Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) (34769 Views)

Is Senator Ishaku Elisha Abbo HIV/AIDS Positive? / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store / Who Is Elisha Abbo? Biography Of Senator At Adult Toy Shop Assaulting Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by Stillthebest: 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hes looking for money and relevance and building a profil. Just let him have these he won't protest again. Who would have believed Femi Adesina would become what he's today under Apc Govt with series of sordid hr wrote againts Buhari before he became President. Never ever think any of these activists is helping you.
Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by ashantitope: 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
Wait oooo how did this deji adeyanju gather unemployed people because anything now it protest is like this man is planning to be more popular now so he can come out by 2023 to contest I don't know maybe anybody is looking at it in my direction
Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by Mrceejay: 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
My name is Ruth, Luke J, currently serving in Kogi State. I embarked on a library project in the Universal Education Board (UBE) Secondary School in Obajana, Kogi State.
So far, I've been able to build to the lintel level, I humbly seek for your assistance to complete the project. I earnestly look forward to your charitable contribution to my library project, I have till July ending to complete the project because I'll be passing out in August. Attached are the pictures of the building project and for any information you can call my phone number below.
Thanks in anticipation.
Yours Sincerely
Ruth, Luke J
KG/18B/2383

Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by Llbhons: 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
bluebay:
Chai. Here we can see jobless people protesting.. Why can’t the family of the victim do the protesting instead?
You're dumb �
Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
Because they need the voices of the people since theirs may not be heard period
bluebay:
Chai. Here we can see jobless people protesting.. Why can’t the family of the victim do the protesting instead?
Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by bluebay(m): 11:08am On Jul 04, 2019
loverboy442:
haba! and you say you have sense like this? you ought to be made to face firing squad!
Your Dad
Re: Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) by bluebay(m): 11:09am On Jul 04, 2019
Rubbiish:

He is telling u d truth.
U are f00lish
U don't know this protest is for the ordinary person in the street, u think if the said girl was to be d daughter of saraki d senator would touch her? Why didn't he touch the shop owner? This country can never grow with people like u.
Your dad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Petrol Would Sell N99.38 Per Litre Without Subsidy – PPPRA (may 2, 2016) / PDP G-5 Governors Visit Tinubu (Video, Photos) / Photos From Kogi PDP Governorship Flag Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.