Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? (23998 Views)

After Death, Where Souls Or Spirits Of Men Dwell / Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams / Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by CandidSeeker(m): 9:24am On Jul 04, 2019
egorov:

Elijah didn't die

John didn't just appear as an adult as well.

He came through normal pregnancy & child birth by Elizabeth.

--Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:25am On Jul 04, 2019
fykes:

Whats d 3rd eye? Sometimes I know things before they happen... I can't explain it... I call it word of knowledge but then I know all my life, I always have Deja Vu. Like my experiences have all been had in d past. When I was in the University, 200level, I knew my wife will die, 3years into marriage, she died just d same... She was in Umuahia and said she was sick, I was in Enugu and she walked into our room, I asked her why she had to travel this late? And thought they said she was sick, She left the room and d call came from her sister that o should come to Umuahia that night... I went out to ask her why her sister should be saying that.... I didn't find her when I called bac, she was dead
Sorry for your loss, Sir

2 Likes

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by blessedweapon(m): 9:25am On Jul 04, 2019
fykes:

Well I got d x on my right palm and truly my life is replete with spirituality.... I can go on and on about knowing Things vérité they happen. Sometîmes My life is like one big déjà vu.

how did u find the x?
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by vicben27(m): 9:28am On Jul 04, 2019
mysticgal:
3 times it happened to me

8 years ago a friend of mine died. the day she died, I never knew she had died but my parents did because we were all friends. I w3nt to the market to shop and I was surprised i saw her because, she stayed very far away from my place so I hugged her and we talked, promising to talk to her some other time. I got home and my mum told me my friend was dead. I said which friend? she said so so so of this family. I laughed because I believed she was lying. well, it turned out that, my friend was killed by her roomate and she went roaming. may she rest on peace sad

second one, In the university, I fought with this particular girl at a choir practice and that caused a rift that even if I see her, we just eye ourselves and pass.

then one Sunday I was coming from church only for her to see me, run to me and hug me but then my mind was like new year new life so we got gisting.
she asked when I'd resume school, I told her, I asked same question and she said did not know for that particular period. I even had to ask why she was at the area and she said she came to shop at Shoprite cause Shoprite was close. I told her I was staying with my friend who happens to stay behind Shoprite who was a medical student. we concluded, hugged and went our way.

I got to the house and my friends were just talking about a student of the school that was crushed by trailer in the morning while going to church but I didn't pay mind till my friend now said that the lady I fought with a year ago was dead, I said which one? the said so so so person..I fainted twice that day

happens I'm not the only one she met, she met a lot of people including her twin brother just that she appeared in different clothing, one that the person knew her for. Besides I think the reason I met was because I was going to the teaching hospital where I stayed with my friend which is where her body was deposited. And also that is behind Shoprite she claimed to be going to shop at. May she rest in peace.

Third one, A classmates mum died and for the first time in my five years of degree schooling, I decided to go for a burial. went for the stuff and even gisted with my classmate. No sobriety no nothing. only for me to go home, at night in my dreams, the lady appeared to me and asked me to give a message to my classmates. I asked why?
she said I should just do. I told her I won't. this woman kept pestering me that I asked her how do her family know I'm saying the truth. she described an event and showed me her favourite George wrapper she was wearing. I told her to go straight to her family that I wasn't doing abeg angry

Do you know I not only wake up sick, I spent almost 2 weeks in the hospital sad. Besides my people kept seeing vision of death. People said it was because I gave her hope by asking her how her family would know I'm saying the truth. but who cares?

I had to go for deliverance. i was even looking for cele church let them use came and wipe every eye I use in seeing dead people undecided

hallelujah I am free embarassed
strange gift. you dey try Ooh,
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by Fkhalifa(m): 9:36am On Jul 04, 2019
joyfullyjoyous:
Atimes things of that nature cannot be understood or explained but I believe both good and demonic spirits are around us but cannot be seen with the naked eyes. This is the reason they strike within seconds. When one gets involved in an accident it doesn't take seconds for the spirit and soul depart his body. Meaning the spirit of death is very close by. We have to be prayerful.
As par body stealers,they exist just like ogbanjes exist. They move about in search of bodies to use. They penetrate pregnant women,penetrate bodies of the dead,penetrate animals n even trees. Reason the bible makes us realise, "We wrestle not against flesh n blood but against principalities and powers".
May God be with us always.
You have said the truth, but I'm curious as to how you get to know this stuff smiley
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by Awoleesu(m): 9:37am On Jul 04, 2019
I have this thing that gives me concern seriously!

