Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

What I Noticed Between The Protest Against Pastor Biodun And The Slapping Sentor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Noticed Between The Protest Against Pastor Biodun And The Slapping Sentor (616 Views)

Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) / Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Noticed Between The Protest Against Pastor Biodun And The Slapping Sentor by Liftkid(m): 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
Those that protested against pastor Fatoyibo Biodun were able to print their cards within 1 day the video of the rape accusation was released but those that protested today against the slapping senator Elibo couldn't not print theirs.
Re: What I Noticed Between The Protest Against Pastor Biodun And The Slapping Sentor by Joevics(m): 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
Liftkid:
Those that protested against pastor Fatoyibo Biodun were able to print their cards within 1 day the video of the rape accusation was released but those that protested today against the slapping senator Elibo couldn't not print theirs.
Haba, you can lie jor.

Bisola made that interview days before sunday when the protest held.

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed Between The Protest Against Pastor Biodun And The Slapping Sentor by Tittos: 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
Liftkid:

Professional liar. Pastor Boodun's protest was at least four days after the interview went viral while this was the next day after it went viral

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed Between The Protest Against Pastor Biodun And The Slapping Sentor by nnatobryno(m): 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
Liftkid:

What is ur point you this impostor?
Re: What I Noticed Between The Protest Against Pastor Biodun And The Slapping Sentor by nrexzy: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
Welcome to naija were everything na hustle

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: This Might Be A Targeted Killing And Not Random Kidnapping Attempt / U.S. Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Involved In 'undermining Democracy / Anwuli Onwochie Is An 18-year-old UNILAG Undergraduate Who Sells Garri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.