Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,362 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) (28135 Views)

World Cup: England Coach Phil Neville Blasts Cameroon Team Over Crying In Match / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Russia After World Cup Defeat (Photos) / John Fashanu Leads The Legalisation Of Marijuana With England Stars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by osazsky(m): 11:54am On Jul 03, 2019
Graduateacher:
They had the chance to equalize but they blew it away, better luck next time. By God's grace I shall be at the next female world cup, sending commentaries live and direct from the stadium, Amen.
that was never a pk karma is a bitch,,,watch how they will be fixing games with var in d epl

1 Like

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by Kusherman: 11:54am On Jul 03, 2019
sisipelebe:
Defeat can be so painful, I remembered that year my department lost to computer science, I cried so bitterly(inside my room) grin. With all the stress I went through that day on the pitch.

Nacoss for life!
Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by Merimental(m): 11:59am On Jul 03, 2019
gbosaa:

They did nothing to Cameroon. It’s the other way round. Cameroon lionesses were kicking, spitting and fouling the English. If they fad calmed down, played their game and stopped the ‘fifa is against black Africans’ mentality, they would’ve gotten something from that match.

Officiating has been fair in the tournament. Nigeria and Cameroon were not the only countries with controversial decisions. France had a controversial hand ball penalty decision against the USA denied them.

England scored a goal similar to Cameroon’s but it was ruled out for offside. VAR over ruled the referee’s decision after she had awarded the goal. If it’d been Nigeria or Cameroon, we would’ve been shouting racism.
The penalty awarded to the English was via VAR. Referee had said it wasn’t a penalty. She had to watch the video to make her decision.

The English girls played well but USA was better. The had thrashed the Norwegians that beat the falcons 3-0.
Show them some respect and appreciate the hardwork and discipline that they put into their game.

Officiating has been fair. Our girls should work hard and improve their football.

u rite Sha but dat Neville guys post match comment towards Cameroon was clumsy n full of sh*t. he's d reason am happy dey lost

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by Graduateacher(f): 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
gbosaa:

They did nothing to Cameroon. It’s the other way round. Cameroon lionesses were kicking, spitting and fouling the English. If they fad calmed down, played their game and stopped the ‘fifa is against black Africans’ mentality, they would’ve gotten something from that match.

Officiating has been fair in the tournament. Nigeria and Cameroon were not the only countries with controversial decisions. France had a controversial hand ball penalty decision against the USA denied them.

England scored a goal similar to Cameroon’s but it was ruled out for offside. VAR over ruled the referee’s decision after she had awarded the goal. If it’d been Nigeria or Cameroon, we would’ve been shouting racism.
The penalty awarded to the English was via VAR. Referee had said it wasn’t a penalty. She had to watch the video to make her decision.

The English girls played well but USA was better. The had thrashed the Norwegians that beat the falcons 3-0.
Show them some respect and appreciate the hardwork and discipline that they put into their game.

Officiating has been fair. Our girls should work hard and improve their football.

Unbiased analysis I must say. After they thrashed the Norwegians I knew that they were true ballers. I think VAR is a tool for match fixing, how will FIFA ensure that games aren't fixed through this means is what bothers me
Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
Okezedan:
This is what I call passion for the game and for the country you are representing. Unlike our national teams here playing for the money

Don’t compare English FA to NFF. If the English FA misappropriate the team’s money, someone there will definitely lose his job and maybe end up in prison. For the NFF, if the girls didn’t complain or protest, mr Prick abi na Pinnick will go on picnic with their stipends.

They love their country but ‘woman must wack’.

4 Likes

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by Graduateacher(f): 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
osazsky:
that was never a pk karma is a bitch,,,watch how they will be fixing games with var in d epl

I know this, you're saying the truth. VAR is not the way forward but some gurus in FIFA will make more money through match fixing so they won't scrap it

2 Likes

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by ZikZikZik: 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Same as England women...
USA and England Male football teams are not on per. England is way better and take football more seriously than the US. The US find a lot of other sports more interesting than football unlike in England. The problem I think England national team has is their players are quite inexperienced in my opinion

3 Likes

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by GMbuharii: 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
If anybody mentions Nigeria for their ears!!!! Na Oyo that pesin dey o
grin
Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by Michealdonald24(m): 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
Mckandre:
just see how feminine nd sexy they all look to compare to the trangender nkalagu men we ve in our female home team.
I dey tell.. Itz only in Nigeria dah fine gals parade d street at night looking for who to eat from em pocket and the ugly manly looking ones making it in sports..To be honest, I wanted super falcon out of d tournament wen our first choice goolie was benched cos her figure z d only thing dah made me watch them play..
Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by Graduateacher(f): 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
ZikZikZik:
USA and England Male football teams are not on per. England is way better and take football more seriously than the US. The US find a lot of other sports more interesting than football unlike in England. The problem I think England national team has is their players are quite inexperienced in my opinion

Like Rashford , average player but he's among their best top ten

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by fredoooooo: 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
ZikZikZik:
Funny how USA women are better at football than their men undecided

They invest more in women football because they know they can't get to Europe or South America level in men football.

1 Like

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by DisGuy: 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
dominique:
You won ordinary quarter finals you started singing "it's coming home, it's coming home". Bunch of jokers.

Which one did super eagles win o?

