Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Why The South East Must Trade With Caution With The Hausa Fulani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The South East Must Trade With Caution With The Hausa Fulani (5536 Views)

2023: South East Must Produce Next President, Igbo Elders Insist / Orji Kalu: Perpetrators Of Violence In South East Must Have A Rethink / The Origin Of The Name “BIAFRA” And Why South-south And South-east Must Unite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The South East Must Trade With Caution With The Hausa Fulani by andyboi4real(m): 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
I am a 300L student of one of the universities in Anambra state UNIZIK to be precise and we just finished our first semester. Please, i am looking for a job in Awka, times are hard for my family and am tired of begging people for my daily bread. I am good in Microsoft word, doing project and seminar work for university students, i also have 1 year experience in stock keeping and i am very willing to learn. I don't mind being paid 15 thousand naira a month, I just desperately need a source of income before next semester begins so I don't drop out of school due to frustration and hunger. Please help a brother.
Please I can be reached on 08116774357.
Re: Why The South East Must Trade With Caution With The Hausa Fulani by mbos: 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
MyGeneration:
What he said is true. Igbos shud not use submissions of less travelled tribes to make our judgement.

This ruga settlements hold much potentials for those that will understand. Its a nice initiative

Ruga settlement has the ability to make NIGERIA a beef exporting country.

go make it in the core north where the 75% of Nigerians land lies...not on top of biologically diverse oil rich niger delta
Re: Why The South East Must Trade With Caution With The Hausa Fulani by mbos: 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
Cherrybae:

I am igbo and can never hate my people. I only hate the Igbos for the pains they brought on my family with there biafra agitation that claimed the life of my only brother

God will punish Nnamdi kanu and Igbos

Go check your DNA
you are not Igbo.

Ngori ngori..........

1 Like

Re: Why The South East Must Trade With Caution With The Hausa Fulani by Ojiofor: 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
Cherrybae:
[s]FELLOW NIGERIANS,WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN IF THE NORTHERNERS SHOULD TREAT THE IGBOS THE SAME WAY THEY ARE TREATING THE NORTHERNERS?
THE AGONY OF A PROUD NORTHERNER AND A HAUSA-FULANI!!!

I am one who has shown you love while you pay me back with so much hate,pains and disgust

I am one who has accommodated you for years in my land and you have refused to accommodate me in yours

I am that HAUSA-FULANI who has allowed you to establish yourself and your businesses in my land for years without stigmatising you

I am one whom you have refused to give a space to build a house nor a shop and treated like an outcast in your lands

I am that person who has been blamed for every crime committed even when most are not even committed by me

I am your step-sister/brother who has been quiet over the years that our father has been spending billions of naira in the name of amnesty just for peace to reign.

I am the one who kept quiet when our father spent more than $20 billion a year on subsidies for farm businesses. About 39 percent of the nation's 2.1 million farms receive subsidies, with the lion's share of the handouts going to the largest producers of corn, soybeans, wheat, cotton, and rice.

I am the one that is still quiet when our father plans to give N200bn intervention funds to boost the production of palm oil, cocoa, sesame seed, shea and cashew,through the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Now that our father tries to extend same gesture towards me and you complain and call me names?

You've been accusing me of killing your people,destroying your farm lands and kidnapping in your lands even when from the arrest so far,it has shown on the contrary and our father decided to provide solution to end the clashes between us by firstly coming up with the issue of ranches which you vehemently kicked against, he then came up with cattle colony yet, you said no,he talked about providing radio station to educate me and my family on the need for peaceful co-existence yet,you kicked against it.

I fear the Northerners might come up with their own rejections of the igbos in there land soon.

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.[/s]

God and nature have already rejected you.You are damned!

1 Like

Re: Why The South East Must Trade With Caution With The Hausa Fulani by TooMuchStuff: 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

Afonja keep kwayet, no igbo Muslims...

What do you know? Nothing.
Re: Why The South East Must Trade With Caution With The Hausa Fulani by Obie234: 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
Cherrybae:
FELLOW NIGERIANS,WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN IF THE NORTHERNERS SHOULD TREAT THE IGBOS THE SAME WAY THEY ARE TREATING THE NORTHERNERS?

