Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? (23921 Views)

After Death, Where Souls Or Spirits Of Men Dwell / Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams / Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by skukimania(f): 7:50am On Jul 04, 2019
Seetto:
Very interesting super story, if you kick the bucket, you don't come back and kick another bucket, be it plastic or iron bucket, who ever told you people reincarnate, that is seriously fantasy story, you die ones and do not die twice, if you do good you will face your lord and if do bad you will be judge according to your deeds.

Do you even watch american celebrity ghost stories? People like you who don't believe in all that? But a personal experience now make them think otherwise. I used to watch it on DSTV but can't remember which channel again. I think it's very real.
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by joyfullyjoyous(f): 7:52am On Jul 04, 2019
Atimes things of that nature cannot be understood or explained but I believe both good and demonic spirits are around us but cannot be seen with the naked eyes. This is the reason they strike within seconds. When one gets involved in an accident it doesn't take seconds for the spirit and soul depart his body. Meaning the spirit of death is very close by. We have to be prayerful.
As par body stealers,they exist just like ogbanjes exist. They move about in search of bodies to use. They penetrate pregnant women,penetrate bodies of the dead,penetrate animals n even trees. Reason the bible makes us realise, "We wrestle not against flesh n blood but against principalities and powers".
May God be with us always.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by lazarusokafor90(m): 7:56am On Jul 04, 2019
nairalee:
OP i can't imagine that after death instead of me to be facing my judgment I will now Come back to this god forsaken Nigeria and be eating yam inside one remote village.

Am I mad? Is my spirit mad? I'll rather just commit spiritosuicide. Isit not even better to be gathering your firewood for your bunk in hellfire than to come and face Buhari, Myetti Allah and this Zoogeria?
I totally support you. Even hell won't be this crazy
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by sulasa07(m): 7:57am On Jul 04, 2019
Dickhead02:
John 5: 28 disagree with this comment undecided
That is the bible for you,full of Contradictions.
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by Fashdeejay(m): 7:57am On Jul 04, 2019
omonla10:
I don't think the mystery of reincarnation can be solved anytime soon. Since d reincarnated person would never pose for photographs or DNA testing
DNA Lmao... what does DNA have to do with reincarnation??
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by vaxx: 7:58am On Jul 04, 2019
Pavore9:
This issue of reincarnation cannot be intellectualized in the face of some glaring realities.
unfortunately this is not an intellectulized submission.. particularly in the face science of doubt called scepticism
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by lazarusokafor90(m): 8:00am On Jul 04, 2019
Dickhead02:
John 5: 28 disagree with this comment undecided
Na wetin dey make that bible dey tire me be that. Too many contradictions here and there.
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by cnonyechi(f): 8:00am On Jul 04, 2019
OJODEL10:
biblically, once some died that's all. but there is something of note in the book of hebrew concerning having trait or information from ones ancestors. HEBREW 7 : 8-108-10
8 In the one case, thetenth is collected by people who die; but in the other case, by him who is declared to be living.9One might even say that Levi, who collects the tenth, paid the tenth through Abraham,10because whenMelchizedek met Abraham, Levi was still in the body of his ancestor. the soul is not coming back; but the spirit. John came back in with the spirit of Elijah. so the possibility of carrying over the information from past life is possible is not at the same time. note the behaviour of some children or people, all most similar with their ancestors. not really the soul of the any of the ancestors but one of their spirit.

Interested in ur answer but can't comprehend ur English
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by Jerrite(m): 8:03am On Jul 04, 2019
nairalee:
OP i can't imagine that after death instead of me to be facing my judgment I will now Come back to this god forsaken Nigeria and be eating yam inside one remote village.

Am I mad? Is my spirit mad? I'll rather just commit spiritosuicide. Isit not even better to be gathering your firewood for your bunk in hellfire than to come and face Buhari, Myetti Allah and this Zoogeria?
So you cannot can?? grin

1 Like

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 04, 2019
Alzirida:
The life u are living is all u get in this Earth.
The moment u die, the microbes will feed on ur rotten body while the energy is returned back to earth in another form.
Energy is not created rather transformed from one state to another.

