Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,659 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

How To Get Rid Of Vagina Irritation Also Known As Vagina Discharge - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Rid Of Vagina Irritation Also Known As Vagina Discharge (248 Views)

Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) / Why Does Sperm Comes Out Of Vagina After Sex? / Facts On Vagina Discharge, Sperm Leakage And Instant Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Vagina Irritation Also Known As Vagina Discharge by Osarenoma1993(m): 11:10am On Jul 03, 2019
Good morning ladies on nairaland, i am new here on nairaland and my purpose here is to enlighten and help our ladies out there who really can't afford medical treatment whenever they are having issues with their body which later result to a severe problem.

I am not an herbalist neither i mine a medical doctor, this is a gift from God. solutions to different health problems are always reveal to me through dreams; i have decided to help my fellow Nigerians without taking anything from them because i believe we rise by helping others. please don't hesitate to drop your complaint here and i will state down everything you need to do to be free from that problem in Jesus name

(1) (Reply)

Hard Skin / Are Sugary Drinks Causing Cancer? / Need A Glowing Skin?then Try Milk And Honey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.