Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,119 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Busola In An Uncontrollable Tears, Needs To Speak With Biodun - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola In An Uncontrollable Tears, Needs To Speak With Biodun - Kemi Olunloyo (4100 Views)

Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' / Busola Dakolo Shares Bedroom Photo With Husband, Timi Dakolo (photos) / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola In An Uncontrollable Tears, Needs To Speak With Biodun - Kemi Olunloyo by oyatz(m): 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
Why?

We have heard many people telling the whole Nation that the interview/press statements was to relieve the burden from Busola's heart.

bigDickson:
I dont know if this is the truth... But one thing I know is that Busola and Timi wont be happy in a long time.
Re: Busola In An Uncontrollable Tears, Needs To Speak With Biodun - Kemi Olunloyo by bigDickson(m): 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
oyatz:
Why?

We have heard many people telling the whole Nation that the interview/press statements was to relieve the burden from Busola's heart.

simply because she loves him.... she didnt expect it to be this serious... she really want to see him to tell him how sorry she is...
like I said in my last topic, He was her first and he didnt violently rape her... It was consentual by the laws of the land then... and even after that... the still were communicating secretly for years... till there was a misunderstanding... Lets watch how it unfolds
Re: Busola In An Uncontrollable Tears, Needs To Speak With Biodun - Kemi Olunloyo by Peachy14: 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
Madam kemi @attention seeker who send you work. So we should go and kill ourselves for her? Rape or no rape I still believe some Nigerians use their common sense before passing judgment.
Re: Busola In An Uncontrollable Tears, Needs To Speak With Biodun - Kemi Olunloyo by tehilah92(f): 7:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
things fall apart
I never believed it was rape, biodun might be a community sick, but haba, her story doesn't add up
Re: Busola In An Uncontrollable Tears, Needs To Speak With Biodun - Kemi Olunloyo by GraGra247(m): 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
Engrjj:
I think Timi once said he met his wife a virgin.

Ladies will always lie to their suitors that they're still virgins.

How will the innocent man know that she's been having secret rendezvous with her very own pastor.

I'm sure it's the painful realization of this fact that pushed Timi to mandate his wife to expose Biodun to the world or else...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / See Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Epic Reply After Falz Asked When Last They Had Sex / Video: Davido Buys A Bag Of 2m Dollars (1.4 Billion Naira)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.