Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Team Of International Lawyers Arrive Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Team Of International Lawyers Arrive Abuja (3330 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyers Arrive Court, Anticipate IPOB Leader's Arrival (photos) / Bodies Of Ibrahim Attahiru, Others Arrive Abuja For Burial (Video) / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Team Of International Lawyers Arrive Abuja by Successionist(m): 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Team of International Lawyers Arrive Abuja

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s Team of International Lawyers Arrive Abuja | #IgbereTV

“Fellow Biafrans and advocates for faith & freedom, the undertakings and initiatives of the directorate of State of the indigenous people of Biafra (DOS) is once again yielding fruits with the successful arrival of the IPOB international legal counsel for leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu headed by Bruce Fein of the United States of America in Abuja, Nigeria today.

“The bid to solidify the legal fenses and excellence is necessary to ensuring a full protection and the rights of leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and further securing his release in no distant time.

“Leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu’s vision of principle of self-determination is profoundly ambodied in Article 1 of the chater of the United Nations. The DOS therefore holds dear the aforementioned chater and drawn in consonance with the famous quote of independence by Thomas Jefferson…. that “we hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.” These desires are made manifest in Biafrans and leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu through a great deal of perseverance and tenacity with an irreversible believe that these must surely and imminently be achieved.

“Meanwhile, stay tuned for a press statement by our combination of legal counsel scheduled to take place in a couple of hours between 11am & 12pm Biafran Time.

“We have done it before and we will do it again, thank God we have discovered the anemy of this great family.

“Thank you and may God bless leader, Nnamdi Kanu and may he bless Biafra!”

Mazi Chukwuemeka Nzurumike
Deputy Head of the directorate of State. (DHOD)
https://igberetvnews.com/1399368/biafra-nnamdi-kanus-team-international-lawyers-arrive-abuja/#forward

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Team Of International Lawyers Arrive Abuja by BigRocky: 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
May the best team win!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Team Of International Lawyers Arrive Abuja by Kastonkastroll(m): 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
International lawyers my foot! These guys look more like clowns dressed in fancy suits

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Team Of International Lawyers Arrive Abuja by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
i laugh this ipobMMM dos in Ijaw... cownu is a terrorist like shekau and will be sentenced to death.... thank God they brought white lawyers..... these white lawyers after hearing cownu crimes will even side with the zoo to hanged him..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Team Of International Lawyers Arrive Abuja by loveth360(f): 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
[s]
Kastonkastroll:
International lawyers my foot! These guys look more like clowns dressed in fancy suits
[/s]May the pain kee you.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Team Of International Lawyers Arrive Abuja by Emergingnation(m): 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
And you're looking like some one that's suffering from inferiority complex !

Low IQ Aboki everywhere

29 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Team Of International Lawyers Arrive Abuja by Machinegun91(m): 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
DSS will still arrest them
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Team Of International Lawyers Arrive Abuja by loveth360(f): 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
i laugh this ipobMMM dos in Ijaw... cownu is a terrorist like shekau and will be sentenced to death.... thank God they brought white lawyers..... these white lawyers after hearing cownu crimes will even side with the zoo to hanged him..
Adaka like you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Team Of International Lawyers Arrive Abuja by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
loveth360:
Adaka like you.
mighty god Adaka, the greatest man ever liveth...

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Team Of International Lawyers Arrive Abuja by Emergingnation(m): 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
Grow up dude, stop reasoning like a minor..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Team Of International Lawyers Arrive Abuja by Kastonkastroll(m): 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
loveth360:
[s][/s]May the pain kee you.
Have you worshipped albino fraudster today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Team Of International Lawyers Arrive Abuja by Kastonkastroll(m): 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Team Of International Lawyers Arrive Abuja by jlinkd78(m): 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
Noted
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Team Of International Lawyers Arrive Abuja by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
grin.. The other team member from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Team Of International Lawyers Arrive Abuja by loveth360(f): 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
mighty god Adaka, the greatest man ever liveth...
Adaka means monkey.

You are confirm adaka

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Team Of International Lawyers Arrive Abuja by Moferere: 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
They will add nothing to his case.

Nigeria has a way of frustrating you

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Team Of International Lawyers Arrive Abuja by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
What has intellect got to do with dressing

Why are you bent on not using your brains
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Team Of International Lawyers Arrive Abuja by BlueAir: 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
grin I swear u spoke my mind. Put them in clown suits and they would look dope. Although they look like fruits inside suits in the picture. That eji whatever looks like watermelon inside bluebsuit
Kastonkastroll:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Team Of International Lawyers Arrive Abuja by johnmartus(m): 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
They should be arrested.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Team Of International Lawyers Arrive Abuja by techWriter1: 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
May the discomfort kee you.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Team Of International Lawyers Arrive Abuja by loveth360(f): 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
johnmartus:
They should be arrested.
One Nigeria miscreant.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Team Of International Lawyers Arrive Abuja by Kastonkastroll(m): 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2021
johnmartus:
They should be arrested.
grin cheesy grin
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Team Of International Lawyers Arrive Abuja by Benards(m): 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
International lawyers my smelly foot! These guys look more like clowns dressed in fancy suits

Sorry oooo

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Team Of International Lawyers Arrive Abuja by velocity25(m): 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
I thought this fool has grown up but I can see that the idiot brain is wasting.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Team Of International Lawyers Arrive Abuja by superCleanworks(m): 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2021
Ok. Interesting
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Team Of International Lawyers Arrive Abuja by AdakaBoro8(m): 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2021
loveth360:
Adaka means monkey.

You are confirm adaka
Adaka mean lion in Ijaw...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Team Of International Lawyers Arrive Abuja by AdakaBoro8(m): 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
velocity25:
I thought this fool has grown up but I can see that the idiot brain is wasting.
lol
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Team Of International Lawyers Arrive Abuja by velocity25(m): 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
lol
not about lol, the thing is that you are annoying and silly.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Team Of International Lawyers Arrive Abuja by loveth360(f): 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
Adaka mean lion in Ijaw...
Adaka is monkey.

So monkey.....

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Team Of International Lawyers Arrive Abuja by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2021
loveth360:
Adaka is monkey.

So monkey.....
my sister, this is the monkey in our zoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Team Of International Lawyers Arrive Abuja by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
AdakaBoro8:

YOU ARE NOT IJAW.

Come on! Man up, grow some balls and own your tribe. Jeez!
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Team Of International Lawyers Arrive Abuja by loveth360(f): 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
my sister, this is the monkey in our zoo
Who is your sister?

Do i look like COW.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Said Nothing Was Happening...How About These? / I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate / Itsekiri Leaders Disown Omatseye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.