Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

South African Lady Celebrates Househelp Who Graduated With Degree In Psychology - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / South African Lady Celebrates Househelp Who Graduated With Degree In Psychology (27670 Views)

Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part / Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada / Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Lady Celebrates Househelp Who Graduated With Degree In Psychology by igbudunwa: 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
A South African lady, Adri Hugo who couldn't hold back her joy, took to social media to celebrate her househelp of 8 years who recently graduated with a first degree in Psychology.

Adri who said her househelp Annamore Mabhii is an inspiration to her, further disclosed that she is a mother of three, with her youngest child being only four years old. She concluded her post by revealing that Anna graduated amidst some challenges she faced, which includes her son undergoing two major surgeries for a brain tumor.

She wrote;

Annamore Mabhii, or Anna, my faithful househelp since 2011, tonight received her ba degree in psychology ba hsss. She is such an inspiration in my life! I have so much respect for her. She is humble, hardworking and conscientiously and treat everyone with respect. She is a mother of 3 and her youngest (NOW 4 years old) has been diagnosed in March 2018 with a brain tumor. He had two brain surgeries and is recovering. In the Middle of these difficult circumstances she still worked at me, took care of her family and achieved her lesson, without complaining one day. May God bless her.

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/07/lady-celebrates-househelp-who-graduated.html?m=1

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Househelp Who Graduated With Degree In Psychology by igbudunwa: 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
smiley
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Househelp Who Graduated With Degree In Psychology by medexico(m): 12:09am On Jul 03, 2019
Lucky her!

14 Likes

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Househelp Who Graduated With Degree In Psychology by goodnewscliff(m): 1:25am On Jul 03, 2019
wowwwwwww.......would this af happened if she was in Nigeria??

*****SPITS ON NIGERIA *******

angry angry angry angry angry

17 Likes

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Househelp Who Graduated With Degree In Psychology by bro4u: 2:11am On Jul 03, 2019
goodnewscliff:

Haven't you seen or even come across similar stories of househelps being sponsored by their masters here in Nigeria, keep on spitting till you spit urine. Ode!

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Househelp Who Graduated With Degree In Psychology by goodnewscliff(m): 7:17am On Jul 03, 2019
bro4u:

Haven't you seen or even come across similar stories of househelps being sponsored by their masters here in Nigeria, keep on spitting till you spit urine. Ode!
i haven't..... thats why i am spitting.....

its on ur head am spitting on now.... check ur head tongue tongue tongue

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Househelp Who Graduated With Degree In Psychology by bro4u: 8:03am On Jul 03, 2019
goodnewscliff:
i haven't..... thats why i am spitting.....

its on ur head am spitting on now.... check ur head tongue tongue tongue
Tufiakwa, not on my previous head mbok, I'm kinda scared of your acidic urine... Lols

4 Likes

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Househelp Who Graduated With Degree In Psychology by goodnewscliff(m): 9:44am On Jul 03, 2019
bro4u:

Tufiakwa, not on my previous head mbok, I'm kinda scared of your acidic saliva... Lols
tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Househelp Who Graduated With Degree In Psychology by Sydney17(m): 10:38am On Jul 03, 2019
After almighty God, the whites are next! so humane and so reasonable! it's very rare to see a black boss this nice! and that's the fact! the whites build the world, while we blacks destroy it! If you think I am spitting nonsense, tell me ONE black Nation better than Nigeria! Not even Haiti, Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica, etc despite being in America continent lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Househelp Who Graduated With Degree In Psychology by Amuocha: 10:39am On Jul 03, 2019
Great shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Househelp Who Graduated With Degree In Psychology by Esomchi800(m): 10:39am On Jul 03, 2019
Please Guys I need a loan I want to bury my dad I just need a loan abeg some one should help me after d burial I will pay back
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Househelp Who Graduated With Degree In Psychology by mekuso89(m): 10:40am On Jul 03, 2019
Ndi ara at the top
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Househelp Who Graduated With Degree In Psychology by Sirpaul(m): 10:41am On Jul 03, 2019
not in Lagos Nigeria...... na to use dem die
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Househelp Who Graduated With Degree In Psychology by MrMumu: 10:41am On Jul 03, 2019
Esomchi800:
Please Guys I need a loan I want to bury my dad I just need a loan abeg some one should help me after d burial I will pay back
You need loan to bury your dad?

You sure say you wan bury your dad or you wan complete your money buy Benz?
Werey.

Better call aboki make dem dig ground buy coffin put dad inside and call few of your church members.Do the best you can no go indebt yourself because of burial ceremony.

Even ur papa no go happy for you

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Househelp Who Graduated With Degree In Psychology by grandstar(m): 10:42am On Jul 03, 2019
God bless you cry
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Househelp Who Graduated With Degree In Psychology by ITbomb(m): 10:42am On Jul 03, 2019
Esomchi800:
You get mind o, see format. Oh boy

7 Likes

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Househelp Who Graduated With Degree In Psychology by Graduateacher(f): 10:43am On Jul 03, 2019
sad I've never seen a black person with a white house help

Congratulations sister!

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Househelp Who Graduated With Degree In Psychology by tstx(m): 10:43am On Jul 03, 2019
Even before opening i knew it was a white woman..

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature (09011639568) no advance payment
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Househelp Who Graduated With Degree In Psychology by davibid: 10:44am On Jul 03, 2019
Of course there are still good people in the world

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Househelp Who Graduated With Degree In Psychology by HumanHairLovers(f): 10:44am On Jul 03, 2019
That's excellent
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Househelp Who Graduated With Degree In Psychology by Graduateacher(f): 10:45am On Jul 03, 2019
goodnewscliff:

See this one, what do you even know?

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Househelp Who Graduated With Degree In Psychology by rhythyson: 10:46am On Jul 03, 2019
Esomchi800:

This is Naira Land forum ooo not Family whatsapp group

It like you are in sefia pains?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Househelp Who Graduated With Degree In Psychology by Onyi90(m): 10:46am On Jul 03, 2019
bro4u:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Househelp Who Graduated With Degree In Psychology by Pavore9: 10:53am On Jul 03, 2019
Esomchi800:

Pay back after burial? I believe between you and your relatives you can raise money for a coffin then get your religious leader to officiate the burial then everyone move on with their lives.

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Househelp Who Graduated With Degree In Psychology by illiteratepmb: 10:54am On Jul 03, 2019
Lucky Ekaite
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Househelp Who Graduated With Degree In Psychology by DIKEnaWAR: 10:55am On Jul 03, 2019
Congratulations to her. Is she going to continue as a househelp after this?

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Househelp Who Graduated With Degree In Psychology by DIKEnaWAR: 10:56am On Jul 03, 2019
Esomchi800:

You want to be unfortunate ba?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 / Man Resigns From Banking To Be A Teacher, Donates Desks To School (Pix, VIDEO) / UI Vs UNILAG's Method Of Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.