Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,009 members, 7,956,747 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:03 PM

Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins (65963 Views)

Davido Doing The Naira Marley's "Soapy" Dance / Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) / Naira Marley Introduces 'Soapy Dance' Wizkid, Olamide, Zlatan, Lilkesh React.Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by Paulo3ree(m): 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
durubennie:
Nigeria is really a failed state,this is not cool.

But i disagree with kaffy.

Is she the one on the pics
Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by Carlyboi(m): 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
Stupid song foolish dance and a wack artist
Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by shineeye1: 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
Everything Evil looks beautiful and attractive to this generation of Vipers. You and your world are gradually, steadily and surely marching deep into the long foretold abyss!
Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by henrixx(m): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
agarawu23:
He was actually passing a message even though the dance is silly. But this shouldn't be coming from kaffy who dances to all shits music and come out in crazy dresses exposing her private parts. undecided
what message
Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by henrixx(m): 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
agarawu23:
He was actually passing a message even though the dance is silly. But this shouldn't be coming from kaffy who dances to all shits music and come out in crazy dresses exposing her private parts. undecided
what message?
Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by BigJoe19: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
Kaffy should shut d fvck up, when girls were twerking unclad and exposing private parts in music videos why didn't she condemn it, marley is free to dance anyway he chooses.

P.S: I don't even like naira marley.
Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by TeenDad: 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
Naira Marley is trying to tell guys that it's better to be among the vaseline/soap association, than to go rape an innocent lady.

I agree the dance is crazy but kaffy should just shut the fvck up and mind her business.
Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by GMbuharii: 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
durubennie:

Guy,this is natural,man and woman, though obscene. However,ma.subatn dance,is entirely disgusting. It's disgraceful.
Is that what we are showcasing to the world?

2 Likes

Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by freemi(m): 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Look at this Orile-Iganmu Ronda Rousey! You no know say kids dey when you dey open yansh dey dance anyhow ? Make everybody do wetin dem like with their prick. E no concine me. If e pain you, turn on parental control for your DSTV or GoTV
We've the highest number of hypocrites in the world.
end time dance
Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by freemi(m): 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
henrixx:
what message?
ask am
Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by barrypro: 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
If soapy dance encourages masturbation ,all this naked girls tweaking on instagram what does that encourage?.
She should take a chill pill. Nigerians need this cos the problems in this country is too much abeg.
Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
Heaven is real Hell is real let them kontinusad
Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by seanjy4konji: 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
idiot...na iro and buba ur dancers use to dance abi when one corner deh u no dance am

you dont trwrk for ur videos...

hypocrite...

dats his style of music and dance...go and do your own...its not everybody that likes your type of dance also and no onee complains...

leave his brand alone and dont use another person to upgrade or for clout...

go and siddon old woman.

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
Mufasa27:
Oya joo soapy grin grin

Its a pity i can't dance, i would have doing soapy dance upanda my street grin grin

Abeg wu kaffy help sad sad

The day wen SARS dey pass for your street, wen dem see you before you see them, abeg no come disturb us for here o!
Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by scify364(m): 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
He learnt it from the prison. A disgrace to our generation.
Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by don4real18(m): 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
durubennie:

Is this Kaffy in the picture?
Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by Aiyk2333: 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Look at this Orile-Iganmu Ronda Rousey! You no know say kids dey when you dey open yansh dey dance anyhow ? Make everybody do wetin dem like with their prick. E no concine me. If e pain you, turn on parental control for your DSTV or GoTV
We've the highest number of hypocrites in the world.
You're a lowlife with a very stinking mouth as well. I've followed this lady well she's been very hardworking with dance. Why term her with such bad names did she give u nyash too, or u don't she's been married for a while now. Your filled with trash. I weep for this country, people get slammed for speaking the truth

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by Aiyk2333: 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
Stephendeals:
The soapy Dance and scenes from BBNaija which is more immoral?

I have not seen her and those supporting her talking about BBNaija

Nigerians have selective hypocrisy even she herself have displayed too much skin on SM that is not censored to kids.
Nigeria is toying a very low moral path

but what do i know sef apart from selling High end, premium and affordable IT Gadgets
Dance is her passion and business that's why she is talking, must she talk about every other thing? Is she the only Nigerian? Ur thoughts seriously are lame and dead on arrival. That's how they condemned ruggedman for saying the truth and booom the foolish fake marley was arrested

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by Jinad50: 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
Junkie1:
KAFFY NEEDS TO STFU SOME OF HER DANCING USED TO GIVE ME ERECTIONS BACK THEN SO SHE'S ALSO IN THE SAME BOAT

HOWEVER SHE'S NOT FAR FROM THE TRUTH NAIRA MARLEY IS A TALENTLESS FRAUDSTERS WHO DOES THINGS LIKE THIS JUST FOR ATTENTION HELL HE EVEN STOLE THIS DANCE STEP( WHICH IS THE GAYEST DANCE MOVE I'VE EVER SEEN BY THE WAY) FROM ANOTHER ARTIST
Stop typing in caps.

It's not good.

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by bukatyne(f): 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
The dude was acting out male masturbation.

That is even what the sing is about...

'If your wife is not at home, dance soapy.'

Well dancing soapy is better than dancing tango with another woman.
Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by Mufasa27(m): 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

The day wen SARS dey pass for your street, wen dem see you before you see them, abeg no come disturb us for here o!
Na abu dhabi i dey now and i never see sarz cheesy grin
Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by penplus: 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
what is this world turning into?

May GOD help us!
Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by Omudia11: 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
You are 100% correct.
Leonbonapart:
Nigeria has failed in all ramifications.

The citizens are worst than the leaders

Till my departure from this earth , I can't call anyone celebrity

My celebrities are:

Jesus Christ

Parents

T.b Joshua

That's where it ends
Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by Heylius(m): 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
Your own breast wey you dey open dem no dey censor am from children ..
Hypocrite
Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by durubennie(m): 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
don4real18:

Is this Kaffy in the picture?
Yes
Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
Mufasa27:

Na abu dhabi i dey now and i never see sarz cheesy grin

You wan dance soapy for Arabs dem street abi? Best of luck!
Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by Mufasa27(m): 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

You wan dance soapy for Arabs dem street abi? Best of luck!
E no concern you bros
Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
Pay no mind to the youths 'cause it's not like the future depends on it
Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by ClearFlair: 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
banio:
EFCC has made Naira Marley more popular than Buhari

Your brain is definitely not working
Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by gregyboy(m): 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
Stephendeals:
The soapy Dance and scenes from BBNaija which is more immoral?

I have not seen her and those supporting her talking about BBNaija

Nigerians have selective hypocrisy even she herself have displayed too much skin on SM that is not censored to kids.
Nigeria is toying a very low moral path

but what do i know sef apart from selling High end, premium and affordable IT Gadgets

And she is a dancer it degrades her proffesion that why she made remarks towards it ulike bbn.bbn is not her profession so she choose not downgrade it ....
Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by MATBILL10(m): 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
I don't care to know who condems the video, but truth must be told that songs should be ban cos it will have a serious negative effect on our youth and kids. Naira Marley needs to be taken to a pyscatric hospital this time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat / Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy / Pictures Of Nicki Minaj Before Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.