Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,427 members, 7,846,784 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause (24749 Views)

Chukwueze Renews Villarreal Contract With €100m Release Clause / Stoke City Signs Oghenekaro Peter Etebo For €7.2M / Chelsea Refuse To Meet Sarri's £7million Release Clause From Napoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by Jokerman(m): 8:41am On Jul 04, 2019
FCBboy:
Shut the Bleep up man, you don't know anything about football.

who developed Alcantara, Pedro, busquet, messi? was it not the same Pep Guardiola?

So Wenger only developed Fabregas (so you can only mention one, shame on you) you're a complete fool.

he even said Pedro is not a world class player. Lol. what a dunce. FYI Pedro is the first and the only player to win the:

world cup
Premier league
Euros
champions league
Europa league

Stupid Barca fans, always emotional with no facts, this is why Messi can't win national trophy because of you... Who made Pedro a world class player?? Tell us one individual trophy Pedro has won or if he has even been in any league team of the season ... Iti

Oga Guardiola did not develop Messi, Messi was already a star before Pep became a manager... You can as well say Pep developed sterling too naw...

Wenger

Fabregas
Thienry Henry
Samir Nasri
Alexander Song etc
Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by Jokerman(m): 8:46am On Jul 04, 2019
andrew444:

Saying mourinho didn't developed young players does not make someone hate mourinho ,I don't know why you are so pained

Wenger and mourinho better than pep ? lol

I think I have schooled you enough ,now I know you know nothing

Pep guardiola has trophies more than them apart from Ferguson ,mourinho starting coaching before pep but pep has won more honours than him and you know this but your hate won't make you admit this

Be realistic ,pep has turn the Epl to a one horse league

I think I am done with you ,even a mad man will not say what you just said

I can't be arguing with a senseless person who is so pained of the truth

Bye

Can you compare his impact in the EPL with Ferguson??

Or is he the first to win back to back titles?

So if by trophies, that means Mourinho has always been better than Guardiola till recently, same thing that's happening between Ronaldo and Messi grin

I never said Wenger was better than Pep. I only opined that Pep 1sr season he failed because of clowns he had as players until the money started flowing in....

I did not degrade Pep... In fact winning the EPL back to back (as the 3rd coach to do this) is great...

EPL is not a farmers league, if it was, then it was fergie who turned it to, not Pep
Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by Jokerman(m): 8:51am On Jul 04, 2019
andrew444:

I was arguing with him thinking the guy has sense before his last quote to me

Dude was rating wenger and mourinho ahead of pep as if they have more trophies than him and they even started coaching before him

The guy is a very mumu man and senseless

Can you tell us what Pep has won that Mourinho hasn't??
Or what Pep has done in coaching that Mourinho hasn't??

Answer now
Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 04, 2019
Jokerman:

Stupid Barca fans, always emotional with no facts, this is why Messi can't win national trophy because of you... Who made Pedro a world class player?? Tell us one individual trophy Pedro has won or if he has even been in any league team of the season ... Iti

Oga Guardiola did not develop Messi, Messi was already a star before Pep became a manager... You can as well say Pep developed sterling too naw...

Wenger

Fabregas
Thienry Henry
Samir Nasri
Alexander Song etc
Wenger didn't develop henry, henry was made in Monaco, henry already featured in 1998 world cup, he joined Arsenal in 1999,

Nasri and Song world class? ( maybe there is a new definition for world class, LOl)

this will be my last message for you, coz you don't know anything for football.

Pedro's individual records :

Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by lazarusokafor90(m): 9:23am On Jul 04, 2019
jelel6:

Mean while, Man Utd have spend roughly the same amount as City yet still finish 6, 2, and 6, in the 3 years Pep's there. With at least 18 points separating them.

While Man Utd is spending £50 for a massively overpriced right back who nobody else seem interested in, Pep's sign an equally overpriced Midfielder but Bayern, Barca has shown interest. Most of all, he's seen as the heir to one of the greatest defensive midfielder of his generation. Sergio Busquet.

Assembling a fantastic team is not necessarily an easy feat. Even if you have seemingly limitless funds. Man Utd is proof.
Wooooow I couldn't have put it better.
Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by lazarusokafor90(m): 9:27am On Jul 04, 2019
jelel6:
I think Pep is planning to stay at City for far longer than he did at Bayern and Barca. He improves the league but he's going to turn it to a one team competition.

