Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice (687 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice by SteveOfu: 8:14am On Jul 03, 2019
I met a guy in this group December last year and we became friends... John St Facebook friends of Hello....Hi..by January we were like childhood friend or gossip_mate... Which was prompted by our I comment on post as we have lots of understanding in common, along the line we became very free and comfortable with each other.

I was so captivated by his sense of wisdom and maturity that I seek advice from him when I want to make a certain descission .

A had an issue with a certain group member by February that I had to involve him and the group admin... The matter was settled and it was that case that brought us more close, we started talking frequently, both on chat and video calls... But that doesn't mean we were dating.. cus he doesn't believe in dating before marriage neither do I...
All this while we were yet to meet but it feels like we both wake up together every morning.

We planned lots of things together which includes setting up a puttery farm for me to be looking after for the meantime until he show up... We were still on the estimate when he had issue with his business so I told him let us pause the plan for now while we keep hoping and praying for the settlement of the issue he have...

I am not a lady who enjoy staying idle as am still working hard trying to build a good future for myself and I was really going through a lot but have no Kobo with me even to say for my medical bill while I was seriously sick, I told him I want to look for a job I will be managing penting till the case is settled and we are able to establish the business... He agreed on a condition that it should be around my state or Local govt.. Which I need to go to town and pay for house rent but I have no money as of that time cus I have been home throughout the pantry farm plan...

A have a sister in Lagos whom I can stay with, get a job while I wait for a miracle... So I told him but he got angry saying we are planning and am planning another thing... This was April, and the private doctor that treated me was on my neck to pay him... He knows all this I needed to work, he said I should cancel the trip and send him proof which I gladly did, my sister was and, infant we still not in good terms till date... because she already got me a job but what pain me a s that the guy stopped talking to me, not picking my call... For about 2weeks, I was totally heartbroken.. I couldn't understand what I did wrongh... Please house help me out
What did I do wrongh??
Even though I letter appologiz many times but the friendship is already cold.... All my effort to revive it prove abortive... He said am impatient... those it mean he has been testing my patience? Please judge this Matter and advise me please
Re: Advice by IamD18: 8:18am On Jul 03, 2019
How to people even get emotionally attached on social media? I don't even understand.

I don't pity you a bit. You have paid the price of allowing a controlling total stranger ruin your chance of accepting a job your sister got for you.

Common sense, una nogo get.

3 Likes

Re: Advice by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 03, 2019
Forget him. Do what's best for you which is staying with ur sister and getting that job.

You can force someone to understand you.
Re: Advice by CosmicPhoenix: 8:24am On Jul 03, 2019
abeg forget the guy
Re: Advice by lilmax(m): 8:37am On Jul 03, 2019
headache cry
Re: Advice by Jayslicky: 8:37am On Jul 03, 2019
What is wrong with people these days, a guy you just met on social media is now more important than your sister that you could tell him your problems and not your sister, you may think you know this guy but I can confidently tell you that you know nothing. The man is just keeping you as an alternative, he has a serious relationship with someone else, hence his quick annoyance and backing out when you rejected his advice.

Do what's in your mind so you wouldn't regret later.

1 Like

Re: Advice by Deepfeel(m): 9:39am On Jul 03, 2019
SteveOfu:
I met a guy in this group December last year and we became friends... John St Facebook friends of Hello....Hi..by January we were like childhood friend or gossip_mate... Which was prompted by our I comment on post as we have lots of understanding in common, along the line we became very free and comfortable with each other.

I was so captivated by his sense of wisdom and maturity that I seek advice from him when I want to make a certain descission .

A had an issue with a certain group member by February that I had to involve him and the group admin... The matter was settled and it was that case that brought us more close, we started talking frequently, both on chat and video calls... But that doesn't mean we were dating.. cus he doesn't believe in dating before marriage neither do I...
All this while we were yet to meet but it feels like we both wake up together every morning.

We planned lots of things together which includes setting up a puttery farm for me to be looking after for the meantime until he show up... We were still on the estimate when he had issue with his business so I told him let us pause the plan for now while we keep hoping and praying for the settlement of the issue he have...

I am not a lady who enjoy staying idle as am still working hard trying to build a good future for myself and I was really going through a lot but have no Kobo with me even to say for my medical bill while I was seriously sick, I told him I want to look for a job I will be managing penting till the case is settled and we are able to establish the business... He agreed on a condition that it should be around my state or Local govt.. Which I need to go to town and pay for house rent but I have no money as of that time cus I have been home throughout the pantry farm plan...

A have a sister in Lagos whom I can stay with, get a job while I wait for a miracle... So I told him but he got angry saying we are planning and am planning another thing... This was April, and the private doctor that treated me was on my neck to pay him... He knows all this I needed to work, he said I should cancel the trip and send him proof which I gladly did, my sister was and, infant we still not in good terms till date... because she already got me a job but what pain me a s that the guy stopped talking to me, not picking my call... For about 2weeks, I was totally heartbroken.. I couldn't understand what I did wrongh... Please house help me out
What did I do wrongh??
Even though I letter appologiz many times but the friendship is already cold.... All my effort to revive it prove abortive... He said am impatient... those it mean he has been testing my patience? Please judge this Matter and advise me please
What you did wrong is allowing a stranger control you like you owe him something, sorry to say but foolishness was your only wrong

1 Like

Re: Advice by luvyaself95(m): 9:46am On Jul 03, 2019
You did nothing wrong dear, that man doesn't know what he suppose neither what he suppose not...
Re: Advice by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 03, 2019
a lot has been said by the above poster, he is fighting for his own good and you are also fighting for your own good

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Is D Cry Of A Yoruba Girl For A Guy To Stop An Encouragement To Continue / Ubanja Miseducation, Please Stop Miseducation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.