Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,318 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

The Four(4) Most Powerful Elements. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Four(4) Most Powerful Elements. (718 Views)

A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex / After Waiting Four (4) Years Only To Find Out She's Not A VIRGIN / 4 Most Dangerous S*x Positions For Your Joy Stick - Be Wise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Four(4) Most Powerful Elements. by bob55dave(m): 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
The four most powerful elements

Am doing a little research on human behavior (men) and i discovered this. I believe its true. What do you think? Let me know

I will start up by letting you all know these
Nobody is born naturally to be bad or evil, everyone you today that bad or evil or that has done one bad thing or the other, they have done that because of interest.
Interest is d motivation behind everything. When i mean everything i mean everything. The reason you doing what you are doing is because of your interest. You want everything to work fine for you. Infact the reason why you are reading this is because you think you will gain one or two things from it.
Its only naturally for one to safeguard his interest. Protect and pursue it but sometimes our interest collides, this is the reason why conflicts happen but am not going to be talking now, am going to be talking about powerful elements of men. Four plagues that have found to be what drives men and what eventually kills men.
This four elements are the most dominant interest of men, nothing comes close to this four element. The are proven to be a great motivation for men over the years an also a great downfall of men. Every man has this four elements. Some say they are the four of men. Every man thinks about them, pursue them, wants to control them. Nothing comes close than these four.
Infact every action a man takes in life can be traced to the four elements

But in everyman one element seem to be more dominating than the other. I call it the prime element

PRIME ELEMENT
this is the element every man should watch out for. what kills a man can be traced to actions taken in pursuit of this element. Its doesn't mean that all other element are not present in that man. But this particular element seem to be dominant and more powerful.

How do you know a prime element? It is the most valued element

The four Elements

1. Power.
Power is one of the oldest element or interest of man. Power is the ability to control things and people. Men desires power, some will stop at nothing until they have it.
2. Money.
the love of money they say is the root of evil. Money is another power element that have proven to be a very good motivator for both good and evil. God promises his people good wealth so does the devil
3. Women
(for women men. Generally all comfort from the opposite sex)
This is yet another another killer elements that have proven to bring down kingdoms, destroy homes, Cause war and strife among men.

4. Highest
being under the influence of whatever, wether its alcohol,weed, cocaine, name it.
This element should never be under estimated. It has destroyed so many men. But also helped some. Some men can't go a day without it. Its important to them. I can't write very well on this because its a redundant element for me

An element can either be one of these 3 things
Prime mover

Subdominant

Redundant

The prime mover or element carry more of the interest of a man. A man thought is always on the prime element. The prime element is usually one element

Subdominant elements. the element shares rest of any percentage left by the prime element.
It can be the of the remaining element or 2 or only 1 depending on the person.

Redundant. This element is there but it seems not to be. Because little interest is dedicated to it.
Notes
1.What is a prime element for one man can be a redundant element for another.
2. What every man needs to be careful of is the prime element. It can make or destroy you.

So with this you can judge yourself by your self
Mine is (Not proud about it but atleast i can take steps to control it)

Prime element- women ( i swear i feared for my self when i discovered this) undecided
Subdominant money
Redundant power & highest

My brother ( am very close to him)
Prime element is power ( i always use it against him and it works like magic.) This guy doesn't care along as he is in charge or praise or assumed to be in control

Subdominant money And women
Redundant alcohol.

My friend
Prime element alcohol.
Subdominant money power
Redundant women ( i never seen a guy like this)
I always tell if drink no kill you. Nothing go kill you.

So what do u think?
What's yours. Let me know

1 Like

Re: The Four(4) Most Powerful Elements. by addictiv(m): 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
Interesting

1 Like

Re: The Four(4) Most Powerful Elements. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
This is quite interesting dear poster.
I will try and search for more online...I am interested in seeing how it relates to the men around me, and if they have anything for women.
Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dislodges His S*x Organ And Nearly Bled To Death "It Led Me To Sin" / My Dramatic Colleague / Urgent Help: My Relationship Is Crumbling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.