But with [b]knowledge of Quantum Physics/mechanics we are more aware of what happens when we die

Our consciousness leaves us (remember what made u a living is ur consciousness) and matches with any part of our Timeline. It is believed that the life u are living, u have died billion of yrs ago. Using Quantum Physics to explain consciousness is totally different from conventional science. I align with Quantum Physics because in future that is where science is heading....[/b]
How does Quantum Physics help us understand death and/or the existence of afterlife?

3 Likes

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by blowjohn(m): 8:12am On Jul 04, 2019
goooze:
There are lots of mysteries about God that the bible did not explain. And the same bible tells us that "the way of man is different from the way of men" Ask any pastor to explain the verse "my people perish for lack of knowledge" to you they will refer to this "knowledge" as knowibg the word of God it is a lie . The knowledge is very deep and its beyond human comprehension it includes reincarnation, seeing a dead person having a family somewhere far away, praying in certain way by calling God's real name to avert or prevent certain evil occurrences, Some of these pastors knows all these things but they won't tell you the truth. Can you believe that certain things you come in contact with everyday e.g "salt" has a lot spiritual usefulness if you have the knowledge of how it works? If you do it your pastor will tell you it's not Godly whereas it's being mentioned several times in the bible the important of salt.

About the salt.
E.g like what spiritual usefulness?

2 Likes

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by hagjay(m): 8:13am On Jul 04, 2019
Hmmn
Interesting
I'll contribute my quota in a bit
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by DavilleBadt(m): 8:13am On Jul 04, 2019
Many things happen in this world.

This life is a mystery

We are not alone on this earth sef.

Re incarnation is real

1 Like

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by OKOATA(m): 8:24am On Jul 04, 2019
starbuck:
I don't have any biblical backing but from what I have seen and experience so far, reincarnation is real, the world is really mysterious....

2018 and above really thought me about spiritualism and Co...

Modified

The 1st encounter I had was that of my aunt (dad's younger sister)... I dreamt of an accident that killed a co tenant of mine, his car was hit out of nowhere, he didn't die instantly after the 1st somersault, then the 2nd somersault made him sustain a neck injury, I was beckoning on other neighbours including the man's wife to help me take the man to the hospital but they were all looking at me like nothing happened, then I had to get a wheel barrow to take him to the hospital (all these were in the dream).. The 1st hospital rejected him telling me that they can't treat him and I had to take him to the next hospital, which later took him in, I was like let them commence treatment, lest I forget, that particular hospital was very crowded and for sometime I started looking for a doctor to ask about the man... A man approached me and I told me that I don't belong here that I should leave asap, that he would relate with me If something good comes out of it.. I gave myself sense and left and was like after all, why would I carry the matter for head since the man ain't my hubby.. I left the hospital and met the man wife but she cared less about the incident..

I had another dream pertaining my kid after the 1st dream which made me cry and woke up and also found myself crying... I called my mom and narrated the dream to her but for our selfish reasons, we only prayed against the death of my son as I saw it in the dream.. Only for my mom to call me 2 days later, that my aunt died in an accident as exactly as I saw it my dream, the 1st hospital rejected her that she should be taken NAUTH but on reaching there, she was confirmed dead.. (A car hit her car out of nowhere and she somersaulted and a neck injury with other internal injuries)....

On reaching mortuary to see her, I went unaccompanied, BELIEVE ME I saw my aunt sitting on a rock near the building of the mortuary, she was looking at me eye to eye, I was frozen to death.. And since then I blamed myself for her death...

More stories still coming, let me attend to my kids

Jkisok
Sharpwriter
Dudeweedlmao
Agarawu23

Before I start, if you want to know whether you are a reincarnated soul, check your dominant hand, in between the life and head line, you will see a mark 'X', it shows you are one and believe me, you should must have encountered one or two experiences of spiritualism...

