Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) (28117 Views)

World Cup: England Coach Phil Neville Blasts Cameroon Team Over Crying In Match / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Russia After World Cup Defeat (Photos) / John Fashanu Leads The Legalisation Of Marijuana With England Stars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by boujeeassnigga(m): 11:16am On Jul 03, 2019
I ALWAYS HATE WHE PEOPLE OVER-SYMPHATIZE WITH THE LOOSERS, I MEAN THEY LOST CUZ THEY WERE'NT JUST GOOD ENOUGH! THEY EVEN HAD A PK BUT FAILED TO CAPITALISE AND THATS BULLSH!T!... WHY DIDNT ELLEN TAKE IT ANYWAY.
Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by aeonczar: 11:16am On Jul 03, 2019
Merimental:
so happy dey lost after wat dey did to Cameroon.
dey will still loose out on 3rd place.

Neville is a cunt tho..
and Argentina lost also to Brazil which makes it all interesting..happy wit both results
Their tears definitely are delicious...was patiently waitin' for this after all that happened durin' and after the match against Cameroon...

4 Likes

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by Ubdavis(m): 11:18am On Jul 03, 2019
Merimental:

Neville is a cunt tho..
and Argentina lost also to Brazil which makes it all interesting..happy wit both results

Pls what did they do
Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by Graduateacher(f): 11:18am On Jul 03, 2019
majamajic:

contact femi and the gang on 99.3 FM Lagos , if u are good

Thank u.
Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by ZikZikZik: 11:18am On Jul 03, 2019
Funny how USA women are better at football than their men undecided

1 Like

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by scrillatunez(m): 11:19am On Jul 03, 2019
I've waited for this for a long time

The hype the British press give to their team or players is just too much

1 Like

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by ZikZikZik: 11:20am On Jul 03, 2019
scrillatunez:

If you really watch them you will know they are really good. You win some, you lose some

3 Likes

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by bizhop01: 11:22am On Jul 03, 2019
Football All ways Refuse To Go Home.
Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by Okezedan(m): 11:24am On Jul 03, 2019
This is what I call passion for the game and for the country you are representing. Unlike our national teams here playing for the money
Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by willyo(m): 11:24am On Jul 03, 2019
Team Sweden all the way

2 Likes

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by Graduateacher(f): 11:24am On Jul 03, 2019
scrillatunez:

There's no hype, they are good, very good

3 Likes

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by oalandAgents2: 11:24am On Jul 03, 2019
England ladies now crying, after accusing Cameroon girls of being too emotional. grin grin. Karma is wonderful.

13 Likes

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by DisGuy: 11:27am On Jul 03, 2019
Ubdavis:

Pls what did they do

Would like to know too.

The England team weren't they one that introduced VAR so i don't understand why they are being blamed for a system they also had to abide by

1 Like

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by AbujaBlue: 11:28am On Jul 03, 2019
oalandAgents2:
England ladies now crying, after accusing Cameroon girls of being too emotional. grin grin. Karma is wonderful.

The girls who spat and fouled their way through the game? They are given to much credit and misdeeds easily forgotten.
Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by elobrave17: 11:28am On Jul 03, 2019
incminx7159:

Thief, keep scamming people one day monkey will go market e no go return.

Send back my mtn 1000 recharge card.

3 Likes

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:29am On Jul 03, 2019
ZikZikZik:
Funny how USA women are better at football than their men undecided

Same as England women...

1 Like

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by DisGuy: 11:30am On Jul 03, 2019
Nigerians and hypocrisy sha

Nigerians watch EPL. England (male and female) team religiously yet they complain of english press hyping their teams. Who should they hype? And how do you know they are hyping their teams when you're stuck on bbc and all english channels instead of local commentator and tv outlets

3 Likes

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by scrillatunez(m): 11:32am On Jul 03, 2019
Graduateacher:

There's no hype, they are good, very good

I don't think they are as good as the French team that lost to the USA or, even the Japanese team they won if not for sloppy defending..
And about the hype, if you follow the British press well, you'll know it's much.
Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by Merimental(m): 11:33am On Jul 03, 2019
aeonczar:
Their tears definitely are delicious...was patiently waitin' for this after all that happened durin' and after the match against Cameroon...