There are some places I have never really visited, but while there for the first time (in reality) I begin to fathom I have knowledge of the place... A strong and real feeling that I have been there before (sometimes in the past)!
And before you know it, I'll find my way very easily (like one familiar with the area) within the place! This happened in my first visits to Kaduna, Onitsha, Calabar and even some places within Lagos, where I really haven't been to before!

What could be responsible for this?

2 Likes

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by Fkhalifa(m): 9:38am On Jul 04, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
Let see what Allah said in Qur'an.

Qur'an 23:99. arabic
Until, when death comes to one of them (those who join partners with Allâh), he says: "My Lord! Send me back,
100. arabic
"So that I may do good in that which I have left behind!" No! It is but a word that he speaks, and behind them is Barzakh (a barrier) until the Day when they will be resurrected.

There is barrier between dead one and people who are alive till day of judgment. So dead can come back
No such thing like dead can come back.
The barrier barricades the dead from this world and resurrection. I urge you to research more on Barzakh.
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by Ufedolove: 9:42am On Jul 04, 2019
Well, I'm sort of reincarnated. My grandad died and I was born a few days later with many of his traits that I was named after him.

Modified

In Igalaland, Kogi state, we believe in reincarnation and the happenings around just so conform with the belief. A typical example of the one I witnessed is my dad's death which I saw in the dream, vision and felt it live. It was so real that the clothes he wore in the dream and vision was the last he wore as a breathing man. He died in a motor accident (never got the vision of how he was going to die though). As a kid, I never took them serious so I left them to myself until it was dawn on me when I started reliving my dreams and visions but now in reality. He had a scratch on his forehead and a bruise on his right knee before he was buried.

My mum's younger sister gave birth to a bouncing baby boy a couple of weeks later. The resemblance this boy shared with my dad was suspicious (in another society, the woman's faithfulness in marriage would have been questioned) but our traditions doesn't tolerate marital unfaithfulness. So, if you see a standing marriage, believe me, the wife has not indulged in any form of marital unfaithfulness.
As if the striking resemblance was not enough, he had a scratch on his forehead and a bruise on his right knee. Yea, you guessed right. He was my dad reincarnated.
Now, if a child is suspected to be reincarnated, there's this traditional ritual rights to be performed to buy the child from the world of the dead else, such child will return (we call it "adawa" in Igala. You can ask any Igala person you know). In the case of the bouncing baby boy in question, things were slow and the boy eventually died of a strange illness. RIP dad and Victor.

I believe in reincarnation but believe what you want to believe.

I've seen more things that won't make sense to you but I know they exist like you and I

4 Likes

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by starbuck(f): 9:44am On Jul 04, 2019
sharpwriter:

Whao, this is powerful.... Though I learned the strength to get up and rebuke bad dreams after getting up during fellowship school days, you've just made me learn another. And that is : understanding that the person seen in a dream may be cloaked and masked and not be the real person an event will happen to. It may even be one's self aside siblings. And we mustn't take it lightly because the dream came for a reason and we would deny our self good not to pray for the person we saw and rebuke evil generally. I can't imagine your feelings when you saw her staring at you (Chai... Pain, sorrow plus great fear mixed together.... Sorry). Also interested in what happened after you both saw sha.... Maybe she disappeared or you take style reverse away from the place.

Thanks for cooperating and sharing this. I've gotten something today. Waiting for more though wink

Honestly, whether she disappeared or not, I ain't aware, I just turned away and left after I got myself and left the premises... I didn't even see her dead body again
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by Ikennablue(m): 9:45am On Jul 04, 2019
Rapmoney:
Nice topic.

To me, I think death puts an end to the life of humans and animals as well. When a person dies, that's the end of it all. I don't believe in reincarnation.