So cum 2018, Precisely on February 2018, I had a dream that my mom won't survive the year 2018, as usual I cried out from my dream to reality... Believe I have known it would come to past like others because my parents are already aware of my gifts or (I call it my torments and miseries)... I hid this one from them but went on and told my siblings and a priest that guides me on this path (I have every evidence of all these)... March 2018, my mom took ill cry cry, I was devastated, reason because I told my dad and siblings the nature of the illness, so we can tackle it on time but they all choosed to ignore me... But still, it never deterred me from taken it upon myself to take care of her till the day she died, 2 days before she died, she had a dream where a man and a woman took her to a deserted place until she complained she was tired and she needed to go back before I woke her up.. (She shouted at me that I should have allowed her to sleep more) after her death, I told myself that if I had allowed her to sleep more and get back from the journey, she wouldn't have died.. Then, came the surge and left the next day
do you have your 3rd eye opened or you must have opened it unconsciously without knowing.
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by goodnewscliff(m): 8:26am On Jul 04, 2019
Rapmoney:
Nice topic.

To me, I think death puts an end to the life of humans and animals as well. When a person dies, that's the end of it all. I don't believe in reincarnation.

I wonder why humans have so many beliefs where the soul of man goes to or what happens to man after death but has none as regards the end of animals??

nailed it boss

1 Like

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by egorov(m): 8:27am On Jul 04, 2019
CandidSeeker:
Souls Can Return, According To Jesus:

Matthew 11:13-15
For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.

And if ye will receive it , this is Elias, which was for to come.

He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

-Peace.
Elijah didn't die

1 Like

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by sharpwriter(m): 8:38am On Jul 04, 2019
formular2002:
Friends,
We are all at liberty to believe whatever we intend to believe but the standard remains the SCRIPTURE.
It is appointed unto man to die once, after that, is judgment.
Have u ever pondered on the concept and existence of "familiar spirits"? Its basically their handiwork.
Instilling fear into humans by bringing memories and images of dead relatives.
Once in a while, the images of departed souls may come around in our dreams probably due to our lines of thoughts before sleeping but that does not validate their existence. They are all figments of our imagination. I have been looking for opportunity to see my late dad again since he passed on last year but till now, NO SHOW
He is gone and rested forever.........till we meet in glory.
Traditions of men passed across in movies, tales and write ups also contributed to the spread of this fallacy.
I have also watched many of such movies and have always pointed out to their inconsistent nature of presenting the stories.
Dear friends, a man is meant to die once, and NO COMING BACK

My brother... The standard remains the Bible and many are not disputing that. But know surely that the Bible is encoded and whatever you think you know may not be what it is. You may quote verses and not understand the context. And mind you, it was people like you and me that gathered the whole 66 books gather able and delivered it as what we should read.... If it was only the new testament that we read, maybe you wouldn't have known about Judaism and the history of the heavens and earth.

Things in the new testament even showed that the writers got their knowledge from other books we don't read today. Example, how did Jude know Satan disputed with Michael over Moses body? Jude 1:9

How did he know prophesies about the end had been since Enoch Jude 1:14. But do you read the book of Enoch in the churches?No. In fact many Christians, you inclusive may or will think it's forbidden to read them. What books were Apostle Paul referring to in his letter to Timothy.. 2 Timothy 4:13? Were they the bible of today?

Please note that I'm not encouraging you to read strange books... A Christian should be able to see strange or evil is books and detect it.

But my point is that there are more you don't know about. It doesn't matter how great the status of our pastors are... There are more they don't know even in the bible they read. If you can't think about life and observations around you, you will be limited to the supposed wisdom you think you know. There are more wisdom of God associated with the bible and other sibling books that weren't included in both testaments we approve today and they are legit or at least they have more explanation to mysteries.

Yes, the Bible is the standard, but is it not the same bible frauds use to milk people dry today even when the victim sees white but some authoritarian liars call it black before them and they agree. So if people can be deceived, you also can be deceived to believe wrong things about what you don't understand.

Finally, there are mysteries we Christian can't explain even with the bible unless our eyes are opened by God... They are too complex, and don't begin to always defend our church doctrines because you revere the leaders... They also know in part and are mostly ignorant no matter their status(none of them present on earth today with their influence and riches are even greater than Paul or other Apostles or spirit filled disciples under them ) . ... After all, 1 Corinthians 8:2 will always be true. Shalom!

