Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Nollywood Actress, Emilia Dike Slumps And Dies In Enugu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Emilia Dike Slumps And Dies In Enugu (4111 Views)

Emilia Asim-Ita Is Dead: Future Awards Co-Founder Dies / Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel / Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress, Emilia Dike Slumps And Dies In Enugu by naijazee2: 8:29am On May 21, 2020
Nollywood actress, Emilia Dike, is dead. The actress reportedly slumped and died in Enugu state on Wednesday May 20.

Movie Director, Okechukwu Oku, announced her passing on his Instagram page.

''Why is death taking the best people? I’m confused oooo. Just filmed with Mama here on my 2 last projects, excited to release it and this horrible news today. A woman with a heart of gold, Aah noooo. Will miss you Mrs Dike. Nollywood has lost a gem in you. This is messed up'' he wrote

Actors like Uche Ogbodo, Anita Joseph, Belinda Effah, Ken Erics and others have expressed shock at the news of her passing.

Dike featured in Nollywood movies such as Ignorant couples, Dust of yesterday, Kings Guard, Where Money Never Sleep 1 and 2, and many more.

https://www.naijazee.com/2020/05/Nollywood-actress-Emilia-Dike-slumps-and-dies-in-Enugu-on-may-20.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actress, Emilia Dike Slumps And Dies In Enugu by yenereal(m): 8:34am On May 21, 2020
cry
I may not really know her but my sympathy goes to her friends and family members she left behind.
Death is something we will all taste one day. May we all live a good life in order to leave a legacy and footprints on the sands of time.

FTC dedicated to all NLs and friends who still remain strong despite the global pandemic. Together we will come out.

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress, Emilia Dike Slumps And Dies In Enugu by Princessogaraya(f): 8:36am On May 21, 2020
Rip

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Emilia Dike Slumps And Dies In Enugu by Lawalemi(m): 8:36am On May 21, 2020
Oh. RIP

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Emilia Dike Slumps And Dies In Enugu by segebase(m): 8:37am On May 21, 2020
rip

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Emilia Dike Slumps And Dies In Enugu by Coder2Client(m): 8:41am On May 21, 2020
So sad, may her soul RIP
Re: Nollywood Actress, Emilia Dike Slumps And Dies In Enugu by Lordjiggs09(m): 8:50am On May 21, 2020
So painful, a young beauty bites the dust. Rest well Emilia.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Emilia Dike Slumps And Dies In Enugu by dangermouse(m): 9:27am On May 21, 2020
Rip mam. Looks sickly on the pics posted.(my observations)
Re: Nollywood Actress, Emilia Dike Slumps And Dies In Enugu by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:49am On May 21, 2020
Damn!
Re: Nollywood Actress, Emilia Dike Slumps And Dies In Enugu by nazablossom(f): 10:20am On May 21, 2020
Rest in peace ma'am.

It could be undetected HBP
Re: Nollywood Actress, Emilia Dike Slumps And Dies In Enugu by chariisGRACE(m): 10:32am On May 21, 2020
Another popular figure gone to the dust. RIP Dike
Re: Nollywood Actress, Emilia Dike Slumps And Dies In Enugu by calvado: 12:01pm On May 21, 2020
I said it, the way the south east states test 5 people daily, corona virus will soon spread to the point that people will start dropping dead on the street. Many people should have already drop dead but only this one made the news because she's a celebrity.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Emilia Dike Slumps And Dies In Enugu by africandictator(m): 1:43pm On May 21, 2020
calvado:
I said it, the way the south east states test 5 people daily, corona virus will soon spread to the point that people will start dropping dead on the street. Many people should have already drop dead but only this one made the news because she's a celebrity.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Emilia Dike Slumps And Dies In Enugu by africandictator(m): 1:44pm On May 21, 2020
calvado:
learn to hide your stupidity sometimes
Re: Nollywood Actress, Emilia Dike Slumps And Dies In Enugu by Ugwueme1(m): 2:57pm On May 21, 2020
nawa so sad what could be the cause such sudden demise.onwero onye aru di eziokwu.pls help me and my mom have spinal injure now suffering paralysis.see my signature for video evidence and full story
Re: Nollywood Actress, Emilia Dike Slumps And Dies In Enugu by Onyi22(f): 3:01pm On May 21, 2020
So sad
Re: Nollywood Actress, Emilia Dike Slumps And Dies In Enugu by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:32pm On May 21, 2020
Sad R.I.P
Re: Nollywood Actress, Emilia Dike Slumps And Dies In Enugu by mrwonlasewonie: 7:56pm On May 21, 2020
Awon omo yeeboo tifishogunowo Latifi renew ola won
Re: Nollywood Actress, Emilia Dike Slumps And Dies In Enugu by IME1: 8:18pm On May 21, 2020
cry may she rest in peace

(1) (Reply)

Nengi: Dont You Dare Kiss Me Again Nengi Pushes OZO Away BBNAIJA WAHALA / Clash Of Beauty; Regina Daniels And Chioma, Who Is More Beautiful / Dehumanized Corper: A Younger Sister To A Tinsel Celebrity Star(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.