Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse (9163 Views)

2006 Toyota Camry Available For Sale And It Was Just Used For A Year. Very Clean / 2003-2008 Toyota Matrix /pontiac Vibe Dashboard Wire & Fuse For Sale / Innoson, A Car Manufacturer Or Just A Company Assembling Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by diportivo: 2:26am On Jul 04, 2019
AutoMoTech:

We dey wait bros.
Diportivo remember to ring the bell when 10 don nack o. Ehen...

Obekediamondfuto bring pop corn when U r coming with ur broda o

I don promote go ss3

make una find ss2 student wey go do time keeper o

me don turn food prefect already grin

50naira fuse blown on a blue Camry grin

4 Likes

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by AutoMoTech(m): 2:49am On Jul 04, 2019
diportivo:

I don promote go ss3

make una find ss2 student wey go do time keeper o

me don turn food prefect already grin

50naira fuse blown on a blue Camry grin

Lwkmd.... U no dey disappoint.
If we give obekediamondfuto d bell now... baba go kidnap d bell. Every minute na break tym e go dey declare

2 Likes

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:02am On Jul 04, 2019
i ask if there has been any liquid or water entry into vehicle, client confirms water thru the front left side.

I take out the inner fuse box inspect the sockets, a lot of them are corroded in green.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9779831_screenshot20190707122102_jpega65943c818c8ec2618f55e4ea4f6cc6e

I ask for some petrol and an old tooth brush, my Ajebo client no sabi remove small fuel from gen.

I teach him how to tap fuel from the tank using the fuel tank tap.

Back to the car, I dissasemble the fuse box and clean it.

All the corroded connections done I proceed to install the fuse box, coupled the footwell area and started the car

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by AutoMoTech(m): 3:12am On Jul 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
i ask if there has been any liquid or water entry into vehicle, client confirms water thru the front left side.

I take out the inner fuse box inspect the sockets, a lot of them are corroded in green.

I ask for some petrol and an old tooth brush, my Ajebo client no sabi remove small fuel from gen.

I teach him how to tap fuel from the tank using the fuel tank tap.

Back to the car, I dissasemble the fuse box and clean it.

All the corroded connections done I proceed to install the fuse box, coupled the footwell area and started the car

And did it start?
Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:16am On Jul 04, 2019
engine is running, I proceed to check charging voltage, all within specification. We proceed to the workshop for a test drive together, I gave client my vehicle to drive, while I took his.

We went in different directions from illupeju to Colledge Road.

I made a stop at a transport park to deliver engine oil to a client in ilorin thinking I was driving my own vehicle, I got there and realised I was driving the wrong car so I headed to the shop.

client Gets to the shop before me and places a call to find out if car went off again. I said no, I'm on my way back, I'm close.

[img]https://media./images/fbaf77546cff35337da0191846da3919/tenor.gif[/img]

30 secs to workshop (about 300meters to eta) vehicle shuts off in motion, kindly gravity and a great slope was on my side, so I coast to the right and park properly.

[img][/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:17am On Jul 04, 2019
AutoMoTech:

And did it start?

bring ya hand

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:21am On Jul 04, 2019
this was first hand experience of what the client was going thru.

I tried removing and reinsert the battery terminal, but no way, tried shaking a few of the wiring under the dashboard, but no way.

So I left the car and waked to the shop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by erico2k2(m): 3:23am On Jul 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

bring ya hand
Bross I get Horsewhip AKA black spirit, E deserve 12 strokes for disruption Og DIportivo, write Him name down quick
Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:31am On Jul 04, 2019
1 hour later I came back, pushed the start button and car started like there was nothing ever wrong with it!

Local man was confused and said to him self.... The terrestial forces are involved undecided

Got to the shop and the search for a security related device started. My assumption, possibly a failing tracking device or failing timer device that was not disabled properly.

Normally Vehicle tracker installers disable fuel supply, they always avoid vehicle electronics, I was hoping to find a failing relay.

Found the tracking device in an interesting location, traced it's origin back to the fuel pump cry

Searched for a timer device, there was none.

Ran through some wiring and noticed more corrosion on sockets cleaned them out and client decided to give vehicle a try.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:33am On Jul 04, 2019
erico2k2:

Bross I get Horsewhip AKA black spirit, E deserve 12 strokes for disruption Og DIportivo, write Him name down quick

He will clear the over grown grass on my farm land behind the school.

5 Likes

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:42am On Jul 04, 2019
30 minutes later client calls... vehicle went off again on the express road. He is currently waiting it out.

told him to bring it in once it starts and monday we will replace the Fusebox.

Let me search for pictures (phone currently filled with sienna pictures.. Let me delete and update I will be back)

1 Share

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by dokiOloye(m): 3:49am On Jul 04, 2019
See dem!!!
Senior demeanors.
Dem no de ever sleep grin grin
Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:35am On Jul 04, 2019
dokiOloye:
See dem!!!
Senior demeanors.
Dem no de ever sleep grin grin

we have to patrol the grounds to ensure no one escapes wink

1 Like

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by femi4: 6:20am On Jul 04, 2019
Interesting....I remembered when my gear was stuck in Park and I have manually override it to change to Drive.