I am one who has shown you love while you pay me back with so much hate,pains and disgust

I am one who has accommodated you for years in my land and you have refused to accommodate me in yours

I am that HAUSA-FULANI who has allowed you to establish yourself and your businesses in my land for years without stigmatising you

I am one whom you have refused to give a space to build a house nor a shop and treated like an outcast in your lands

I am that person who has been blamed for every crime committed even when most are not even committed by me

I am your step-sister/brother who has been quiet over the years that our father has been spending billions of naira in the name of amnesty just for peace to reign.

I am the one who kept quiet when our father spent more than $20 billion a year on subsidies for farm businesses. About 39 percent of the nation's 2.1 million farms receive subsidies, with the lion's share of the handouts going to the largest producers of corn, soybeans, wheat, cotton, and rice.

I am the one that is still quiet when our father plans to give N200bn intervention funds to boost the production of palm oil, cocoa, sesame seed, shea and cashew,through the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Now that our father tries to extend same gesture towards me and you complain and call me names?

You've been accusing me of killing your people,destroying your farm lands and kidnapping in your lands even when from the arrest so far,it has shown on the contrary and our father decided to provide solution to end the clashes between us by firstly coming up with the issue of ranches which you vehemently kicked against, he then came up with cattle colony yet, you said no,he talked about providing radio station to educate me and my family on the need for peaceful co-existence yet,you kicked against it.

I fear the Northerners might come up with their own rejections of the igbos in there land soon.

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Did the Igbos ask the northerners to give them their lands for free to do business?
Is cattle rearing a national income or a private business?
If the fulanis want ranches or lands in the south, let them go about in a business way and not by intimidation using the FG

2 Likes

Re: Why The South East Must Trade With Caution With The Hausa Fulani by Cherrybae(f): 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
Obie234:

Did the Igbos ask the northerners to give them their lands for free to do business?
Is cattle rearing a national income or a private business?
If the fulanis want ranches or lands in the south, let them go about in a business way and not by intimidation using the FG

I am only sharing what I read to draw the attention of my igbo brothers. I'm igbo and value my people except Igbos criminals and terorists
Re: Why The South East Must Trade With Caution With The Hausa Fulani by boldaslion: 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
quote author=Cherrybae post=79892815]FELLOW NIGERIANS,WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN IF THE NORTHERNERS SHOULD TREAT THE IGBOS THE SAME WAY THEY ARE TREATING THE NORTHERNERS?

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.[/quote]

Attaching wicked, vicious fulani to the accommodating hausas has come to an end. The hausas have decided to fight to free themselves from fulani slavery and their lands from fulani occupation. Fulani will surely be uprooted soon from every corner of the Zoo and send back to the desert where they came from.
Re: Why The South East Must Trade With Caution With The Hausa Fulani by Ngwamankillyou(m): 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

What do you know? Nothing.

I know our people more than you crazy alien to our tribe and culture, carry your failed propaganda to the muslim south not us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The South East Must Trade With Caution With The Hausa Fulani by uckennety(m): 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2019
Cherrybae:
FELLOW NIGERIANS,WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN IF THE NORTHERNERS SHOULD TREAT THE IGBOS THE SAME WAY THEY ARE TREATING THE NORTHERNERS?

Oga anywhere you see igbos we bought the land or are paying rents unlike you that is forcing yourself on people

Anywhere you see igbos just know that the landlord wanted him there and he is abiding to the agreement with the landlord but your own Case is different

Finally cattle rearing is a private business the government should educate you guys on how to use a ranch in this 21st century and not to use public funds to build an encroachment for a particular tribe coming from Chad and niger

It's crude to see that the government is biased on this issue but one-day I know it will fall or disintegrate
Re: Why The South East Must Trade With Caution With The Hausa Fulani by duncun: 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: Why The South East Must Trade With Caution With The Hausa Fulani by whirlwind7(m): 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
Cherrybae:

Such a silly post.
Are you under a curse?
Are you this miserable and empty?

Get a life.

2 Likes

Re: Why The South East Must Trade With Caution With The Hausa Fulani by duncun: 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
Re: Why The South East Must Trade With Caution With The Hausa Fulani by ayokellany: 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
What do you have to say to the killing of the HausaFulani prime minister n premier by your fellow igbo which led to the killing you talked about, you think that should be ignored because foolish igbo believe they alone have the right to killing others.

