Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,541 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) (34766 Views)

Is Senator Ishaku Elisha Abbo HIV/AIDS Positive? / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store / Who Is Elisha Abbo? Biography Of Senator At Adult Toy Shop Assaulting Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by landmark86: 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
useless set of people na dem gather for protest against COZA last Sunday
it seems then no get work that protest up & down
meanwhile, nothing attract in dis news than the ass/butt at the first pix grin
but come ooo why Deji and BBN housemate Mike con resemble?
Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by miqos02(m): 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
This one na photoshoot session oh not protest
Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by anyaikenga: 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
Chai! See Deji Shoes. please is suit good for the sun?
Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
orjisblog:
Live Gathering for the protest against the slapping Senator. Led by Deji

See photos of the gathering happening now..

https://orjisblog.com.ng/2019/07/03/happening-now-deji-leads-protest-against-the-slapping-senator-photos/

WHAT DOES THIS GUY DO FOR A LIVING IF I MAY ASK?
Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by Champneys: 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
Professional Protest Leader Deji Adeyanju, I see you! grin
Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
WisdomFlakes:
Seems this Deji of a guy has turned protesting into a full-time job or something. Not that it is wrong to protest in this instance though. Just making an observation.

Na wetin i wan ask be dat. e be like say the guy no get work. Any where u see people protesting just look well Deji might be in their midst
Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by Sleekfun: 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
I see no playcard ....so i donbelivit ....

Protest might be the course Deji study ... I can see his strength in this ...
Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
landmark86:
v
Abeg, which one come be v?
Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by Hienna(m): 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
When are they going to protest against herdsmen attack, bad roads, no power outage, etc...
Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by koyyess: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
That's good.

Its even a male leading the protest.... Nice one. That other fair female human right activist is no where to be found. She had better come out!
Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
Useless activist. Why not channel your hanger to more pressing issues facing Nigeria and let the police handle the senator.
Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
Champneys:
Professional Protest Leader Deji Adeyanju, I see you! grin

The guy been wan try nonsense with hushpuppi na him hush change am for am, him come loyal
Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
It's one of the things I love about Deji

He criticizes even his own party, PDP

Unlike some pipu we all know

Everything is ' good' as long as it is from their party

3 Likes

Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by Babzrockman: 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
I see my brothers @Amb. Oladele Nihi and Kelvin Eleta there. Proud of u guys

1 Like

Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by silifat11(m): 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
Nigeria JAGA JAGA Everything COZA COZA Poor man dey suffer suffer RUGA RUGA Gun shot ina the air, what ya saying �
Senator enter your shop, you talk to am im slap your face Which Senator no want money Which Senator no won Jolly?
Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by Kendollar696(m): 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
The caption just dey sweet me '' the slapping senator'' Abeg deji give am fire..grin
Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by lexy2014: 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Stupid Deji did you see any APC person lead a rally against Ganduje ? Even what the senator has done is wrong we must not play into the script of the Satanic APC to rubbish the PDP ..

What has this got 2do with APC& PDP?

1 Like

Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by jobhunter11: 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
seems like this Deji guy protests for a living...good one bro
Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by flowx(m): 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
The two ladies writing their name for N1000 after the protest.
Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by lexy2014: 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
radiokilla:
Useless activist. Why not channel your hanger to more pressing issues facing Nigeria and let the police handle the senator.

More pressing issues like what? Y did d police not handle d senator when d lady laid a complain initially?

2 Likes

Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by BillgatesMaigad(m): 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
A better Nigeria is possible if only we all can cultivate the habit of holding our leaders accountable. I love what this young man is doing

If you like insult him you thoughts about him won't change the man that he is

I'm happy that the masses are beginning to be wiser in another ten years time the awareness is going to be massive

3 Likes

Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
lexy2014:

More pressing issues like what? Y did d police not handle d senator when d lady laid a complain initially?
More pressing issues such as employment and cancellation of the Ruga settlements already going on in your land.
Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by lexy2014: 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
landmark86:
useless set of people na dem gather for protest against COZA last Sunday
it seems then no get work that protest up & down
meanwhile, nothing attract in dis news than the ass/butt at the first pix grin
but come ooo why Deji and BBN housemate Mike con resemble?

I was expecting 2c a full house after all it was a woman like busola that was slapped. D one with evidence, we no c anybody. D one without evidence, yeyebrities& overnight anti-rape activists converged on coza. I still maintain that majority of Nigerians have acute gullibility and triviality disorder
Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by Adakintroy2: 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
WisdomFlakes:
Seems this Deji of a guy has turned protesting into a full-time job or something. Not that it is wrong to protest in this instance though. Just making an observation.

Forget your observation . Let anyone bell the cat for now.
Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by lexy2014: 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
radiokilla:

More pressing issues such as employment and cancellation of the Ruga settlements already going on in your land.

An assault on a woman by a senator is a pressing issue. D same deji has already fixed a date 4 ruga protest. Check his twitter handle. By d way, u didn't answer. Y did d police not handle d senator when d woman reported d case to them initially?

1 Like

Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
WisdomFlakes:
This Akinjanju has become our Rev Al Sharpton....whenever there is trouble he is there leading protesters. Note that Sharpton become a millionaire and the black people he portends to defend are still poor.
Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by lexy2014: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
koyyess:
That's good.

Its even a male leading the protest.... Nice one. That other fair female human right activist is no where to be found. She had better come out!

U would have expected 2c women come out enmasse but no. Its not Timi's wife that they slapped
Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
WisdomFlakes:
grin
Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
lexy2014:

What has this got 2do with APC& PDP?

you don't know what I am saying so just leave am , those who know know
Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by Achile1515: 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
My guy still looking for popularity. This what we want, not figthing a government that trying hard to fix the mess PDThief left. Kudos my guy!
Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by loverboy442: 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
bluebay:
Chai. Here we can see jobless people protesting.. Why can’t the family of the victim do the protesting instead?
haba! and you say you have sense like this? you ought to be made to face firing squad!
Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
bluebay:
Chai. Here we can see jobless people protesting.. Why can’t the family of the victim do the protesting instead?
The bold is why America is better than Nigeria
U may need people to protest for u one day

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria's Current Petrol Pump Price Better Than That Of The USA / Olisa Metuh Freed From Prison / Petrol Would Sell N99.38 Per Litre Without Subsidy – PPPRA (may 2, 2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.