Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Ahmad Lawan Appoints Senator Adeyeye As Senate Spokesman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Lawan Appoints Senator Adeyeye As Senate Spokesman (17537 Views)

Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman / 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye / Ahmad Lawan Appoints Babagana Aji As His Chief Of Staff (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmad Lawan Appoints Senator Adeyeye As Senate Spokesman by Priscy01(f): 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
Senate President Ahmad Lawan, on Wednesday, appointed Senator Dayo Adeyeye as Chairman of Senate Ad-hoc Committee on Media and Public Affairs, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV further learnt that Lawan also named Senators Aishatu Ahmed, Uba Sani, Abba Moro, Betty Apiafi and Ifeanyi Ubah as members of the ad hoc panel.

The panel, Lawan said, will be responsible for interacting with the media and members of the public pending the constitution of the standing committees for the ninth Senate.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/815711/just-in-senate-president-ahmad-lawan-appoints-ifeanyi-ubah-adeyeye-as-senate-media-committee/

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Senator Adeyeye As Senate Spokesman by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
Noted
Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Senator Adeyeye As Senate Spokesman by visijo(m): 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
Years back, women cry out their eyes when leaving their parents for marriage, nowadays, before wedding is over,they have reached the gate �

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Senator Adeyeye As Senate Spokesman by hollamanng(m): 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
K
Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Senator Adeyeye As Senate Spokesman by Injiggerwolf(m): 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
cool
Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Senator Adeyeye As Senate Spokesman by itsme01: 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
grin

Tinubu ti take over

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Senator Adeyeye As Senate Spokesman by banio: 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
We are watching
Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Senator Adeyeye As Senate Spokesman by emma321(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
Wow....Uba is going.... Check out the profiles and life history

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Senator Adeyeye As Senate Spokesman by benuejosh: 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
This will be the BEST Senate ever.
NEXT LEVEL√

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Senator Adeyeye As Senate Spokesman by OMOTOWO(m): 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
This man is always in love with the Yorubas.He definitely Know he will never go places without them..

Yorubas and hausas all have their respective strength in the current dispensation.

I am sure the igbos are learning how to be loyal, non-sentimental and friendly

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Senator Adeyeye As Senate Spokesman by Makanjuola89: 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
A very vibrant Senator
Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Senator Adeyeye As Senate Spokesman by Elemosho478: 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
OMOTOWO:
This man is always in love with the Yorubas.He definitely Know he will never go places without them..

Yorubas and hausas all have their respective strength in the current dispensation.

Use your sense Aboki

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Senator Adeyeye As Senate Spokesman by DrObum(m): 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
OMOTOWO:

Would you die if you don't mention Igbos?

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Senator Adeyeye As Senate Spokesman by OMOTOWO(m): 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
DrObum:

Would you die if you don't mention Igbos?

For speaking the truth? My mum is igbo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Senator Adeyeye As Senate Spokesman by DrObum(m): 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
OMOTOWO:

For speaking the truth? My mum is igbo
Forget the famzing thing. We also know you have Igbo friends and even your dog bred an Igbo specie.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Senator Adeyeye As Senate Spokesman by OMOTOWO(m): 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
[quote author=DrObum post=79903783]
Forget the famzing thing. We also know you have Igbo friends and even your dog bred an Igbo specie. [/quote

OK obun
Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Senator Adeyeye As Senate Spokesman by article1: 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2019
Outspoken Senator, I think he's good for the job
Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Senator Adeyeye As Senate Spokesman by TooMuchStuff: 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
OMOTOWO:

Loyalty kee u dia

Dirty leprous beggars that hardly bath in a month na dem we go loyal to...? Tufia kwa

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Senator Adeyeye As Senate Spokesman by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
OMOTOWO:

How did the appointment benefit the common Yoruba man in the street that is not related to the senator?
Same loyalty that made the coward Afonja to cede ilorin to fulani

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Senator Adeyeye As Senate Spokesman by Cherrybae(f): 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
Lawan loves yorubas so much because they are not betrayed like our brothers from the yeast

Put an yeboo man there and see the Senate crumble.

God bless our wise and smart SP.

Nothing for Ndigbo at all at all. They cant reap where they didn't sow.

Meanwhile Igbos are criminals and terrorists.

Worse than Fulani herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Senator Adeyeye As Senate Spokesman by YorubaHero12: 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
Mk12:

How did the appointment benefit the common Yoruba man in the street that is not related to the senator?
Same loyalty that made the coward Afonja to cede ilorin to fulani
What about your coward Ojukwu that left 3million people to die and flee disguised like a woman to Futa Jalon. At least Ilorin issue happened long before our generation and we still have Yorubas in Ilorin but Ojukwu of unblessed memory sacrificed a whole lot and ran away cowardly.

I even hear Coward Kownu is now relegated to giving press briefing to few people in far away USA. Truly cowardice run in IPOB blood

7 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Senator Adeyeye As Senate Spokesman by BuhariAdvocate: 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
Instead to learn they will throw insult on you.
OMOTOWO:

Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Senator Adeyeye As Senate Spokesman by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
YorubaHero12:

What about your coward Ojukwu that left 3million people to die and flee disguised like a woman to Futa Jalon. At least Ilorin issue happened long before our generation and we still have Yorubas in Ilorin but Ojukwu of unblessed memory sacrificed a whole lot and ran away cowardly.

