Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,334 members, 7,957,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

Elisha Abbo: Protesters Storm Police Headquarters, Call For Senator's Arrest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elisha Abbo: Protesters Storm Police Headquarters, Call For Senator's Arrest (27412 Views)

Is Senator Ishaku Elisha Abbo HIV/AIDS Positive? / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store / Who Is Elisha Abbo? Biography Of Senator At Adult Toy Shop Assaulting Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elisha Abbo: Protesters Storm Police Headquarters, Call For Senator's Arrest by Hintona(f): 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
GMbuharii:
These ladies that are assaulted by some Broncos,don't they have brothers?

You try that with my sis,you gonna have me knocking on your damm door where and whoever you 4kn are.....

Then you get high n try that with my sweet Chocolate Hintona,start putting down ur damm will

grin
so the ones that don't have brothers na

2 Likes

Re: Elisha Abbo: Protesters Storm Police Headquarters, Call For Senator's Arrest by coolnews: 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
Something like coke and Fanta knuckle sighted.
Re: Elisha Abbo: Protesters Storm Police Headquarters, Call For Senator's Arrest by Dedetwo(m): 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
Bunch of idiotic wannabes!!!
Re: Elisha Abbo: Protesters Storm Police Headquarters, Call For Senator's Arrest by bendike: 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
Esomchi800:
I need a loan
Someone should help me plz. this issue is making me depressed with so much thought's
Visit,
paylater. Com
Branch. Com
Gtb GTBank - GTBank's loan USSD code: *737*51*51#
Thank me later
Re: Elisha Abbo: Protesters Storm Police Headquarters, Call For Senator's Arrest by McAausim: 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
grin. grin.

The lady collect wella.... shocked

Hehehe.... Dey senator even fry hairs like Christ embassy members

Re: Elisha Abbo: Protesters Storm Police Headquarters, Call For Senator's Arrest by wink2015(m): 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
mediaNGR:
Nigerians earlier today, storms the Police Force Headquarters to protest over alleged assault of a woman by Senator Elisha Abbo as they call for his arrest.

Recall that in a CCTV footage released by PremiumTimes, the 'Youngest Nigerian Senator' Elisha Abbo was caught slapping a staff at intimacy gadgets store in Abuja.

Police Force PRO, Frank Mba Receives the Petition against Senator Elisha Abbo over alleged assault.

Watch Video of the protesters:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/07/alleged-assault-protesters-storms.html

shocked
Re: Elisha Abbo: Protesters Storm Police Headquarters, Call For Senator's Arrest by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
NyenwePHC:
angry
That senator was just lucky I wasn't there the day he was molesting that lady, I would have just skinned him alive. I can't tolerate any act of violence against women, never
Well done white knight, Capt'n Save a O
Re: Elisha Abbo: Protesters Storm Police Headquarters, Call For Senator's Arrest by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
wow! nigerians are gradually waking up!

#WE ARE ALMOST GETTING THERE!

#A RED REVOLUTION IS LONG OVERDUE!

1 Like

Re: Elisha Abbo: Protesters Storm Police Headquarters, Call For Senator's Arrest by peacebe1815: 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
We are clamouring for youths in government, now see what we got from a youthful Senator. We are lamenting the poor performance of a youthful governor in Kogi state now another one surface. I wonder if the youth will be better in managing the affairs of this country if given a chance. The youths in government should do away with youthful exuberant and start exhibiting actions that will make the public to see a bright future of our nation in them
Re: Elisha Abbo: Protesters Storm Police Headquarters, Call For Senator's Arrest by gladisa7: 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
so this thin wey fry hair like this na senator? Whose senator is he?
Re: Elisha Abbo: Protesters Storm Police Headquarters, Call For Senator's Arrest by ijabiken1(m): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
noble71:
grin
now that we ar clamoring for youth in governance, see what the youth ar doing
Re: Elisha Abbo: Protesters Storm Police Headquarters, Call For Senator's Arrest by FakeHamdan101: 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
Re: Elisha Abbo: Protesters Storm Police Headquarters, Call For Senator's Arrest by stanbillion200(m): 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
The citizens of this country don't know where their problems lies (with myself inclusive).
We have more pressing problems and some people are busy staging protest for the arrest of a senator who got a woman beaten.
Haba, and some able bodied men with huge Beard are even carrying placards on the street supporting the arrest of the senator.
That was how some jejunes did same against the COZA pastor.

