Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins (65833 Views)

Davido Doing The Naira Marley's "Soapy" Dance / Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) / Naira Marley Introduces 'Soapy Dance' Wizkid, Olamide, Zlatan, Lilkesh React.Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by OdefaGirl(f): 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
One thing I've noticed about the majority of Nigerian youths; they love blindly and hates blindly, no matter what the person they love does whether good or bad, they must defend. That is actually bad, one must be able to state one's yes or no without sentiments attached.
Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by Osarenoma1993(m): 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
OdefaGirl:
One thing I've noticed about the majority of Nigerian youths; they love blindly and hates blindly, no matter what the person they love does whether good or bad, they must defend. That is actually bad, one must be able to state one's yes or no without sentiments attached.

I strongly believe you were created on sunday morning, i promise you one month subscription for having common sense which is no longer common.
Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by BobRisky5050: 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
Lol.... na soapy senator addo been wan dance b4 he land for ADULT SHOP... grin
Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by Trendishine: 11:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
This naira Marley is obviously a nuisance. His always on d news for virtually the dirtiest of reasons.. To tell u that all those jonsing forming pathetic when him dey cell na scam.. The moment they released the rat, we just jumped back to eating his regular shit... An inherent habit... What set of individuals propagates or promote the lunatic make u wonder which one of them wld be more stupendous, himself (naira Marley) or his senseless childish fans?
Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by saasala(m): 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
Kingosytex:
The moral decadence in the country is at its peak

In the world
Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by OdefaGirl(f): 11:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
Osarenoma1993:

I strongly believe you were created on sunday morning, i promise you one month subscription for having common sense which is no longer common.

grin grin grin.... OK oo, I dey watch. cool
Thanks by the way.

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by Osarenoma1993(m): 11:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
OdefaGirl:

grin grin grin.... OK oo, I dey watch. cool Thanks by the way.
I won't disappoint you is a promise, i will update you.

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by lewis512(m): 12:16am On Jul 04, 2019
Not expecting this from Kaffy or whatever her name is tho, that how the abuse stuffs that made them well known
Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by omakay(m): 1:38am On Jul 04, 2019
This picture shaaaa......

If to say i sabi photoshop, i for scatter internet ooooo....

Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by lukui: 1:43am On Jul 04, 2019
where were you when etinosa idemudia , maheeda , cossy orjiakwu and the rest of your friends were posting nude photos,

women always find nothing wrong with what their fellow woman did

but let a man just yawn like this, they will rant,

kaffy abeg don't let jealousy to kill you!!!!
mind your business!!!!
Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by adeadele1759(m): 7:19am On Jul 04, 2019
Stephendeals:
The soapy Dance and scenes from BBNaija which is more immoral?

I have not seen her and those supporting her talking about BBNaija

Nigerians have selective hypocrisy even she herself have displayed too much skin on SM that is not censored to kids.
Nigeria is toying a very low moral path

but what do i know sef apart from selling High end, premium and affordable IT Gadgets
price of this sir
Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by Osarenoma1993(m): 9:31am On Jul 04, 2019
Masturbation will never stop in this country, may God help this generation.
Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by Osarenoma1993(m): 9:34am On Jul 04, 2019
I still dey wonder if one single soul go enter heaven, the reason is bcoz nobody holy. We all are motherfvcking hypocrite, all sin na sin e nor get size or measure.
Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by Stephendeals: 10:34am On Jul 04, 2019
adeadele1759:
price of this sir

It is #585k
It's New
Also have other specs aside this you can check my signature
Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by Stephendeals: 10:36am On Jul 04, 2019
gregyboy:

And she is a dancer it degrades her proffesion that why she made remarks towards it ulike bbn.bbn is not her profession so she choose not downgrade it ....

I understand it from that angle but does that also explain the showing skin i pointed out??
Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by Stephendeals: 10:41am On Jul 04, 2019
Aiyk2333:

Dance is her passion and business that's why she is talking, must she talk about every other thing? Is she the only Nigerian? Ur thoughts seriously are lame and dead on arrival. That's how they condemned ruggedman for saying the truth and booom the foolish fake marley was arrested

You are entitled to your opinion but i also think your thought is lame. Because she also have dressed immorally from my point of view with contradict her post of protecting kids from immoral acts. so i still stand that it is selective hypocrisy
Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by Whoeppme(m): 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
Dance na Dance... Make kaffy dey her day... Inside room now, na so she go dey twerk up and down... With that her minisized bumbum

Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by Whoeppme(m): 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
Stephendeals:

You are entitled to your opinion but i also think your thought is lame. Because she also have dressed immorally from my point of view with contradict her post of protecting kids from immoral acts. so i still stand that it is selective hypocrisy

Why didn't she condem twerking, one corner, kerewawa kerewawo.... Come to think of it, na people wey like all this kind thing pass for Inside room they come outside come rubbish am as if they have never done it before.... � grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins by meobizy(f): 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
She’s only angry because she can’t literally dance the soapy.
This is not the first time I’m seeing a woman complain that she can’t engage in something males can.
Abeg, make I leave this old story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) / Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement / Grand P Proposes To Eudoxie Yao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.