Sometimes it ll work fine while sometimes I have to go manual. My mechanic told me that my gear box is bad ...bla bla, he ll have to bring everything out.

One day, I stumbled on a youtube video and it revealed that a fuse could be responsible. I opened my fuse box I discovered that most of the fuse used by my rewire were not according to the recommended rating on the circuit diagram. In fact some blown fuses were patched with copper wire instead of replacing them.

I reset everything to factory default and my gear came
back to life

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by jceesquare(m): 7:15am On Jul 04, 2019
Something tells me this is the same guy that said he drives a spider in the other thread.
I'm watching with my insecticide from the corner.

3 Likes

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:17am On Jul 04, 2019
femi4:
Interesting....I remembered when my gear was stucked in Park and I have manually override it to change to Drive.

Sometimes it ll work fine while sometimes I have to go manual. My mechanic told me that my gear box is bad ...bla bla, he ll have to bring everything out.

One day, I stumbled on a youtube video and it revealed that a fuse could be responsible. I opened my fuse box I discovered that most of the fuse used by my rewire were not according to the recommended rating on the circuit diagram. In fact some blown fuses were patched with copper wire instead of replacing them.

I reset everything to factory default and my gear came
back to life

who ask you? Are u tesha? Have I finish my tori? Oya bring ya hand

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by sauceEEP(m): 7:41am On Jul 04, 2019
Lol @ ajebo client wey no fit comot fuel from generator tank. grin

1 Like

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by diportivo: 8:36am On Jul 04, 2019
jceesquare:
Something tells me this is the same guy that said he drives a spider in the other thread.
I'm watching with my insecticide from the corner.

1 Like

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by snipesdam(m): 9:12am On Jul 04, 2019
Gazzuzz remember when i made this post?

https://www.nairaland.com/3549797/engine-shut-down-when-motion

First hand experience. I drove my car for a year before remembering to change the fuses which i added wire to.
Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by AutoMoTech(m): 9:37am On Jul 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

bring ya hand

cry cry cry
Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by AutoMoTech(m): 9:42am On Jul 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

He will clear the over grown grass on my farm land behind the school.
ME dt ayam nor coming to class today. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by AutoMoTech(m): 9:42am On Jul 04, 2019
erico2k2:

Enemyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Na 2 of us dem go beat togera. Just dey watch
Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by erico2k2(m): 9:47am On Jul 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

we have to patrol the grounds to ensure no one escapes wink
yes very true,NO ONE

1 Like

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by erico2k2(m): 9:48am On Jul 04, 2019
AutoMoTech:

Enemyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Na 2 of us dem go beat togera. Just dey watch
ahah for where? we get repellant ni

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by erico2k2(m): 9:49am On Jul 04, 2019
AutoMoTech:

ME dt ayam nor coming to class today. tongue tongue tongue
We go drag U frm house like dis bellow

4 Likes

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:50am On Jul 04, 2019
erico2k2:

yes very true,NO ONE

we also have to ensure those that are out do their time before they come back in wink

1 Like

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by AutoMoTech(m): 9:57am On Jul 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

we also have to ensure those that are out do their time before they come back in wink

And who are the those? I hope HRH is not on this table o hehehhe grin
Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by AutoMoTech(m): 9:58am On Jul 04, 2019
erico2k2:

We go drag U frm house like dis bellow
Ayam nor coming oooo tongue
Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:48am On Jul 04, 2019
Baba gee na that ride abi....
Which fuse?
Efi?

This is the same way some people are roaming around the (NAIRA)land, with intermittent toggling of their common sense and we are wondering.... What is happening?
Are the villagers involved? Not knowing that it's just N50 fuse that will restore them back to normal!

N50 fuse

Chaiiii
Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by AutoMoTech(m): 10:52am On Jul 04, 2019
obekediamondfuto:
Baba gee na that ride abi....
Which fuse?
Efi?

This is the same way some people are roaming around the (NAIRA)land, with intermittent toggling of their common sense and we are wondering.... What is happening?
Are the villagers involved? Not knowing that it's just N50 fuse that will restore them back to normal!

N50 fuse

Chaiiii

hahaha ma nigga is back. i tot U went to pay a courtesy visit to HRH
Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:22am On Jul 04, 2019
AutoMoTech:

hahaha ma nigga is back. i tot U went to pay a courtesy visit to HRH

hahahahahahaha, I heard HrH is planning to visit you soon..... Make sure there is rug in ur office oh....
Make person no go get monkey nyasssh for knees
Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by dannybrasky(m): 11:31am On Jul 04, 2019
If I was u .... grin

AutoMoTech:

And who are the those? I hope HRH is not on this table o hehehhe grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SOLD Foreign Used 2007 Toyota Avalon XL N1.850M / Come $ Preorder From Fhemmmy- 2007 VW Rabbit *Some Rust* MANUAL-ONLY 1.45M SOLDD / Sharp NAIJA Use MDX 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.