Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Schools In Norway That Accepts A Second Class Lower Grade For Msc - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Schools In Norway That Accepts A Second Class Lower Grade For Msc (1909 Views)

How Bad Is Second Class Lower Division In The Labour Market? / Can I Do Masters In Nigeria With Second Class Lower? / Is A 2.2 A Bad Grade For A Graduate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schools In Norway That Accepts A Second Class Lower Grade For Msc by Ubetok: 8:54am On Jul 03, 2019
I am a second class lower BSc holder.. I wanted applying for my MSc in Norway, but I'm yet to find a school that would accept my qualification in d Engineering field? Can someone help me out please?

1 Like

Re: Schools In Norway That Accepts A Second Class Lower Grade For Msc by Semtu(m): 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ubetok:
I am a second class lower BSc holder.. I wanted applying for my MSc in Norway, but I'm yet to find a school that would accept my qualification in d Engineering field? Can someone help me out please?

If only you studied well during your undergraduate days, you wouldn't have this problem.

Well, I hope you find a nice school there

1 Like

Re: Schools In Norway That Accepts A Second Class Lower Grade For Msc by AkAgility: 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
Instead of making unwholesome statement here why not keep mute, "waka" & "pass" if you have no solution to the young man's request?
Haven't you seen people who graduated with a Pass employing 1st Class degree holders ?
Did he tell you his life has become miserable?
You who graduated with 1st Class, you couldn't take your time to dot your Is and cross your Ts in the above statement.
ITKs !
Re: Schools In Norway That Accepts A Second Class Lower Grade For Msc by enigbon: 6:50am On Jul 04, 2019
no mind the idiot, is there any thread here for schooling in norway
AkAgility:
Instead of making unwholesome statement here why not keep mute, "waka" & "pass" if you have no solution to the young man's request?
Haven't you seen people who graduated with a Pass employing 1st Class degree holders ?
Did he tell you his life has become miserable?
You who graduated with 1st Class, you couldn't take your time to dot your Is and cross your Ts in the above statement.
ITKs !
Re: Schools In Norway That Accepts A Second Class Lower Grade For Msc by blastac: 7:38am On Jul 04, 2019
It's not a must to comment... Itiboribo....

Semtu:

If only you studied well during your undergraduate days, you wouldn't have this problem.

Well, I hope you find a nice school there

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

17-year-old Girl Arrested After Boyfriend Absconded With N350k iPhone (VIDEO) / Abu Zaria(sbrs Admission ) / Past Oou Post Ume Questions Availaable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.