TooMuchStuff:
This is an insult to our sensibilities.

In a saner clime, Hausafulanis should not be allowed to even visit the SE in response to their primordial hate and killings meted to Igbos since 1946 in Jos, pogroms in Kano 1966, civil war mainly sponsored by Fulanis elites from 1966 -1970, till this extreme evil of Buhari to the igbos in all spheres of his tyrannical regime both as soldier in 1984 and 2015 to date.

Primordial hate is a major crime against humanity. How many piggery farms have the igbos in Sokoto n katsina? How many fulanis have converted to Christians in igboland compare to the new igbos Muslims found in abakaliki and Enugu axies?
How many fulani teenage female kids have the igbos forcefully stole for sex and marriage against the wish of their parents compare to what Hausafulanis are doing to Igbos daily in core north?

U dis gial sef ...wetin u gain..?
Re: Why The South East Must Trade With Caution With The Hausa Fulani by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
duncun:
It doesn't matter as it takes a sane person to condemn the evil you're creating.

I don't have your after all na umahi started this nonsense.
Re: Why The South East Must Trade With Caution With The Hausa Fulani by ayokellany: 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
Foolish reasoning of every average igbo. This is how you refuse to blame those that slaughtered the prime minister n premier of other regions, ojukwu n co but instead blame those fighting to restore order from your madness.

Kahujadekadura:
U never love IPOB in ur life. If u had love IPOB, u should HV blame Nig soldier not IPOB.
Re: Why The South East Must Trade With Caution With The Hausa Fulani by ayokellany: 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
I am not sorry to say this but I don't see anyone more cursed than you igbos
Mrexcell:

Get behind me satan u people are a curse and a menace to any community that decides to habour u people the evidence of how brutish, genocidal, mean, cruel dominiary, archaic and barbaric are all over nigeria for every ordinary nigeria to see.
Re: Why The South East Must Trade With Caution With The Hausa Fulani by ayokellany: 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
Everybody go talk this shameless despicable bigot self go talk ?! Yiu can talk about someone killing but will jump n pass when told how foolish igbo woke from bigoted delusion to slaughter the Hausafulanis prime minister n premier of every other region except yours. You foolishly expect to kill HausaFulani leaders to portray igbo cannibalistic foolishness but expect HausaFulani to not retaliate ?!

pchukwudi:
Your people brazenly sack communities, burn their houses, kill their men, rape their women, kill their babies, and forcefully occupy their ancestral lands. Yet, you have the effrontery to come here and play the victim just to demonize the Igbo's as your ancestors did. This is despite the fact you have already taken the largest landmass in the country.

What a silly emotional blackmail from a chief mischief maker. Hurry up. RESTART your usual quit notice. What are you waiting for? Idiots everywhere. Not even an iota of a plot of land will go for your resettlement scheme anywhere in the south east or south south. Bunch of greedy ingrates.

[s][/s]
Re: Why The South East Must Trade With Caution With The Hausa Fulani by kingzizzy: 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
Cherrybae:

Massacre of Igbos by Northerners:
Jos 1945 - Hundreds of Igbos killed by Northerners
Kano 1953 - Hundreds of Igbos killed by Northerners
1966 - Over 50,000 Igbos massacred by Northerners

And you people say you have shown Igbos love? What type of crazy love is that?

It is not possible to accommodate a person in their own country. How exactly do you accommodate Igbos in their own country? If you are accommodating Igbos then what it means is that "one Nigeria" is a big fraud and Igbos should be granted their own separate country.

It's not my job to give you space to build house. Go and buy land and build like everyone else

So why not agitate for Arewa Republic and leave us Igbos alone?

1 Like

Re: Why The South East Must Trade With Caution With The Hausa Fulani by kernel01: 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
Cherrybae:

I am igbo and can never hate my people. I only hate the Igbos for the pains they brought on my family with there biafra agitation that claimed the life of my only brother

God will punish Nnamdi kanu and Igbos

Your brain is for decoration. You hate Nnamdi, but you advocate for RUGA, why didn't FG continue the project in those states that indicated interest? Did any Igbo landlord refused to offer accommodation to any Fulani that paid rent?