5 Likes

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by LANDLORD72: 8:41am On Jul 04, 2019
Low battery to be continued
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by Akanoaaa(m): 9:02am On Jul 04, 2019
Seetto:
Very interesting super story, if you kick the bucket, you don't come back and kick another bucket, be it plastic or iron bucket, who ever told you people reincarnate, that is seriously fantasy story, you die ones and do not die twice, if you do good you will face your lord and if do bad you will be judge according to your deeds.

You are still a omokekere, you haven't seen or heard anything yet
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by Beverlyjean(f): 9:03am On Jul 04, 2019
starbuck:
I don't have any biblical backing but from what I have seen and experience so far, reincarnation is real, the world is really mysterious....

Modified

The 1st encounter I had was that of my aunt (dad's younger sister)... I dreamt of an accident that killed a co tenant of mine, his car was hit out of nowhere, he didn't die instantly after the 1st somersault, then the 2nd somersault made him sustain a neck injury, I was beckoning on other neighbours including the man's wife to help me take the man to the hospital but they were all looking at me like nothing happened, then I had to get a wheel barrow to take him to the hospital (all these were in the dream).. The 1st hospital rejected him telling me that they can't treat him and I had to take him to the next hospital, which later took him in, I was like let them commence treatment, lest I forget, that particular hospital was very crowded and for sometime I started looking for a doctor to ask about the man... A man approached me and I told me that I don't belong here that I should leave asap, that he would relate with me If something good comes out of it.. I gave myself sense and left and was like after all, why would I carry the matter for head since the man ain't my hubby.. I left the hospital and met the man wife but she cared less about the incident..

I had another dream pertaining my kid after the 1st dream which made me cry and woke up and also found myself crying... I called my mom and narrated the dream to her but for our selfish reasons, we only prayed against the death of my son as I saw it in the dream.. Only for my mom to call me 2 days later, that my aunt died in an accident as exactly as I saw it my dream, the 1st hospital rejected her that she should be taken NAUTH but on reaching there, she was confirmed dead.. (A car hit her car out of nowhere and she somersaulted and a neck injury with other internal injuries)....

On reaching mortuary to see her, I went unaccompanied, BELIEVE ME I saw my aunt sitting on a rock near the building of the mortuary, she was looking at me eye to eye, I was frozen to death.. And since then I blamed myself for her death...

Jkisok
Sharpwriter
Dudeweedlmao
Agarawu23

Before I start, if you want to know whether you are a reincarnated soul, check your dominant hand, in between the life and head line, you will see a mark 'X', it shows you are one and believe me, you should must have encountered one or two experiences of spiritualism...

So cum 2018, Precisely on February 2018, I had a dream that my mom won't survive the year 2018, as usual I cried out from my dream to reality... Believe I have known it would come to past like others because my parents are already aware of my gifts or (I call it my torments and miseries)... I hid this one from them but went on and told my siblings and a priest that guides me on this path (I have every evidence of all these)... March 2018, my mom took ill cry cry, I was devastated, reason because I told my dad and siblings the nature of the illness, so we can tackle it on time but they all choosed to ignore me... But still, it never deterred me from taken it upon myself to take care of her till the day she died, 2 days before she died, she had a dream where a man and a woman took her to a deserted place until she complained she was tired and she needed to go back before I woke her up.. (She shouted at me that I should have allowed her to sleep more) after her death, I told myself that if I had allowed her to sleep more and get back from the journey, she wouldn't have died.. Then, came the surge and left the next day...

I have not finished my story ooo

Then during the burial of my mom, on the night after her burial.. Her grave was near the window side of my room (the room is upstairs) around 2am or so, our dog started barking nonstop and because everyone was tired because of the days activities, nobody cared to come check what was wrong with the dog.. I was forced to wake up when the barking was coming from my window side and there was this cold feeling that I had immediately and I felt a presence within, I woke up and went to the verandah and lo and behold, I saw my mom standing (you can choose not to believe), but I doubt if she saw me, I ran downstairs to the place where I saw her but she wasn't there again.. I related everything to my dad and siblings and thank God, they are getting to believe me...