I tell u

1 Like

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by Exempted: 11:33am On Jul 03, 2019
You all did well. No need for the tears..

But u shud know USA and Germany are the only contenders.....

No one expected you to will USA na including ur coath even if you believed u cud do it.....

My happiness is that France re no where near this stage. They displayed alot of gragra at the initials...

They only went ther for beauty contest....
Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by dominique(f): 11:36am On Jul 03, 2019
You won ordinary quarter finals you started singing "it's coming home, it's coming home". Bunch of jokers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by scrillatunez(m): 11:36am On Jul 03, 2019
ZikZikZik:
If you really watch them you will know they are really good. You win some, you lose some

No doubt about your opinion, but the comment of Phil Neville after that Cameroon match is what put me off.

4 Likes

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by baiaon(m): 11:38am On Jul 03, 2019
nepapole:
Much better than AFCON.
I am sure that USA team will beat super eagles.... grin grin
Nonsensical post based purely on emotion rather than logic.This same USA team lost 5-2 to Dallas Academy boys an under 15 team in 2017

2 Likes

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by Graduateacher(f): 11:39am On Jul 03, 2019
scrillatunez:

I don't think they are as good as the French team that lost to the USA or, even the Japanese team they won if not for sloppy defending..
And about the hype, if you follow the British press well, you'll know it's much.

They are good but I think inexperience cost them the match, the second half was an equal contest but gittery nerves cost them that game. I think if their capt settled down to take that penalty well,they would have won the US on penalties. I don't follow British media but I check out DM once in a while
Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by Tintinnoty(m): 11:39am On Jul 03, 2019
AustineCJ:
I respect Messi for what he has done for Barcelona
And I respect Cristiano Ronaldo for what he has done for football.

Is the volume OK or should I increase it for the people at the back?
Louder please, let them know there is only one GOAT and that is CR7
Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by Benbobola(m): 11:40am On Jul 03, 2019
Rapinoe is lifting that most coveted cup in the final, no doubt!

1 Like

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:41am On Jul 03, 2019
nepapole:
Much better than AFCON.
I am sure that USA team will beat super eagles.... grin grin

NEAT...

1 Like

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 03, 2019
Merimental:

Neville is a cunt tho..
Hater grin

July 6 loading... Imagine someone say the same thing about Super Eagle after a narrow loss??
Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 03, 2019
AustineCJ:
I respect Messi for what he has done for Barcelona
And I respect Cristiano Ronaldo for what he has done for football.

Is the volume OK or should I increase it for the people at the back?
Na your respect tongue
Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 03, 2019
Merimental:

Neville is a cunt tho..

They did nothing to Cameroon. It’s the other way round. Cameroon lionesses were kicking, spitting and fouling the English. If they had calmed down, played their game and stopped the ‘fifa is against black Africans’ mentality, they would’ve gotten something from that match.

Officiating has been fair in the tournament. Nigeria and Cameroon were not the only countries with controversial decisions. France had a controversial hand ball penalty decision against the USA denied them.

England scored a goal similar to Cameroon’s but it was ruled out for offside. VAR over ruled the referee’s decision after she had awarded the goal. If it’d been Nigeria or Cameroon, we would’ve been shouting racism.
The penalty awarded to the English was via VAR. Referee had said it wasn’t a penalty. She had to watch the video to make her decision.

The English girls played well but USA was better. They had thrashed the Norwegians that beat the falcons 3-0.
Show them some respect and appreciate the hardwork and discipline that they put into their game.

Officiating has been fair. Our girls should work hard and improve their football.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chelsea Sign Thiago Silva On A Free Transfer / Millions Missing From Usain Bolt’s Account, Jamaica Launches Probe / Diego Maradona Continues Recovery After Knee Surgery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.