You think we're fools, right? You think any sane community will welcome a violence prone clan?

I know you, one of daughters of the fallen ife demon.
Re: Why The South East Must Trade With Caution With The Hausa Fulani by Turantula(m): 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
Earthquake3:

Every imp wants to be Igbo nowadays
You are very wicked. See how u just burst the fulani terrorist's bubble

Re: Why The South East Must Trade With Caution With The Hausa Fulani by okeyfrank: 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
Buharis hates the Igbos and this is being reciprocated.
He only appointed 'those he can trust to key federal govt positions' meaning bringing them closer to himself and this the easterners have reciprocated - the easterners do not and will never trust the fulanis at least for what they did to Afonja and the rest of them from Ilorin, Sokoto, Kano etc.

We do not need any RUGA in the old Eastern State period.

Buhari can establish his RUGA settlement in Katsina, Kano, Sokoto, Bauchi, Jigawa, Borno, Gombe states.

The southerners can buy cow from them if we want.

Every move to forcefully take peoples' land and give to the Fulani MUST be forcefully resisted.

No southerner goes to the north and takes the peoples' land by force.

We shall defeat the devil and his wicked agents in govt.

2 Likes

Re: Why The South East Must Trade With Caution With The Hausa Fulani by Kahujadekadura: 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
ayokellany:
Foolish reasoning of every average igbo. This is how you refuse to blame those that slaughtered the prime minister n premier of other regions, ojukwu n co but instead blame those fighting to restore order from your madness.

So u are not an Igbo man. This is totally unacceptable and act of foolishness to claim what and who u are not for d sake of deceiving ppls.

1 Like

Re: Why The South East Must Trade With Caution With The Hausa Fulani by fx45(m): 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
Juliusmalema:
Which one u be igbo or Edo?
This deranged Fulani lowlife again

1 Like

Re: Why The South East Must Trade With Caution With The Hausa Fulani by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
fx45:
This deranged Fulani lowlife again

I forgive you because u don't know what u doing.
Re: Why The South East Must Trade With Caution With The Hausa Fulani by fx45(m): 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
Juliusmalema:
I forgive you because u don't know what u doing.
Stop wasting your time. You've been found out already
Re: Why The South East Must Trade With Caution With The Hausa Fulani by archangel1(m): 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
Cherrybae:

your write up is a testimony that everyone is confused. childish writeup.
Re: Why The South East Must Trade With Caution With The Hausa Fulani by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
fx45:
Stop wasting your time. You've been found out already

I forgive you.
Re: Why The South East Must Trade With Caution With The Hausa Fulani by FuckTheMod: 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
[s]
Olanipekun1:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash

this Ruga thing is fulani herdsmen vs rest of Nigerians

don't let your hate for Igbos shrink your sense of reasoning

Buhari is a criminal terrorist
Amaechi is a thief

kiss the truth
[/s]
RUBBISH
Re: Why The South East Must Trade With Caution With The Hausa Fulani by Olanipekun1: 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
[s]
FuckTheMod:
[/s]
RUBBISH
Re: Why The South East Must Trade With Caution With The Hausa Fulani by TooMuchStuff: 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
ayokellany:
What do you have to say to the killing of the HausaFulani prime minister n premier by your fellow igbo which led to the killing you talked about, you think that should be ignored because foolish igbo believe they alone have the right to killing others.

As a graduate of ABU Zaria we read a lot about the Hero our school was named after. He was a Hero.
But as a southerner child growing up amongst Hausafulanis Muslims really opened my eyes to see the other side of Ahmadu Bello n Tarawa. Balewa critically.
They never placed any value on southerners. Think they got what they deserved. Calling my people "conquered people" and going ahead to treat them as one is crime that can attract bullets.

1 Like

Re: Why The South East Must Trade With Caution With The Hausa Fulani by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
wingmanII:

Impossible! No Igbo girl is this stupid

That's because she's not Igbo. She's Yoruba and spends most of her time bashing Igbos but for whatever reason, her godforsaken hollow headed self decided to claim Igbo today grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Panel Alleges Theft Of $20b Crude Oil In Seven Years / Cattle Sellers Clash With The Lagos Task Force / AFRIMA 2015: Tinubu Emerges As ‘pillar Of Culture In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.