Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Adam A. Zango Buys Wrangler Jeep, Becomes The First Kannywood Actor To Own It - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adam A. Zango Buys Wrangler Jeep, Becomes The First Kannywood Actor To Own It (40980 Views)

Regina Daniels Shares Her Transformation From child Actor To Adulthood (Video) / Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife / Pre-wedding Photos Of Ramadan Booth, Kannywood Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adam A. Zango Buys Wrangler Jeep, Becomes The First Kannywood Actor To Own It by Lovelyn451(f): 7:18am On Jul 03, 2019
G
Re: Adam A. Zango Buys Wrangler Jeep, Becomes The First Kannywood Actor To Own It by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:34am On Jul 03, 2019
Abuloma80:

Adam started as a singer then he became an actor too. He is very popular here in the north, though for the negative reasons most of the time. Just few months ago he he did a grand wedding celebration in this same house of his. He is know for what is called "Auri saki" meaning "marry and divorce" the recent marriage is his 6th marriage but none of the previous wives are with him. Sad enough all of them had child/children with before leaving. Again, all the children are left behind for him. So you can see even the 6th wife is not safe, caring and maintaining these children won't be easy for her. Whatever that's Adam A Zango for you.

I heard about the 6th marriage, but is the woman not foolish?
I only know about his acting career, I watch his films on Africa Magic.
Re: Adam A. Zango Buys Wrangler Jeep, Becomes The First Kannywood Actor To Own It by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 03, 2019
Naah locally used self embarassed
Re: Adam A. Zango Buys Wrangler Jeep, Becomes The First Kannywood Actor To Own It by tadetobi: 11:56am On Jul 03, 2019
HumanHairLovers:
Are your mean it?

Yes me are mean it

Re: Adam A. Zango Buys Wrangler Jeep, Becomes The First Kannywood Actor To Own It by RuggedSniper: 1:04am On May 20, 2020
pressmanng:
Kannywood Actor and Singer, Adam A. Zango unveils his new red Wrangler Jeep on his social Media page.

He is the first Kannywood actor to own this type of jeep.

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/07/adam-zango-becomes-first-kannywood.html?m=1

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / DJ Chicken Crashes His Car In Lekki (Picures) / It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.