Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying (38233 Views)

BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking / BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends / BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 03, 2019
Growing up, it was common sight to see women flung open their bra and bring out boobs to pacify a crying baby. That was when our women were still compassionate and really cared. It is unfortunate that Tacha and others with all their big boobs, didn't deem it necessary to pacify Frodd with some wonder milk. This is not who we are.
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by Onyije1(m): 11:03am On Jul 03, 2019
Order for your make up products and accessories 08166324627

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by MRcipher(m): 11:27am On Jul 03, 2019
Crying?? angry this Frodd guy be fraud!
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by stieyven(m): 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
vera1997:
mumu another tobi
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by stieyven(m): 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
Adeoludt:
Brother wey mumu
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by titiforever: 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
Edakun, kini npa lekun
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by meobizy(f): 11:23am On Jul 05, 2019
The average Nigerian is an unemotional troglodyte.
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by DateMynd44(m): 12:24am On Jul 07, 2019
PrettyEneawan:
Chie Inueh Mi Ibuhu Tu Mkpu Ame Edok Edok, That Name Frog Really Su
which language is this biko
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by PrettyEneawan(f): 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2019
DateMynd44:
which language is this biko
Na Akwa Ibom Language
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by DateMynd44(m): 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
PrettyEneawan:
Na Akwa Ibom Language
impossible. I be confirmed ibibio but this doesn't make any sense to me
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by PrettyEneawan(f): 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2019
DateMynd44:
impossible. I be confirmed ibibio but this doesn't make any sense to me
Lolzz Thats Okobo Langauge, Akwa Ibom Have Different Languages
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by DateMynd44(m): 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
PrettyEneawan:
Lolzz Thats Okobo Langauge, Akwa Ibom Have Different Languages
so you're from Oron?
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by PrettyEneawan(f): 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2019
DateMynd44:
so you're from Oron?
Okobo, I Can Say Am From Oron Cuz I Can't Speak Oron
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by DateMynd44(m): 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2019
PrettyEneawan:
Okobo, I Can Say Am From Oron Cuz I Can't Speak Oron
they are all the same. okobo, Oron, Mbo, Urue ffong and Udung uko are all Oron people and they all behave the same
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by PrettyEneawan(f): 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
DateMynd44:
they are all the same. okobo, Oron, Mbo, Urue ffong and Udung uko are all Oron people and they all behave the same
Really? Which Part Of Akwa Ibom Are You From?
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by DateMynd44(m): 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2019
PrettyEneawan:
Really? Which Part Of Akwa Ibom Are You From?
I'm the guy u met at night at police station one night at Aka etinan
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by PrettyEneawan(f): 10:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
DateMynd44:
I'm the guy u met at night at police station one night at Aka etinan
You? How Come You Change To A Female?
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by DateMynd44(m): 2:16am On Jul 11, 2019
PrettyEneawan:
You? How Come You Change To A Female?
mynd4 the mod banned me and edited my moniker to what you've just seen so I changed it gender to female so he should stop prowling me
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by PrettyEneawan(f): 10:19am On Jul 11, 2019
DateMynd44:
mynd4 the mod banned me and edited my moniker to what you've just seen so I changed it gender to female so he should stop prowling me
Sorry I Hope The Mod Didn't Ban You From Making Calls? Lolzz
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by DateMynd44(m): 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2019
PrettyEneawan:
Sorry I Hope The Mod Didn't Ban You From Making Calls? Lolzz
and u too couldn't call abi? even if u did it wouldn't have gone through.
lost that my phone and sim and I'm yet to retrieve it. using an Airtel for now
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by PrettyEneawan(f): 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2019
DateMynd44:
and u too couldn't call abi? even if u did it wouldn't have gone through.
lost that my phone and sim and I'm yet to retrieve it. using an Airtel for now
, Sorry I Tried Your Line.
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by DateMynd44(m): 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2019
PrettyEneawan:
, Sorry I Tried Your Line.
ehya. couldn't reach u. I was off nairaland for a while.
was busy. since then I still dey Benin oh. I'll be coming back to Uyo on weekend tho
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Frodd Was At The Peak Of His Crying by PrettyEneawan(f): 10:58am On Jul 12, 2019
DateMynd44:
ehya. couldn't reach u. I was off nairaland for a while.
was busy. since then I still dey Benin oh. I'll be coming back to Uyo on weekend tho
See You Soon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony / BBNaija: Meet Frodd's Mother As Friend Shares Touching Story About Him / Is He Really Dead? (nonso Diobi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.