I even hear Coward Kownu is now relegated to giving press briefing to few people in far away USA. Truly cowardice run in IPOB blood
At least ojukwu fought and ran away with his father's land intact but Afonja was fooled and killed with his father's land going to the fulani.
Mind you I am not Igbo because I know you guys see anyone with the truth as Igbo
Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Senator Adeyeye As Senate Spokesman by OMOTOWO(m): 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Instead to learn they will throw insult on you.
their insults don't even move me.. My mama too na igbo
Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Senator Adeyeye As Senate Spokesman by YorubaHero12: 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
Mk12:

At least ojukwu fought and ran away with his father's land intact but Afonja was fooled and killed with his father's land going to the fulani.
Mind you I am not Igbo because I know you guys see anyone with the truth as Igbo
I don’t care if you are from Hades, there are lot of things you ignorant people do not know about Ilorin issue. Ilorin is just a Yoruba imperial outpost as at 1824 when Afonja issue happened. Oyo empire won and lost couple of wars, so in imperialism you lose some and win some.

The highest height of cowardice is to sacrifice a whole lot of your people and run away at the very end just like Ojukwu of unblessed memory did. That alone should make you hide your face in shame.

Let me tell you what bravery means.

Adekunle Fajuiyi chose to die with Ironsi in Ibadan.
Woke Soyinka got jailed Caz of Biafra.
Col. Banjo fought on the side of Biafra before ojukwu ended his life.
Tuned Idiagbon came back home after Buhari was toppled even when he was warned not to.
Gani fawehinmi is known for his bravery.
Fela Anikulapo never ran away from the military, in fact he stood to the very end.
NADECO fought the military to a standstill that gave birth to Yoruba presidency in 1999.

Name one person from your tribe that has honor as these men, just one person that is not arogunsa (meaning run when war is at its height in this context).

Coward IPOB

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Senator Adeyeye As Senate Spokesman by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
YorubaHero12:

I don’t care if you are from Hades, there are lot of things you ignorant people do not know about Ilorin issue. Ilorin is just a Yoruba imperial outpost as at 1824 when Afonja issue happened. Oyo empire won and lost couple of wars, so in imperialism you lose some and win some.

The highest height of cowardice is to sacrifice a whole lot of your people and run away at the very end just like Ojukwu of unblessed memory did. That alone should make you hide your face in shame.

Let me tell you what bravery means.

Adekunle Fajuiyi chose to die with Ironsi in Ibadan.
Woke Soyinka got jailed Caz of Biafra.
Col. Banjo fought on the side of Biafra before ojukwu ended his life.
Tuned Idiagbon came back home after Buhari was toppled even when he was warned not to.
Gani fawehinmi is known for his bravery.
Fela Anikulapo never ran away from the military, in fact he stood to the very end.
NADECO fought the military to a standstill that gave birth to Yoruba presidency in 1999.

Name one person from your tribe that has honor as these men, just one person that is not arogunsa (meaning run when war is at its height in this context).

Coward IPOB
you should forward your questions to the igbos on this forum but all i know is Yoruba majority are still slave to fulani minority in ilorin in this modern age

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Senator Adeyeye As Senate Spokesman by YorubaHero12: 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
Mk12:

you should forward your questions to the igbos on this forum but all i know is Yoruba majority are still slave to fulani minority in ilorin in this modern age

Why are you so ashamed of your tribe, can you name your tribe so I can know how to respond to you.

As per Ilorin, do you know Abdulrazaq the current governor is a Yoruba man?? You should at least know history before following the bandwagon to say rubbish about the Yorubas.

Now mention your tribe as waiting

4 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Senator Adeyeye As Senate Spokesman by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Why are you so ashamed of your tribe, can you name your tribe so I can know how to respond to you.

As per Ilorin, do you know Abdulrazaq the current governor is a Yoruba man?? You should at least know history before following the bandwagon to say rubbish about the Yorubas.

Now mention your tribe as waiting
I know but the significance of monarchy is too important. governorship is by vote and not a lifetime appointment. monarchy is the difference between a landowner and a tenant and for now fulani own ilorin while Yorubas are tenant

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Senator Adeyeye As Senate Spokesman by Abalado(f): 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
This traitor called Adeyeye

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Senator Adeyeye As Senate Spokesman by Kaymercury(m): 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
Mk12:

I know but the significance of monarchy is too important. governorship is by vote and not a lifetime appointment. monarchy is the difference between a landowner and a tenant and for now fulani own ilorin while Yorubas are tenant
do even know that the current emir of ilorin has a yoruba name

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Lawan Appoints Senator Adeyeye As Senate Spokesman by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Osu slave, what else do you need me to explain to you? First you lied you’re not an Osu, I lectured you about the Ilorin issue, now you changed it to monarchy.

What is your tribe self before I continue to engage you in a discussion. If you can’t mention it I won’t dignify you with a reply
i was talking about the monarchy from the beginning.
did Yorubas not lost ilorin monarchy to fulani minority after Afonja folly and misguided loyalty to the fulanis ?
I don't think anyone in this country is more of a slave than the Yorubas in ilorin that are being ruled by a fulani minority in a land they use to call theirs.
I don't need to tell you my tribe. you can figure it out from my comments on nairaland . did I asked you before knowing you are a descendant of Afonja who lost his land because of folly?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let’s Celebrate Ourselves, Obasanjo Tells Nigerians / I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west / Presidential Aide, Ogunlesi Goes On A Boat Tour Of The River Niger, Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.