And football is coming home is their national football song so...its played everywhere

Funny how Nigerians are obsessed about England teams year in year out..i can even bet more nigerians watch England/EPL than Eagles games

1 Like

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by blackmantis: 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
VAR is messing up games....

3 Likes

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by 2sexycom(m): 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
Mckandre:
just see how feminine nd sexy they all look to compare to the trangender nkalagu men we ve in our female home team.
it's cos most of you marry without thinking, unlike them.
Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by YoungAncient1: 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
I wanted them to win but it is like there is something with the English and semi finals position.

3 Likes

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by PopeFlatino(m): 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
grin yes they will..it's been long I told my mum the same thing..they will beat Eagle's blue and black..infact u go far,Swedish women will beat Eagle's talk more
nepapole:
Much better than AFCON.
I am sure that USA team will beat super eagles.... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by PopeFlatino(m): 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
Are u a Spaniard shebi Germany,France and England we claimed robbed us Africans have all been eliminated?..aren't u satisfied ..it seems u didn't watch how Spain ur defending robbed South Africa in their first match after going 1 nil down to bayana bayana,,they later got two controversial penalties to demoralize the blacks
pmc01:
To be honest though, the CWC 2019 has been far more action packed and interesting than the AFCON 2019.

It pains me to say that, but it's the truth.

I still hope USA don't win the trophy though. They didn't win fair against Spain.

1 Like

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by DisGuy: 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
YoungAncient1:
I wanted them to win but it is like there is something with the English and semi finals position.

And penalties.. they lost 3 PK this tournament alone

1 Like

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by Okezedan(m): 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
gbosaa:

Don’t compare English FA to NFF. If the English FA misappropriate the team’s money, someone there will definitely lose his job and maybe end up in prison. For the NFF, if the girls didn’t complain or protest, mr Prick abi na Pinnick will go on picnic with their stipends.

They love their country but ‘woman must wack’.
watching most of our National teams play at all levels, I don't really see the passion in them.

1 Like

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
Nonsense, make dem feel am also in the Cameroonian way.

1 Like

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by peacengine(m): 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
Yesterday's match was pure class, I'm looking forward to the next semi final. I think English side was hard done by VAR, soon all matches will be fixed and Africa will suffer most because of politics and money
Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by peacengine(m): 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
blackmantis:
VAR is messing up games....

True talk bro
Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
I was happy watching the Women's World Cup match yesterday.. Omo see quality football, no gragra at all

By all standard, the Women play professional football more than our African Cup of Nations teams

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by Morenikeji070: 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
Good thank God I'm so happy that my wife country won. Yankee babe can do it better lol
Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
Merimental:
so happy dey lost after wat dey did to Cameroon.
dey will still loose out on 3rd place.

Neville is a cunt tho..
and Argentina lost also to Brazil which makes it all interesting..happy wit both results
What actually did they do to the Cameroonians?

1 Like

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
Eziokwugbaoto:
Ah dey tell you. British media and how they over hype their players dey vex me and after what they did to Cameroon I was pained. When the US GK saved dah fraudulent penalty I remembered how they won our Cameroonian sisters with 2 PKs. Argentina's loss was the icing on the cake cheesy

This is a nation that understands so much impact they can make on their league, especially in terms of generating revenues, using the media.
Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
pmc01:
Kudos to the girls, who put up a good fight, but Karma came for Neville. He just couldn't control his lousy mouth from lashing at the poor Cameroon girls, bemoaning their loss.
He is lousy mouthed because he lashed out at the mesolithic behaviors displayed by the Cameroonians? Very pathetic.
Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by Ubdavis(m): 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
DisGuy:

Would like to know too.

The England team weren't they one that introduced VAR so i don't understand why they are being blamed for a system they also had to abide by

Cameroonian women put up a very shambolic display in that match. England played better , won, note just with one goal, bring them on any day, anytime, England will still win. Show of shame can't take us anywhere... Appropriate punishment should be meted to Cameroon by FiFA. Shithole continent!!

1 Like

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
ZikZikZik:

bro, the England team is just as rubbish as the US team, and havent won anything worthy, since 1966... lets be realistic here.

2 Likes

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by pmc01(m): 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Are u a Spaniard shebi Germany,France and England we claimed robbed us Africans have all been eliminated?..aren't u satisfied ..it seems u didn't watch how Spain ur defending robbed South Africa in their first match after going 1 nil down to bayana bayana,,they later got two controversial penalties to demoralize the blacks

And Spain is out. It's USA left among the "cheaters". They should lose too... That simple grin

1 Like

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by pmc01(m): 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ubdavis:

Cameroonian women put up a very shambolic display in that match. England played better , won, note just with one goal, bring them on any day, anytime, England will still win. Show of shame can't take us anywhere... Appropriate punishment should be meted to Cameroon by FiFA. Shithole continent!!

Cry more!

1 Like

Re: Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) by pmc01(m): 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
Maxcollins042:

He is lousy mouthed because he lashed out at the mesolithic behaviors displayed by the Cameroonians? Very pathetic.

Like he didn't engage is same "Mesolithic behaviors" yesterday to protest a yellow card decision. Yeye

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kylian Mbappe Turns Down Real Madrid, To Remain At Paris Saint-Germain / Millions Missing From Usain Bolt’s Account, Jamaica Launches Probe / Diego Maradona Continues Recovery After Knee Surgery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.