Hope I ain't boring you people with it sad... Indicate so I can continue about my encounter this year

This is worse than a horror movie... Y did have to read it... How will I sleep now...and it's 3am now... Y did I have to open this thread

4 Likes

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:06am On Jul 04, 2019
Let see what Allah said in Qur'an.

Qur'an 23:99. arabic
Until, when death comes to one of them (those who join partners with Allâh), he says: "My Lord! Send me back,
100. arabic
"So that I may do good in that which I have left behind!" No! It is but a word that he speaks, and behind them is Barzakh (a barrier) until the Day when they will be resurrected.

There is barrier between dead one and people who are alive till day of judgment. So dead can come back

1 Like

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by fykes(m): 9:06am On Jul 04, 2019
starbuck:

Modified

Jkisok
Sharpwriter
Dudeweedlmao
Agarawu23

So cum 2018, Precisely on February 2018, I had a dream that my mom won't survive the year 2018, as usual I cried out from my dream to reality... Believe I have known it would come to past like others because my parents are already aware of my gifts or (I call it my torments and miseries)... I hid this one from them but went on and told my siblings and a priest that guides me on this path (I have every evidence of all these)... March 2018, my mom took ill cry cry, I was devastated, reason because I told my dad and siblings the nature of the illness, so we can tackle it on time but they all choosed to ignore me... But still, it never deterred me from taken it upon myself to take care of her till the day she died, 2 days before she died, she had a dream where a man and a woman took her to a deserted place until she complained she was tired and she needed to go back before I woke her up.. (She shouted at me that I should have allowed her to sleep more) after her death, I told myself that if I had allowed her to sleep more and get back from the journey, she wouldn't have died.. Then, came the surge and left the next day...

Then during the burial of my mom, on the night after her burial.. Her grave was near the window side of my room (the room is upstairs) around 2am or so, our dog started barking nonstop and because everyone was tired because of the days activities, nobody cared to come check what was wrong with the dog.. I was forced to wake up when the barking was coming from my window side and there was this cold feeling that I had immediately and I felt a presence within, I woke up and went to the verandah and lo and behold, I saw my mom standing (you can choose not to believe), but I doubt if she saw me, I ran downstairs to the place where I saw her but she wasn't there again.. I related everything to my dad and siblings and thank God, they are getting to believe me...

Hope I ain't boring you people with it sad... Indicate so I can continue about my encounter this year
Well I got d x on my right palm and truly my life is replete with spirituality.... I can go on and on about knowing Things vérité they happen. Sometîmes My life is like one big déjà vu.

5 Likes

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by spiritedtete: 9:07am On Jul 04, 2019
JustSomeDude:
I've heard rumours of reincarnation and they don't seem to cease but I haven't witnessed any myself and I'm certain that everyone on this thread haven't had an encounter either, they are all hearsays. So I don't believe stories of reincarnation. To me, when someone is deceased, they cease to exist.

Don't generalise... Because you or people around you hear doesn't mean that me or people around me haven't witnessed.
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by starbuck(f): 9:09am On Jul 04, 2019
Beverlyjean:

This is worse than a horror movie... Y did have to read it... How will I sleep now...and it's 3am now... Y did I have to open this thread

The reason why I said it is my misery after someone told me that he wished he was me
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by skukimania(f): 9:11am On Jul 04, 2019
Harrynight:
The teaching of reincarnation isn't true because
Ecclesiastes 9:5-6 clearly says
"For the living knows that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all, nor do they have any more reward, because all memory of them is forgotten.
6. Also, their love and their hate and their jealousy have already perished, and they no longer have any share in what is done under the sun."

Btw; Satan has power and can make some kind of unusual things appear so real to convince people believe what isn't real.

The book of Ecclesiastes is an opinion of the writer, who is a human being like you and me. And as at the time he wrote it, he was alive and so he doesn't really know what happens after death.
That book isn't the word of Jesus himself nor of God.