Nigerians please buy some senses
Re: Elisha Abbo: Protesters Storm Police Headquarters, Call For Senator's Arrest by soke02(m): 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
See as this one finish his political career
Re: Elisha Abbo: Protesters Storm Police Headquarters, Call For Senator's Arrest by Sonia201919: 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
Odetokun3:
Was told the case happened a year ago. And no protest and no report and now he us a senator. They want to bring him down. God help us

Even if it happened 20yrs ago,the summary is that such a person can not be a lawmaker
Re: Elisha Abbo: Protesters Storm Police Headquarters, Call For Senator's Arrest by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
Re: Elisha Abbo: Protesters Storm Police Headquarters, Call For Senator's Arrest by Sonia201919: 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
stanbillion200:
The citizens of this country don't know where their problems lies (with myself inclusive).
We have more pressing problems and some people are busy staging protest for the arrest of a senator who got a woman beaten.
Haba, and some able bodied men with huge Beard are even carrying placards on the street supporting the arrest of the senator.
That was how some jejunes did same against the COZA pastor.
Nigerians please buy some senses

It is u that actually need to buy some sense
Re: Elisha Abbo: Protesters Storm Police Headquarters, Call For Senator's Arrest by Eberex(m): 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
IF NOTHING IS DONE TO THIS SENATOR, THEN I WILL CONCLUDE ON THE FOLLOWING, THAT;

1. NIGERIA IS A ZOO
2. OUR DEMOCRACY IS A JOKE
3. WE ARE SOCIAL MEDIA WARRIORS AND NOISE MAKERS
4. OUR LAWYERS ARE DUNDIES
5. OUR CELEBRITIES ARE COWARDS
Re: Elisha Abbo: Protesters Storm Police Headquarters, Call For Senator's Arrest by Handsomebb: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
Why are these young politicians given youths bad names. Well I'm not surprised the youths are never ready to take up political posts in the country with these kind of character they show.

We don miss road.
Re: Elisha Abbo: Protesters Storm Police Headquarters, Call For Senator's Arrest by Amazingman(m): 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
Esomchi800:
I need a loan
Someone should help me plz. this issue is making me depressed with so much thought's

A loan like.how.much and how.do you plan to repay?
Re: Elisha Abbo: Protesters Storm Police Headquarters, Call For Senator's Arrest by Esomchi800(m): 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
bendike:

Visit,
paylater. Com
Branch. Com
Gtb GTBank - GTBank's loan USSD code: *737*51*51#
Thank me later

I use Polaris bank
And those branch and pay later are giving me small amount
I need loan of 50k or 100k not 1,500 or 5,000 those are the choice they are giving me
Re: Elisha Abbo: Protesters Storm Police Headquarters, Call For Senator's Arrest by Tyno12(m): 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
Esomchi800:
I need a loan

Visit renmoney dot com grin
Re: Elisha Abbo: Protesters Storm Police Headquarters, Call For Senator's Arrest by Esomchi800(m): 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
WinningSun:

Approach a bank
Honestly I already did They did they can't loan me 100k that's it is too small
Re: Elisha Abbo: Protesters Storm Police Headquarters, Call For Senator's Arrest by Esomchi800(m): 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
Amazingman:

A loan like.how.much and how.do you plan to repay?
A loan of 50k Urgently though
I plan to repay through the proceeds I got from the burial and also From my work
Re: Elisha Abbo: Protesters Storm Police Headquarters, Call For Senator's Arrest by Badonasty(m): 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
mediaNGR:
Nigerians earlier today, storms the Police Force Headquarters to protest over alleged assault of a woman by Senator Elisha Abbo as they call for his arrest.

Recall that in a CCTV footage released by PremiumTimes, the 'Youngest Nigerian Senator' Elisha Abbo was caught slapping a staff at intimacy gadgets store in Abuja.

Police Force PRO, Frank Mba Receives the Petition against Senator Elisha Abbo over alleged assault.

Watch Video of the protesters:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/07/alleged-assault-protesters-storms.html

lol ...mokole don put this man for wahala
Re: Elisha Abbo: Protesters Storm Police Headquarters, Call For Senator's Arrest by Esomchi800(m): 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
Tyno12:

Visit renmoney dot com grin
I did already they don't give loan to business owners outside Lagos and I stay in Edo
Re: Elisha Abbo: Protesters Storm Police Headquarters, Call For Senator's Arrest by BOWOTO(m): 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
Xneg:
Jobless youths
Shut up slave
Re: Elisha Abbo: Protesters Storm Police Headquarters, Call For Senator's Arrest by favour32(m): 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
Herdsmen killings nobody protested but common slap that never killed anybody una jump out wan trend.
ABI protesters dey select what to protest as bend down boutique.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Declares Manhunt For Killers Of 16 Soldiers In Okuoma, Delta; Few Arrested / Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. / We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.