I wonder why humans have so many beliefs where the soul of man goes to or what happens to man after death but has none as regards the end of animals

my thoughts also. And come to think of it, Animals also show similar traits like that of humans. Love, affection, hatred, think about how a mother hen attacks when you come close to her chicks, think about how they fend for their chicks. I wonder if they also think of seeing the dead chicks in the after life.

1 Like

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by Fkhalifa(m): 9:45am On Jul 04, 2019
hope4life:
Reincarnation and transmigration of soul is NOT true biblically. Op the portion you cited about souls coming out of grave after Jesus resurrection is an exception. You can't find it elsewhere. Even Samuel dead body appearing to the witch of Endor for Saul was also different. Heb.9:27 as you've quoted settles it.If this people really reincarnate why can't they continue the life they were leaving before.Stories we've heard say that once they see someone who knows them,they disappear. If you know how crafty Satan is,you will.know that it is demon who assumes the figure of the individuals to deceive people.
That's just it,but many know not this fact.
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by OKOATA(m): 9:45am On Jul 04, 2019
fykes:

Whats d 3rd eye? Sometimes I know things before they happen... I can't explain it... I call it word of knowledge but then I know all my life, I always have Deja Vu. Like my experiences have all been had in d past. When I was in the University, 200level, I knew my wife will die, 3years into marriage, she died just d same... She was in Umuahia and said she was sick, I was in Enugu and she walked into our room, I asked her why she had to travel this late? And thought they said she was sick, She left the room and d call came from her sister that o should come to Umuahia that night... I went out to ask her why her sister should be saying that.... I didn't find her when I called bac, she was dead
Bro Google about 3rd eye and you will understand me better. Let me tell you a secret each and everyone of us on earth has a 3rd eye right in the middle of our forehead but it takes meditation or doing what you love best by opening the 3rd eye. Doing what you love best like painting etc. Some people are born with their 3rd eye opened while some needs continuous meditation to get it opened. Your 3rd eye has been opened since birth. The 3rd eye openes your spiritual eyes. You can see or even talk to the dead, you can be a very rich and successful person if your 3rd eye is opened. 3rd eye let's us to connect to the world more vividly.

1 Like

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by Ufedolove: 9:46am On Jul 04, 2019
Awoleesu:

There are some places I have never really visited, but while there for the first time (in reality) I begin to fathom I have knowledge of the place... A strong and real feeling that I have been there before (sometimes in the past)!
And before you know it, I'll find my way very easily (like one familiar with the area) within the place! This happened in my first visits to Kaduna, Onitsha, Calabar and even some places within Lagos, where I really haven't been to before!

It's called deja vu or so.
It occurs when an event seems to you like a clear replay of what you've seen somewhere before and you could rightly predict the next line of action! We are the same.

As a matter of fact, once I anticipate an event, I could envision how it will happen and it would most like be so. Even for football games, I could predict to myself which side would win by how many goals scored by which players and when!!!

1 Like

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by vicben27(m): 9:46am On Jul 04, 2019
Awoleesu:

l've that kind of experiences too. God sometimes show me things through dreams

1 Like

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by guestwlanb123: 9:47am On Jul 04, 2019
Zikomakanaki:
Return of the dead shaolin...Who don wash that feem
lols
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by starbuck(f): 9:48am On Jul 04, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Wow, I didn't think you'd reply me thanks. I appreciate you taking the time. And yes, I want you to continue.

I also have a well defined X on my right hand. This year, Feb, after the election, I lost my dad. I didn't have any dream about it but I think my sister did. She said she saw my mom was being surrounded by people inside her room, she saw everyone in her dream except my dad. We misinterpreted the dream as people coming to attack my mom but after it happened, I then understood that they were consoling her.

I rarely dream when I sleep. In fact, I hardly sleep deep enough to dream. The only time I dream is when I wake up twice at night, if I attempt to sleep a second time, I usually have devastating nightmare that I keep thinking about for days. It always happens this way. So if wake up at night, I never go back to sleep, ever. Wonder what that's about.