1 Like

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by fykes(m): 9:17am On Jul 04, 2019
OKOATA:
do you have your 3rd eye opened or you must have opened it unconsciously without knowing.
Whats d 3rd eye? Sometimes I know things before they happen... I can't explain it... I call it word of knowledge but then I know all my life, I always have Deja Vu. Like my experiences have all been had in d past. When I was in the University, 200level, I knew my wife will die, 3years into marriage, she died just d same... She was in Umuahia and said she was sick, I was in Enugu and she walked into our room, I asked her why she had to travel this late? And thought they said she was sick, She left the room and d call came from her sister that o should come to Umuahia that night... I went out to ask her why her sister should be saying that.... I didn't find her when I called bac, she was dead

5 Likes

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by jovialswag(m): 9:19am On Jul 04, 2019
starbuck:

Modified

Jkisok
Sharpwriter
Dudeweedlmao
Agarawu23

continue

3 Likes

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by Beverlyjean(f): 9:19am On Jul 04, 2019
AngryNijerian:
The day my uncle died my brother saw him walking down Onitsha/Asaba express way with a straight face and in a haste as if he was going for something very important. He bothered not to call and greet him because that would be wasting his time but immediately he got home he got a call that the man just died.

So many cases of such have been experienced by many people. A girl that works in a hotel traveled to another State but on coming back their bus had a fatal accident which everyone died but she still managed to return to the hotel she works. She stayed their for days before words start spreading that she's involved in that accident, she got the wind of what's happening and hurriedly told her colleagues that she wants go to the bathroom and take her bath.

As she left for the bathroom someone came in and break the news of her death and her colleagues were shocked telling the person that she just entered the bathroom and will soon come out. They waited for her several hours but she didn't show up, they decided to go to the bathroom and search for her. They entered the bathroom and saw just her towel and bucket filled with water. Till today that girl never showed up there again

There are many living among us that have died before, they full Nairaland self

This is becoming too scary... can't sleep again

1 Like

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by sharpwriter(m): 9:20am On Jul 04, 2019
Beverlyjean:

Lol... Actually I love watching my horror movies at night wink you dig baby? wink

Pele..
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by skukimania(f): 9:21am On Jul 04, 2019
hope4life:
Reincarnation and transmigration of soul is NOT true biblically. Op the portion you cited about souls coming out of grave after Jesus resurrection is an exception. You can't find it elsewhere. Even Samuel dead body appearing to the witch of Endor for Saul was also different. Heb.9:27 as you've quoted settles it.If this people really reincarnate why can't they continue the life they were leaving before.Stories we've heard say that once they see someone who knows them,they disappear. If you know how crafty Satan is,you will.know that it is demon who assumes the figure of the individuals to deceive people.

I feel they disappear because they don't want people running away from them or telling them they are ghost. That kind of person won't be able to live freely with people in that community. I mean, one can easily imagine what such a person will go through if people know he/she is a reincarnate.
My opinion though.

3 Likes

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by sharpwriter(m): 9:23am On Jul 04, 2019
starbuck:

Modified

Jkisok
Sharpwriter
Dudeweedlmao
Agarawu23

No jare... You're not boring us o.. Please continue... I dey enjoy am... Meanwhile, I asked a question in one of my tags.... I would love you to answer it.

1 Like

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 04, 2019
starbuck:

Modified

Jki.sok
Sharpw.riter
Dudeweed.lmao
Agar.awu23

Wow, I didn't think you'd reply me thanks. I appreciate you taking the time. And yes, I want you to continue.

I also have a well defined X on my right hand. This year, Feb, after the election, I lost my dad. I didn't have any dream about it but I think my sister did. She said she saw my mom was being surrounded by people inside her room, she saw everyone in her dream except my dad. We misinterpreted the dream as people coming to attack my mom but after it happened, I then understood that they were consoling her.

I rarely dream when I sleep. In fact, I hardly sleep deep enough to dream. The only time I dream is when I wake up twice at night, if I attempt to sleep a second time, I usually have devastating nightmare that I keep thinking about for days. It always happens this way. So if wake up at night, I never go back to sleep, ever. Wonder what that's about.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" / Jesus Christ ! End Time Trumpet Heard In The Sky In ISRAEL (WATCH VIDEO) / Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.