people attacking the poster could embark on fact-finding mission about the pyramid in Igboland. The poster provided the link for those seeking more information and the name of the place in Igboland for those willing to visit.

Last time I check though, elementary definition of history is a record or narrative description of past events.

The pictures of the pyramid in Igboland the poster shared with us are perfect record of past events.
Re: Ancient Igbos Built Pyramids! by romeo(m): 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2009
lucabrasi:

this is hillarious, when ll all these prepostorous asserions end grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What is Hilarious? Your endless mockery of the Igbo people or your inability to use the internet appropriately to check facts?

The Igbo ukwu findings are far more sophisticated than those pyramids. If you ignorants are not too bent on talking bad about the Igbos on any given chance, you could've been researching on this very topic knowing that something like that increases tourism and pride of a nation. Now go shit on your pants: The benefits will be for my darling Biafra soon cheesy cheesy
Re: Ancient Igbos Built Pyramids! by udezue(m): 9:37am On Jan 20, 2009
The fact is that the Nigerians who have rabid hatred and envy for the Igbo will continue to wallow in their hate. Nigeria and Africa is as bleeped as it is because even when u see an intelligent man a Nigerian will kill him or lock him up just to satisfy his hate not knowing that that guy could be of benefit. Many African civilization made great contribution and that includes Igbos. Its a fact. The ones who hate us can do as they like but the facts are there to see so who cares what they think? What matters to me is how we think and view ourselves not what a group of barbaric people think of us coz we know damn well deep in their hearts they are jealous. I've seen Bini art, Nok, ancient Zimbabwe structure. Why would I try to ridicule their achievement? Its either hatred or inferiority complex that will cause that.
Re: Ancient Igbos Built Pyramids! by bgees(m): 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2009
really?

the igbos must have built the great wall of china . they were also the first on the moon too.
Re: Ancient Igbos Built Pyramids! by Dede1(m): 4:51am On Jan 22, 2009
bgees:

really?

the igbos must have built the great wall of china . they were also the first on the moon too.

Are human beings not the builder of Great Wall of China? Please explain if the men who landed on the moon are robotics.

When will Nigerians wave bye-bye to stupidity? When you think that the herds of them have been driven into the mud, another raises its ugly head.
Re: Ancient Igbos Built Pyramids! by Ifygurl: 11:35am On Jan 22, 2009
I feel sorry for alot of you people in this forum.
Tufiakwa. For those asking what is building pyramids can do for Nigeria?
Idiot, use your brain. It's an African ancient artifacts. Tourist would love to see it.

Tufia for Nigerians.
I hear people saying that Nigerians are lap dogs to the white man. That we believe everything they said.
I think people are right.

So a West African tribe cannot build pyramid?
Someone asked why igbo ancestors didn't tell their offspring about this pyramids.
I guess the same reason, Igbo ancestors didn't tell their children some of the past cultures.
Hell maybe it;s the same reason Zimbabwe ancestors didn't tell them about the Great zimbabwe walls.

Only God knows, abeg go to a white man and let him tell you that an egyptian magically flew to Nigeria and built that pyramid and then instantly flew back.

The Jen girl is actually right, alot of ya'll are stupid. She backed up all her arguments with facts, gave you websites for you to check out while the rest of ya'll arguing with her talked out of your ass.
Re: Ancient Igbos Built Pyramids! by Nnenna1(f): 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2009
Interesting bit Jen33.

By the way, don't mind these jokers. I hope the few sensible posts here show that not all Nigerians/Africans are dismissive of findings such as this.
Re: Ancient Igbos Built Pyramids! by topup: 1:56am On Apr 08, 2009
I've learnt something new.
Re: Ancient Igbos Built Pyramids! by Horus(m): 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2009
Re: Ancient Igbos Built Pyramids! by platinumnk(f): 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2009
Ifygurl:

I feel sorry for alot of you people in this forum.
Tufiakwa. For those asking what is building pyramids can do for Nigeria?
Idiot, use your brain. It's an African ancient artifacts. Tourist would love to see it.

Tufia for Nigerians.
I hear people saying that Nigerians are lap dogs to the white man. That we believe everything they said.
I think people are right.

So a West African tribe cannot build pyramid?
Someone asked why igbo ancestors didn't tell their offspring about this pyramids.
I guess the same reason, Igbo ancestors didn't tell their children some of the past cultures.
Hell maybe it;s the same reason Zimbabwe ancestors didn't tell them about the Great zimbabwe walls.

Only God knows, abeg go to a white man and let him tell you that an egyptian magically flew to Nigeria and built that pyramid and then instantly flew back.

The Jen girl is actually right, alot of ya'll are stupid. She backed up all her arguments with facts, gave you websites for you to check out while the rest of ya'll arguing with her talked out of your ass.

AMEN~~
Re: Ancient Igbos Built Pyramids! by lucabrasi(m): 4:19am On Apr 09, 2009
romeo:

What is Hilarious? Your endless mockery of the Igbo people or your inability to use the internet appropriately to check facts?

The Igbo ukwu findings are far more sophisticated than those pyramids. If you ignorants are not too bent on talking bad about the Igbos on any given chance, you could've been researching on this very topic knowing that something like that increases tourism and pride of a nation. Now go shit on your pants: The benefits will be for my darling Biafra soon cheesy cheesy
why is any contrary opinion an invitation to attack from yourself and your fellow biafran revolutionaries??
personally i am cautiously sceptical about this funny assertion same as others like igbos are descendants of jews,they ae the most intelligent e.t.c to me they are nothing more than a group of people claiming ethnic supreority,go and check hitler's mein kampf and you ll discover this is how he started.
while discountenancing ynot's insults,i totally agree with the part of his comment where he was asking what use is this really?

lets assume that its true,and its a massive acheological find and a great tourist attraction,after that what next

rather than using this as a feel good factor translating to nothingness,show us the technological progression you have made from that time till the present moment,after all you have supposedly done what the white people could not do several hundreds of years ago,coupled with the oil money at your disposal all these years lol
lets also assume the yorubas,hausas,south south e.t.c are all stupid and not as intelligent as romeo and his "aryan igbo"ethnic race
Re: Ancient Igbos Built Pyramids! by presido1: 7:50am On Apr 09, 2009
lucabrasi:

i totally agree with the part of his comment where he was asking what use is this really?
At the same time u wrote the quote below.

lucabrasi:

lets assume that its true,and its a massive acheological find and a great tourist attraction,after that what next
Then u asked what next.

Why not tell us your annoyance.
Re: Ancient Igbos Built Pyramids! by Hardballer(m): 11:20am On Apr 09, 2009
i think i should point out at this time that those are just stacks of mud each one larger than the last . . . lol but the shape can be said to be a pyramid , could people live inside of those ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dancing Igbo Egedege Music With My Russian Girlfriend / Wicked Widowhood Practices That Must Be Abolished In Nigeria / Somali Food!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.