Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet (9344 Views)

Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) / Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by DonCrack: 2:37am On Jul 03, 2019
Here is a romantic moment a Nigerian lady kneels down before her husband to feed him and massage his feet while eating.

The lady who took a meal to her husband in a serving train, walk to the husband to serve him his food.

She knelt down and fed him, taking his cap off his head to hers, and massaging his feet while he eats.

This was so romantic and beautiful that people envied them, wishing all marriages could be like that of this couple.

Watch the romantic video below:

See more: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/07/lady-kneels-to-feed-her-husband.html?m=1

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Megatrix: 4:08am On Jul 03, 2019
Jaaruma for the oscars

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Rexraph18(m): 7:19am On Jul 03, 2019
Some people might not be happy with this news..
Fem lipsrsealed

People will be saying this and that but the truth is this, a woman brought up in an african home is trained to serve her husband food with respect. That is the norm of our african society.
Now as a young man while growing up under my parents, i learnt that respect was mutual and also it was earned, and this kind of gestures are reciprocated in one way or another. grin

5 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by IamD18: 8:00am On Jul 03, 2019
People may not understand the kind of favor she's about asking from her husband.

32 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Jayslicky: 8:03am On Jul 03, 2019
Nice that is a well- brought up woman, the husband would cherish her and make her his priority.

Meanwhile feminists trooping in here to cry like.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by sparog(m): 8:04am On Jul 03, 2019
Naija feminists won't be happy seeing this

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Pepperoniq(m): 9:49am On Jul 03, 2019
I pray to get this kind of woman in Future

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Hintona(f): 10:42am On Jul 03, 2019
I just pray I don't marry a man who will make me do all these just to prove my submission

mtchew

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by dtruth50: 11:07am On Jul 03, 2019
Hintona:
I just pray I don't marry a man who will make me do all these just to prove my submission

mtchew
She did it voluntarily. Its her own wish not forced by husband.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Hintona(f): 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
dtruth50:
She did it voluntarily. Its her own wish not forced by husband.
if she doesn't behave that way will he give her what she wants?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Bossjakande: 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2019
antibrutus funmisticqueen amazontopaz fountainofyouth eyinjuege cococandy
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Bossjakande: 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
dere is no man in d world DAT will not treat dis woman like gold. some women dont think.hintona by submitting to ur hubby he will submit his heart to u.be wise.DAT his cap represent his crown wich he gave to her.women u have so much power learn to use it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Rexraph18(m): 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
E fit be say she wan collect money for August meeting wrapper grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by czarina(f): 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
Wetin pesin no go see for social media?

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
IamD18:
People may not understand the kind of favor she's about asking from her husband.

She is the financial backbone and bread winner of the family. The guy is a trophy husband. She is a sex therapist who prides herself in teaching women how to keep their husbands and boyfriends loyal.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
Bossjakande:
antibrutus funmisticqueen amazontopaz fountainofyouth eyinjuege cococandy

Stop mentioning me in this type of useless thread, I will only kneel down and massage my husband's feet if he will do the exact same thing to me, we are partners in marriage, no one is higher or above the other.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by ValCon888: 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
If Nigerian female celebs can go to dubai to eat Arab poo then this is nothing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Auladimeji2: 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hintona:
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by dtruth50: 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hintona:

What u don't understand is dt most of d Muslim girls are train dt way. They were trained to respect their husband the way they will respect their father. Not for what he will give her.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Osarenoma1993(m): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Stop mentioning me in this type of useless thread, I will only kneel down and massage my husband's feet if he will do the exact same thing to me, we are partners in marriage, no one is higher or above the other.

you just committed an abomination with your mouth, you have to ask God for forgiveness or else.
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by ubunja(m): 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
Pepperoniq:
I pray to get this kind of woman in Future
Be a real man amd you'll get a real woman.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by ubunja(m): 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hintona:

mtchew
that IS submission

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by ubunja(m): 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

lol feminists though
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by ubunja(m): 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
ValCon888:
If Nigerian female celebs can go to dubai to eat Arab poo then this is nothing.

like X 1 billion

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Junkie1: 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
NAIRALAND FEMINISTS WILL NOT LIKE THIS
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
Slavery of Nigerian/African women since 1800 till date. After taking care of the house, she still has to kneel for him, hope she continues to kneel for him in her old age. Mop floors, go to the farm, cook and wash the clothes of her husband's relatives, cook for them, kneel to beg him when he cheats grin cheesy grin....... some women love being in bondage.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
Osarenoma1993:

you just committed an abomination with your mouth, you have to ask God for forgiveness or else.

You dey craze for blokos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Deepfeel(m): 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Slavery of Nigerian/African women since 1800 till date. After taking care of the house, she still has to kneel for him, hope she continues to kneel for him in her old age. Mop floors, go to the farm, cook and wash the clothes of her husband's relatives, cook for them, kneel to beg him when he cheats grin cheesy grin....... some women love being in bondage.
That's why men were allowed to have as many wife's as they can so that the burden won't be on one woman tongue men are like lions in the loin kingdom only the lionesses do the hunting alpha male lions don't hunt

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hahahaha..... Men are like lions and don't hunt, yet many of them keep committing suicide cuz a gal dumped him, continue to deceive yourself. Well, if the men want plenty wives, we women also want polygamy. Equation must balance.
Deepfeel:

That's why men were allowed to have as many wife's as they can so that the burden won't be on one woman tongue men are like lions in the loin kingdom only the lionesses do the hunting alpha male lions don't hunt

4 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Deepfeel(m): 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Hahahaha..... Men are like lions and don't hunt, yet many of them keep committing suicide cuz a gal dumped him, continue to deceive yourself. Well, if the men want plenty wives, we women also want polygamy. Equation must balance.
A man that commits suicide over a woman is that one a man undecided well if you ladies want to marry more than one man it's not bad it's a welcome development as long as you are equal to the task of handling them all like men do grin
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
See you undecided, so because a man commits suicide because of a woman he's no longer a man. What's if his pocket was better than yours, or he achieved better than you in his life undecided
Deepfeel:

A man that commits suicide over a woman is that one a man undecided well if you ladies want to marry more than one man it's not bad it's a welcome development as long as you are equal to the task of handling them all like men do grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by lilmax(m): 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

she's living in bondage because she's doing what makes her happy(the feminist line)? cheesy

As feminists do you guys use logic in your lives?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? / Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me / Hot Photo Of A Zulu Female Warrior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.