Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse (9156 Views)

2006 Toyota Camry Available For Sale And It Was Just Used For A Year. Very Clean / 2003-2008 Toyota Matrix /pontiac Vibe Dashboard Wire & Fuse For Sale / Innoson, A Car Manufacturer Or Just A Company Assembling Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by jceesquare(m): 8:00am On Jul 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
I looked in the distance and saw 2 men struggling on the express road.

I had to arm my self, as I cannot go down without a fight!

I was also on the phone with the client and I told him I shall call him back!

Opened the trunk, look for my shiny metal and studied my environment angry

One man ran under a lonely bridge, and another went in pursuit.

Which of the shiny metals did you arm yourself with?
Made in Akwa or imported?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by jceesquare(m): 8:04am On Jul 05, 2019
Nice educative thread though.
Any car owner wey never suffer electrical issues should thank their God. Small things like that can make one run mad.

2 Likes

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by Mayor555(m): 8:07am On Jul 05, 2019
Those fuse Ehn... had my own share on an Accord, the fuse disengaged the alternator..... Left the car in the street overnight.

Nice one boss.
Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by tunax5loon(m): 8:27am On Jul 05, 2019
My Oga you be boss walahi. Sir, My boss has a Nissan Altima 2005. the car always jerk whenever he drives. we have taken it to all available local men to no avail. It jerks whenever we make a U-turn or once you decelerate and you want to throttle. ANYTHING TO BE FIXED SIR?

2 Likes

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:29am On Jul 05, 2019
jceesquare:
Nice educative thread though.
Any car owner wey never suffer electrical issues should thank their God. Small things like that can make one run mad.

My brother....
Anyone that has not experienced electrical issue ehn, should be dancing upandan

https://www.nairaland.com/3650434/03-camry-keep-blowing-efi

One of the few reasons why I no dey take gazzuzz play...
I'm the kinda person that is loyal to his barber ..... now imagine how loyal I'd be to a mechanic who helped me stop a building project for a Kazeem?
grin

6 Likes

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:00am On Jul 05, 2019
jceesquare:

Which of the shiny metals did you arm yourself with?
Made in Akwa or imported?
grin grin

Nah so one guy sing "am I a Yahoo boi?" come enter 1chance... me I don't know what you are talking about. grin

9 Likes

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:01am On Jul 05, 2019
tunax5loon:
My Oga you be boss walahi. Sir, My boss has a Nissan Altima 2005. the car always jerk whenever he drives. we have taken it to all available local men to no avail. It jerks whenever we make a U-turn or once you decelerate and you want to throttle. ANYTHING TO BE FIXED SIR?

oluwaseunla come and carry your brother grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by oluwaseunla(m): 10:19am On Jul 05, 2019
Lol. Are you in Lagos? Has a scan been run? Get in touch with the number in my signature so we don't derail.

tunax5loon:

1 Like

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by jceesquare(m): 10:30am On Jul 05, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

My brother....
Anyone that has not experienced electrical issue ehn, should be dancing upandan

https://www.nairaland.com/3650434/03-camry-keep-blowing-efi

One of the few reasons why I no dey take gazzuzz play...
I'm the kinda person that is loyal to his barber ..... now imagine how loyal I'd be to a mechanic who helped me stop a building project for a Kazeem?
grin
As in ehn. After changing 3 alternators and 3 batteries within 6 months, no be person tell me say make I follow Chris fix and other car guys on YouTube and get myself the basic DIY tools to fix my car myself.
There was a time someone (Thecar or so) suggested that GAZZUZZ should consider opening a blog or YouTube channel to make extra money from this lectures.
I love reading up his threads, educative and fun all thanks the renamed bully BCD's (except you're being bullied or HRH).
All the same I wish the OP all the best. You're indeed a full blooded IPOB and I'm always impressed with your marketing skills. Cheap, but VERY EFFECTIVE.

1 Like

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by jceesquare(m): 10:32am On Jul 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Nah so one guy sing "am I a Yahoo boi" come enter 1chance... me I don't know what you are talking about. grin
grin grin
Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2019
jceesquare:

As in ehn. After changing 3 alternators and 3 batteries within 6 months, no be person tell me say make I follow Chris fix and other car guys on YouTube and get myself the basic DIY tools to fix my car myself.
There was a time someone (Thecar or so) suggested that GAZZUZZ should consider opening a blog or YouTube channel to make extra money from this lectures.
I love reading up his threads, educative and fun all thanks the renamed bully BCD's (except you're being bullied or HRH).
All the same I wish the OP all the best. You're indeed a full blooded IPOB and I'm always impressed with your marketing skills. Cheap, but VERY EFFECTIVE.

Word###
Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by tunax5loon(m): 11:16am On Jul 05, 2019
oluwaseunla:
Lol. Are you in Lagos? Has a scan been run? Get in touch with the number in my signature so we don't derail.

We are Abeokuta based.
I will ask him if he can drive down to Lag with the car. He got it from someone cheap though we thought ... but many scan has been done with no avail. we have change many sensors too.
Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:33am On Jul 05, 2019
tunax5loon:

We are Abeokuta based.
I will ask him if he can drive down to Lag with the car. He got it from someone cheap though we thought ... but many scan has been done with no avail. we have change many sensors too.

Or u bring oluwaseunla to abeokuta.....