I ain't a deep sleeper too, I can take a Nap just for 20 minutes or so and I am done, most of my online friends call me Ogbanje because I am always online 247...And another is that, if eventually I fall into the deep slumber, and happen to Dream unfinished and wake up at interval, definitely, I must complete it at the next sleep
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 04, 2019
one thing i know is that the living can never migle with the dead but the dead can migle with the living. If you think man dies once and faces judgement then go out and walk pass a cementery at 12:00am then you will find your answer there. if you know you know grin

4 Likes

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by guestwlanb123: 9:51am On Jul 04, 2019
Ufedolove:
Well, I'm sort of reincarnated. My grandad died and I was born a few days later with many of his traits that I was named after him.

Modified

In Igalaland, Kogi state, we believe in reincarnation and the happenings around just so conform with the belief. A typical example of the one I witnessed is my dad's death which I saw in the dream, vision and felt it live. It was so real that the clothes he wore in the dream and vision was the last he wore as a breathing man. He died in a motor accident (never got the vision of how he was going to die though). As a kid, I never took them serious so I left them to myself until it was dawn on me when I started reliving my dreams and visions but now in reality. He had a scratch on his forehead and a bruise on his right knee before he was buried.

My mum's younger sister gave birth to a bouncing baby boy a couple of weeks later. The resemblance this boy shared with my dad was suspicious (in another society, the woman's faithfulness in marriage would have been questioned) but our traditions doesn't tolerate marital unfaithfulness. So, if you see a standing marriage, believe me, the wife has not indulged in any form of marital unfaithfulness.
As if the striking resemblance was not enough, he had a scratch on his forehead and a bruise on his right knee. Yea, you guessed right. He was my dad reincarnated.
Now, if a child is suspected to be reincarnated, there's this traditional ritual rights to be performed to buy the child from the world of the dead else, such child will return (we call it "adawa" in Igala. You can ask any Igala person you know). In the case of the bouncing baby boy in question, things were slow and the boy eventually died of a strange illness. RIP dad and Victor.

I believe in reincarnation but believe what you want to believe.

I've seen more things that won't make sense to you but I know they exist like you and I
Ogugu man
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by sharpwriter(m): 9:52am On Jul 04, 2019
starbuck:

Honestly, whether she disappeared or not, I ain't aware, I just turned away and left after I got myself and left the premises... I didn't even see her dead body again

Things dey happen sha.... Life and mysteries... One of the reasons I love the horror movie series "Supernatural". It's well sister.

1 Like

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 04, 2019
JustSomeDude:
I've heard rumours of reincarnation and they don't seem to cease but I haven't witnessed any myself and I'm certain that everyone on this thread haven't had an encounter either, they are all hearsays. So I don't believe stories of reincarnation. To me, when someone is deceased, they cease to exist.

lol until u have the experience sha.

i have d experience lieke 4 times
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by guestwlanb123: 9:54am On Jul 04, 2019
Ufedolove:

It's called deja vu or so.
It occurs when an event seems to you like a clear replay of what you've seen somewhere before and you could rightly predict the next line of action! We are the same.

As a matter of fact, once I anticipate an event, I could envision how it will happen and it would most like be so. Even for football games, I could predict to myself which side would win by how many goals scored by which players and when!!!
I go need you for my bet9ja ticket be that o

3 Likes

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by onlyforchrist: 9:59am On Jul 04, 2019
formular2002:
Friends,
We are all at liberty to believe whatever we intend to believe but the standard remains the SCRIPTURE.
It is appointed unto man to die once, after that, is judgment.
Have u ever pondered on the concept and existence of "familiar spirits"? Its basically their handiwork.
Instilling fear into humans by bringing memories and images of dead relatives.
Once in a while, the images of departed souls may come around in our dreams probably due to our lines of thoughts before sleeping but that does not validate their existence. They are all figments of our imagination. I have been looking for opportunity to see my late dad again since he passed on last year but till now, NO SHOW
He is gone and rested forever.........till we meet in glory.
Traditions of men passed across in movies, tales and write ups also contributed to the spread of this fallacy.
I have also watched many of such movies and have always pointed out to their inconsistent nature of presenting the stories.
Dear friends, a man is meant to die once, and NO COMING BACK

Just because you are a Christian makes other opinions, religion and views invalid? that's why most of you Christians are dummies.

