Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" (51164 Views)

Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani / Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k / Tony Elumelu Shows His Flexibility Yoga Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by lonelydora: 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
IamCharles123:

What about you, how many Benz u don't buy?
Or don't you obeg god?

Mine is a more interesting story than Wale owns sef.
Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by IamCharles123: 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
lonelydora:

Mine is a more interesting story than Wale owns sef.
Lol, Make we hear word jor
Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by lonelydora: 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
IamCharles123:

Lol, Make we hear word jor

Google
Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by Kenneth10110(m): 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
How did you get the money in three years abi person just send you 100 million all at once
Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by IamCharles123: 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
lonelydora:

Google Eminel Transport and Logistics Services. Not blowing my trumpet shaa.
You are not blowing any trumpet, I have Google the eminel transport and logistics, you don't have a social media presence apart a Facebook page with less than 150 likes. It doesn't proof anything.
Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by lonelydora: 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
IamCharles123:

You are not blowing any trumpet, I have Google the eminel transport and logistics, you don't have a social media presence apart a Facebook page with less than 150 likes. It doesn't proof anything.

I'm done with you. Likes and followers doesn't translate to money dear. Innoson is not on social media. I'm done with you, bro

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by millhouse: 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
Sirpaul:
A friend to the GUCCI PASTOR
I swear instead of am to talk less ... then go soon send one olosho to come put rape scandal for him head very soon ..make e Dey brag there
Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by Cadec007(m): 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
Benekruku:
This what you call cars

Not all this "MOTO" littering Nigeria roads.

God bless Mercedes Benz!
BMW is better
Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by ashantitope: 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
It a lie tell us how you make it stop to dey Bobo us about you need publicity ok you want to trend abi no problem but don't lie to us
Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by owila4luv(m): 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
so na scripture you quote take buy this cars? #mrLinus
Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by maisauki: 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
Omihanifa:

The guy that always say pastor biodun of coza gave him 1million to start his perfume business and he prayed with him that the money will never finish cheesy

That was why he descended heavily on Timi and busola dakolo for speaking against his benefactor undecided
that kinda money wey don enter inside

if u know, u know
Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by ClearFlair: 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
NobleAngell:
And so what? If you like have all the cars in the world. If you don't stand for the truth, you are still a pedestrian in my eyes.

Do you know the truth? Can you handle it?
Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by Kinjikitile(m): 11:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
lonelydora:

It's possible Sir.

My story was from 500k to millions in a space of 4 years. There are businesses and there is business
Yes there is ,, very Lucrative ones for that matter, but that Niggas own ,, ain't much in Demand ,, I mean ,, there is a lacuna in what he is saying

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by Ajibade123(m): 10:22am On Jul 04, 2019
wow I love this
are you also a businessman check out this business tips for the success you desire
https://explicitsuccess.com/business-tips-for-success/
Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by lazarusokafor90(m): 11:25am On Jul 04, 2019
Sakamaje:
Sakamaje. Na only you dey read Bible abi? While others are not reading enough or reading their own upside down abi? Instead of telling us the real way you made your riches you dey bobo us about God business. Na Una kind dey make Pastors richer with your misyarns.
You just spoke the truth. Everyone just keeps hiding under the guise of religion. Even kidnapper wwy hammer now go come out come say na God.
Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by lazarusokafor90(m): 11:29am On Jul 04, 2019
pat077:
How many seed Dangote sow before he became the richest man in Africa
Abeg help me ask them o. How many the bill gates and other billionaires sow to get to where they are today. Baba God na you cause all this thing o.
Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by lazarusokafor90(m): 11:31am On Jul 04, 2019
lonelydora:

Avoid me all you aetheists. Dey your dey, make i dey my dey
Wooooow I pity your condition asslicker.
Re: Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" by lazarusokafor90(m): 11:35am On Jul 04, 2019
plaetton:

You must be flogged each time you post anything that is inconsistent with common sense.
That one is irredeemably gone. A brainwashed theist.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year / Mohammed Indimi's Daughters Are Beautiful! / CBN Introduces New Policy On Dormant Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.