Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying (38232 Views)

BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking / BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends / BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by obo389(m): 8:03am On Jul 03, 2019
He cried before or after kissing isilomo?
Rubbish.
I agree with someone saying this show is scripted.
Anyway, wetn kuku concern me.
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by BanevsJoker(m): 8:03am On Jul 03, 2019
The guy na better Fraud.
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by samcus(m): 8:04am On Jul 03, 2019
Nigeria JAGA JAGA. Everything RUGA RUGA. Poor man dey Suffer Suffer COZA! COZA! BBNAIJA in d air!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by noble2faith(m): 8:04am On Jul 03, 2019
shocked
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by pmc01(m): 8:07am On Jul 03, 2019
Is he crying for Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by justi4jesu(f): 8:09am On Jul 03, 2019
Adeoludt:
Brother wey mumu

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by pmc01(m): 8:10am On Jul 03, 2019
Czarugo007:
Good morning fam,pls I am so sorry to drop this here,can someone school on how to register with gofundme.i have a cerebral palsy son,currently he is in pains.is seems his scrotal sac has entered his tummy deu to his sitting position.at six plus he still finds it difficult to stand,walk,talk or do anything for himself.pls I need your advice.

https://support.gofundme.com/hc/en-us/categories/360000158427

https://support.gofundme.com/hc/en-us/articles/203604494-6-Steps-to-a-Successful-Campaign
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by shineeye1: 8:10am On Jul 03, 2019
So this useless immorality- enriching program has started again?
Shame on Innosson and other misguided corporate bodies for being potent agents and promoters of youth decadence
Shame on CAN, PFN and other hypocritical bodies for being silent when it matters most in the face of the activities of generators of immorality and depravity amongst our youth whereas you will hear them shouting at the top of their voices when it comes to collection of offerings!
SHAME ON THE DISGUSTING LOT OF YOU CHAMPIONS OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by NwaJozi: 8:11am On Jul 03, 2019
Crying for what?
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by lomprico(m): 8:12am On Jul 03, 2019
I hate this program angry
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by Bryan88(m): 8:21am On Jul 03, 2019
9jaRealist:
Frodd/Fraud... cheesy
>
for u to write fraud? u know him very well cos dats d real spelling back then in unizik.
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by ImpregnaTor(m): 8:28am On Jul 03, 2019
please, why was he crying??
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by ImpregnaTor(m): 8:32am On Jul 03, 2019
pls, why was he crying
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by Haykinsofficial: 8:40am On Jul 03, 2019
post=79893040:
See mouth like....... cheesy wink grin
...kpekus wey do till dawn abi?
Staged cry

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by Awesometessy: 8:42am On Jul 03, 2019
Very funny face.

Take the bold step to financial freedom today by signing up with recharge and get paid....if you are ready,indicate✋� now let me get you started on your journey to financial freedom����‍♀��‍

https:///FU4GudAkCW4IFm5PRSUPpL
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by olumalcolm(m): 8:59am On Jul 03, 2019
se bobo yi gbadun sha
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by PrettyEneawan(f): 9:01am On Jul 03, 2019
Chie Inueh Mi Ibuhu Tu Mkpu Ame Edok Edok, That Name Frog Really Su
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by kingreign(m): 9:14am On Jul 03, 2019
PrettyEneawan:
Chie Inueh Mi Ibuhu Tu Mkpu Ame Edok Edok, That Name Frog Really Su

IMA IMA, nsido number mmfu isi kaa? Mmeh kut kut but e ka'a!

Mesiere o
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by uthlaw: 9:20am On Jul 03, 2019
Learn12:
I thought Manchester United want to buy Messi from Argentina. angry
when Messi lose match everyone of you must talk, if you are the best that what you always face...when others lose match,you will ear like he has no player helping or supporting him!
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by PrettyEneawan(f): 9:22am On Jul 03, 2019
kingreign:

IMA IMA, nsido number mmfu isi kaa? Mmeh kut kut but e ka'a!

Mesiere o
Kot This One
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by armadeo(m): 9:25am On Jul 03, 2019
Judolisco:
We no get work true true d people wey get sef na intimacy shop dem dey patronize grin

Savage bro savage!!!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by Erolow(f): 9:27am On Jul 03, 2019
grin

See my signature below to register for a free digital marketing training
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by Lordjb: 9:32am On Jul 03, 2019
Lol, the guy no sabi cry sef, see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija live
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by Pepperoniq(m): 9:35am On Jul 03, 2019
Fake drama.
Cry cry baby
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by Paulo3ree(m): 9:44am On Jul 03, 2019
kingola87:
Another meme for nairalanders.
Local man was just crying out of hand
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by GenFunction: 9:51am On Jul 03, 2019
yeye dude...lol
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by kingreign(m): 9:52am On Jul 03, 2019
PrettyEneawan:
Kot This One
okay. Sosong
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by Czarugo007: 10:14am On Jul 03, 2019

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by AbooNasir(m): 10:54am On Jul 03, 2019
Learn12:
I thought Manchester United want to buy Messi from Argentina. angry

oshey derailer.....one chilled hollandia for u!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony / BBNaija: Meet Frodd's Mother As Friend Shares Touching Story About Him / Is He Really Dead? (nonso Diobi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.