2 Likes

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by dannybrasky(m): 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
Shebi one akure fake prince and his Ekiti lecturer who is a moniker billionaire called GAZZUZZ a YouTube engineer

Well it's time GAZZUZZ go the YouTube way so many can learn from him. I will choose a YouTube engineer over a KAZEEM grin

jceesquare:

3 Likes

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
kernniejay:

"Just a contribution from one of your students, get a scanning machine. It will save you the stress and man-hour spent looking for where fault lies"
END OF CLASS.
Local Man is Relieved las las.

you know say IG fuse no de carry code abi?

1 Like

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by Mrford(m): 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
I looked in the distance and saw 2 men struggling on the express road.

I had to arm my self, as I cannot go down without a fight!

I was also on the phone with the client and I told him I shall call him back!

Opened the trunk, look for my shiny metal and studied my environment angry

One man ran under a lonely bridge, and another went in pursuit.

At this point for the first time since this car came, I decided to check fuse description/location in front fusebox.

Found IG2 fuse with my flash light from my phone I saw a wire sticking out from it, I removed the fuse and adjusted the wire went inside to start the car, car started undecided

I turned the car off went back to remove the fuse, studied went back inside to start car... car had exact symptoms of not starting, no lights on cluster and cooling fan spinning on high speed angry

I put the fuse back again car started!

Local man said to himself so nah you!!!!

The boss your auto repair knowledge aside, I must commend your writing skills, its rare for an engineer. They way you describe things, your simple but apt choice of words, not too voluminous but very detailed. The way you take out your time to write. You are worthy of a mentor.

Cc freshmekanik.

2 Likes

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
Mrford:

The boss your auto repair knowledge aside, I must commend your writing skills, its rare for an engineer Google mechanic. They way you describe things, your simple but apt choice of words, not too voluminous but very detailed. The way you take out your time to write. You are worthy of a mentor.

Cc freshmekanik.

appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Lolz....
Wise ones will understand!

1 Like

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by jceesquare(m): 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
kernniejay:

"Just a contribution from one of your students, get a scanning machine. It will save you the stress and man-hour spent looking for where fault lies"
END OF CLASS.
Local Man is Relieved las las.
Electricals are the most abused parts in a car here in Nigeria and most of them can't be scanned.
What would you say about a mechanic that did sacamange with the check engine light on my friends car? The thing goes off immediately you start the car.
Just pray your village people no send a rewire from hell your way.

1 Like

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by jceesquare(m): 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2019
Mrford:

The boss your auto repair knowledge aside, I must commend your writing skills, its rare for an engineer. They way you describe things, your simple but apt choice of words, not too voluminous but very detailed. The way you take out your time to write. You are worthy of a mentor.

Cc freshmekanik.
Reason why I asked oga the school wey him go on the hybrid thread. He is good. And a good marketer as well.
I don't know why the IPOB spirit in me keeps hammering on the marketing side. Maybe it's because it is directly linked to money grin
Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by Mrford(m): 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

appreciated.

grin grin grin Google mechanic
Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
Mrford:

grin grin grin Google mechanic

awa ni yen cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by SortOut: 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
Finally...
Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by dannybrasky(m): 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
grin
GAZZUZZ:

awa ni yen cheesy
Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by Mayor555(m): 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2019
dannybrasky:
grin

We are very proud to associate ourselves with a google mechanic, we feel like we are superior to Donald Trump. ..... Infact it's a landslide fulfilment. We are happy...!

1 Like

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by afoife: 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
Egbon no update on the bill sent?

1 Like

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by adanny01(m): 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
Ladies and Gentlemen that was how N50 fuse nearly turn me to mad pesin

For educational purposes, this is what happened.

The fuse must have gotten burnt some time in the past and a technician, just placed the copper wire around it, but the copper wire did not sit properly in the contacts, and the connection was partial.

The reason why I never checked fuses was that each time car went of, all you had to do was wait it out and car would start, the waiting period was not consistent.

Fuses are usually working or not working so really gooffed on this one grin

The good side is I am yet to collect any money from the client, and yes he is reading this thread and yes I am coming for you (is it me that tell u to use wire inside fuse? )

Car has been returned to client, and has been out for 3days and no more switching off in motion.

Buy a fuse today, save your self and your technician.

Say no to copper wire on fuse.

The end

This reminds of my car's audio unit issues. The usual 1 loader going off and on at random. One guy fixed it and it stopped for like 6months but later resumed the musical interruption.

Several electronics repair guys made several attempts but nothing. I did my research but nothing concrete was found. Once a while i will remove the board out of frustration, touch, press and punch what ever i see, yet, no result.

One day, after doing my gragra, the audio system never came on again. Took it to 1st, 2nd and the original guy who made the 1st repair but all gave up.

3 months of driving in silence, i got a good deal for the complete board. The CD player unit was sold to someone and left the other units. The board was as clean as new, i went straight to my electronic guy who installed it. Audio system refused to come up. Called the seller, went back to him, voila, N50 fuse was out.

So my old board may still be functional and i spent 3 months driving in silence! undecided

1 Like

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by kernniejay(m): 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Get a multimeter for electrical readings sir.
Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:15am On Jul 12, 2019
kernniejay:

Get a multimeter for electrical readings sir.

what exactly are you reading? I have several high end digital multimeters sir.

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by kernniejay(m): 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

what exactly are you reading? I have several high end digital multimeters sir.

I am reading Shakespeare. Always make proper use of your high end multimeter sir.

1 Like

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2019
kernniejay:

I am reading Shakespeare. Always make proper use of your high end multimeter sir.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tokunbo 2001 Lexus Rx 300 4x4..price: N1.8m / SOLD Foreign Used 2007 Toyota Avalon XL N1.850M / Sharp NAIJA Use MDX 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.