2 Likes

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by lakeside79937: 10:01am On Jul 04, 2019
I live in England for more than 20:years I work in the hospital I attended a seminar on autopsy with the leading top professor in autopsy .
Some body asked a question if people come back when they are dead ?
The conclusion was it does not happen once you are dead you are dead .
It's only in africa we hear about dead people coming back but in reality it doesn't happen
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by OKOATA(m): 10:04am On Jul 04, 2019
Awoleesu:

Your 3rd eye at work sir.

1 Like

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by Surebank1: 10:05am On Jul 04, 2019
goooze:
There are lots of mysteries about God that the bible did not explain. And the same bible tells us that "the way of man is different from the way of men" Ask any pastor to explain the verse "my people perish for lack of knowledge" to you they will refer to this "knowledge" as knowibg the word of God it is a lie . The knowledge is very deep and its beyond human comprehension it includes reincarnation, seeing a dead person having a family somewhere far away, praying in certain way by calling God's real name to avert or prevent certain evil occurrences, Some of these pastors knows all these things but they won't tell you the truth. Can you believe that certain things you come in contact with everyday e.g "salt" has a lot spiritual usefulness if you have the knowledge of how it works? If you do it your pastor will tell you it's not Godly whereas it's being mentioned several times in the bible the important of salt.

pls tell me more the spiritual important of salt nd how it can b used
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by fykes(m): 10:05am On Jul 04, 2019
blessedweapon:

how did u find the x?
look at ur dominant palm.... mine is here.

1 Like

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by uminem02(m): 10:07am On Jul 04, 2019
starbuck:
I don't have any biblical backing but from what I have seen and experience so far, reincarnation is real, the world is really mysterious....

Before I start, if you want to know whether you are a reincarnated soul, check your dominant hand, in between the life and head line, you will see a mark 'X', it shows you are one and believe me, you should must have encountered one or two experiences of spiritualism...

Lastly,
I have so many lines on my palm, does that mean anything?
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by Mummymahdi(f): 10:11am On Jul 04, 2019
nairalee:
OP i can't imagine that after death instead of me to be facing my judgment I will now Come back to this god forsaken Nigeria and be eating yam inside one remote village.

Am I mad? Is my spirit mad? I'll rather just commit spiritosuicide. Isit not even better to be gathering your firewood for your bunk in hellfire than to come and face Buhari, Myetti Allah and this Zoogeria?

This is seriously serious o
U even prefer hell fire than Nigeria? Who told u u will be permitted to gather firewood for bunk? It's just serious punishments one after another. May God protect us all from that

2 Likes

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by JKisOK(m): 10:16am On Jul 04, 2019
emperorblog21:

lol until u have the experience sha.

i have d experience lieke 4 times

Share them with us, please
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by starbuck(f): 10:17am On Jul 04, 2019
uminem02:

I have so many lines on my palm, does that mean anything?

Each and every one has so many lines in the palm, maybe you can google the head and life line and see the one I am talking about
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by Mummymahdi(f): 10:18am On Jul 04, 2019
starbuck:

I ain't a deep sleeper too, I can take a Nap just for 20 minutes or so and I am done, most of my online friends call me Ogbanje because I am always online 247...And another is that, if eventually I fall into the deep slumber, and happen to Dream unfinished and wake up at interval, definitely, I must complete it at the next sleep

This is exactly my husband + he use to sense things b4 they happen

1 Like

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 04, 2019
Alzirida:
The life u are living is all u get in this Earth.
The moment u die, the microbes will feed on ur rotten body while the energy is returned back to earth in another form.
Energy is not created rather transformed from one state to another.

But with knowledge of Quantum Physics/mechanics we are more aware of what happens when we die.

Our consciousness leaves us (remember what made u a living is ur consciousness) and matches with any part of our Timeline. It is believed that the life u are living, u have died billion of yrs ago. Using Quantum Physics to explain consciousness is totally different from conventional science. I align with Quantum Physics because in future that is where science is heading....

Define consciousness and what gives matter consciousness without checking Google.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. / About The High Rate Of People Luring Others Into Sex / Using "I Love You" To Deceive Ladies For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.