Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,358 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) (34753 Views)

Is Senator Ishaku Elisha Abbo HIV/AIDS Positive? / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store / Who Is Elisha Abbo? Biography Of Senator At Adult Toy Shop Assaulting Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by orjisblog(m): 10:52am On Jul 03, 2019
Live Gathering for the protest against the slapping Senator. Led by Deji

See photos of the gathering happening now..

https://orjisblog.com.ng/2019/07/03/happening-now-deji-leads-protest-against-the-slapping-senator-photos/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 03, 2019
Great guy. May God bless you a million times over Deji, you fight for justice and justice and peace will never depart from your household. I am currently down with fever, I just wished I could join you guys because that sick 'SINATOR' deserves nothing other than prison term.

117 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by WisdomFlakes: 10:58am On Jul 03, 2019
Seems this Deji of a guy has turned protesting into a full-time job or something. Not that it is wrong to protest in this instance though. Just making an observation.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by Brooke60(f): 11:10am On Jul 03, 2019
Ride on Deji.
Your Love for Justice is too beautiful to ignore.
I pray the Senator will be punished for his atitude

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by fiftynaira(m): 11:13am On Jul 03, 2019
Orji good to see you here make I borrow this one abeg

3 Likes

Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 11:19am On Jul 03, 2019
I hope this country doesn't kill this fine young man. The country is not worth fighting or dying for. As he is there protesting, the 1diot Senator Cliff hangar might be somewhere scheming for Senate committee membership and more runs babe to sleep with.

Warning: if you are dating a runs babe, just use protection or better still stay safe. Most of these politicians and sugar daddies are HiV positive and they find it hard to use condoms.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by worriedguy(m): 11:21am On Jul 03, 2019
Good, I wish I am close would have joined them

7 Likes

Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by bluebay(m): 11:36am On Jul 03, 2019
Chai. Here we can see jobless people protesting.. Why can’t the family of the victim do the protesting instead?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by NaMe4: 11:42am On Jul 03, 2019
Very good.

God bless you guys.

7 Likes

Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by aolawale025: 11:43am On Jul 03, 2019
Not every act deserves a protest
Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by mideactive: 11:47am On Jul 03, 2019
He always has his team on red alert, it's like protesting is now an occupation.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 03, 2019
Not a fan of Deji but I praise him on this occasion as I feel that Senator should be jailed. That is a terrible assault captured on video and this issue should be quickly dealt with as would be the case everywhere else in the world when incontrovertible video evidence is present . This Senator must not escape his terrible action with political mago-mago. I read the Senate ,under Lawan, has set up a committee to investigate this assault over two weeks. What on earth do they need two weeks for when a video shows a man assaulting a woman who is not reacting at all and even ended up being arrested !!!! Incredible and unbelievable.

I am disappointed with Lawan for this two weeks committee bullshite because this would spark public revolt in many nations of the world. Raw brutality and abuse of power against a fellow human being. Especially from a Senator who is supposed to fight for and protect the interest of powerless Nigerians.

21 Likes

Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 03, 2019
aolawale025:
Not every act deserves a protest

This does. It is sickening. I would like to get that cowardly barbarian of a Senator in a corner. Let him face another man instead of beating up a powerless and defenceless woman.

12 Likes

Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by mpianya39(m): 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
mideactive:
He always has his team on red alert, it's like protesting is now an occupation.

Guy, are you not disgusted at what happened to that woman? Even you should be protesting. If you can't do such then don't criticise those who do. Whatever Deji's motivative his cause is just on this occasion. Not interested in his political protests but this is a terrible assault of an innocent Nigerian woman who was then arrested. We should all be enraged because we understand this should not be happening. Comment on that rather than Deji.

20 Likes

Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
Stupid Deji did you see any APC person lead a rally against Ganduje ? Even what the senator has done is wrong we must not play into the script of the Satanic APC to rubbish the PDP ..

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
Deji...bloody attention seeker
Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by Optional09: 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
Lovely Deji, the girl must first be compensated for damages.

4 Likes

Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by millhouse: 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
WisdomFlakes:
Seems this Deji of a guy has turned protesting into a full-time job or something. Not that it is wrong to protest in this instance though. Just making an observation.
my brother ... I wonder cause at this time of the day man suppose the find him daily bread na
Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by bishop4life(m): 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
I don't care pdp or apc shit.

Arrest that idiot, and put him in a maximum prison with the cc.

5 Likes

Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
Even fools and idiots that are used to beating their girlfriends and wives will still come here and lambast this senator just because he was caught.

Nigerians and hypocrisy are like Nigeria and corruption, you just cannot separate the two.

Lurbish

2 Likes

Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by Bobby4090: 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ok
Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by NkayStory(f): 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
I am so proud of PDP supporters..see them leading the protest.

Unlike the irresponsible APC supporters who would have supported him and rewarded him with Senate Presidency like they supported and rewarded Gandollars by rigging him back in

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by abels(m): 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
you are a fool gosh
bluebay:
Chai. Here we can see jobless people protesting.. Why can’t the family of the victim do the protesting instead?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by Seetto: 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
Your mumu don re awake. grin
Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by bluebay(m): 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
abels:
you are a fool gosh
What the Bleep is wrong with this stupid being? Or were you among the jobless people protesting ?
Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by EngrHumble(m): 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
Good and Nice Occupation deji
see that girl ass@first Pix

1 Like

Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by RiyaGoddess(f): 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
Very Good
#SenatorStepDown
Read my signature

1 Like

Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by GentleMoney: 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Of Musa Mante Baraze: Lawmaker Killed By Gunmen In Bauchi Buried (Photo) / Saraki’s Supporter Orders Rotimi Jacobs To ‘Sit Down’ During Proceedings / Olisa Metuh Freed From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.