Liverpool are at the same level but Klopp has to spend. They need a more creative midfielder for bus parking teams. Forget pride and buy Coutinho back.

I'm backing Liverpool next season since my club wants to unearth the next Busquets, Messi, Ronaldo, and Pele from Cobham. angry
The way you all backed Liverpool last season. I'm sorry but you will keep backing them for at least 3 more seasons while you watch man city win the league
Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by lazarusokafor90(m): 9:32am On Jul 04, 2019
jelel6:

You summed it up brilliantly grin grin. I tire sef.

Normally, when a team wins the league, others are more likely to catch up because they have more room for improvement. But Pep and Man City keep pulling away from the rest. I'm sure they'll definitely sign a defender still. It's almost ridiculous. grin
Una go hear am for that england. Shebi na une dem dey call best league wey dem no dey do back to back. I wan see who go collect that league for him hand.
Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by lazarusokafor90(m): 9:46am On Jul 04, 2019
Jokerman:

Lol... Barca fans hate Mourinho, however, your opinion doesn't reduce his pedigree or remove him from the list of the greatest ever coaches... Someone who stopped Ferguson Constantine status, or chased Pep away from Spain.. I can understand... However, the same Mourinho has managed played to go on to become best in football

As we know too Mourinho > Wenger ; Mourinho > Pep... Only Ferguson is greater
And can you personally tell me in what ways mourinho seem to be greater than pep?
Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by jelel6: 9:47am On Jul 04, 2019
lazarusokafor90:

Una go hear am for that england. Shebi na une dem dey call best league wey dem no dey do back to back. I wan see who go collect that league for him hand.

I knew Pep would dominate when he came, just not like this. I'll keep winning the league from here on every year. They'll win it again this coming season. We don buy market.
Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by jelel6: 9:49am On Jul 04, 2019
lazarusokafor90:

The way you all backed Liverpool last season. I'm sorry but you will keep backing them for at least 3 more seasons while you watch man city win the league

I'm backing them doesn't mean they're the favorites. It just means I prefer them to win it. City still is favorites
Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by lazarusokafor90(m): 9:50am On Jul 04, 2019
jelel6:

I knew Pep would dominate when he came, just not like this. I'll keep winning the league from here on every year. They'll win it again this coming season. We don buy market.
Good for una. Na una say make him come that overrated league called premiership say him no go win anything.
Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by lazarusokafor90(m): 9:52am On Jul 04, 2019
jelel6:

I'm backing them doesn't mean they're the favorites. It just means I prefer them to win it. City still is favorites
Ok. Sorry for the misunderstanding. That city team is looking scarier to me.
Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by lazarusokafor90(m): 11:02am On Jul 04, 2019
jelel6:

Ok. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by Jokerman(m): 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
FCBboy:

Wenger didn't develop henry, henry was made in Monaco, henry already featured in 1998 world cup, he joined Arsenal in 1999,

Nasri and Song world class? ( maybe there is a new definition for world class, LOl)

this will be my last message for you, coz you don't know anything for football.

Pedro's individual records :

Lol.... You are not even ashamed to post Pedro stats here..... grin... Maybe we should call giroud world class then...
Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by jelel6: 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
lazarusokafor90:

Ok. Sorry for the misunderstanding. That city team is looking scarier to me.

To everyone too
Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by Jokerman(m): 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
lazarusokafor90:

Barca fans again....

Ferguson and Mourinho have won back to back na...

Ferguson did it 3 back to back twice
Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by Jokerman(m): 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
lazarusokafor90:

And can you personally tell me in what ways mourinho seem to be greater than pep?

Winning the UCL with a small team like Porto amongst giants like Manutd, Barcelona, Arsenal, Real Madrid, AC Milan etc
Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by lazarusokafor90(m): 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
Jokerman:

Winning the UCL with a small team like Porto amongst giants like Manutd, Barcelona, Arsenal, Real Madrid, AC Milan etc
Just type Fc porto on goggle or wikipedia and read up before you come here and start calling porto a small thing just because you know NOTHING about them.
Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
Jokerman:

Lol.... You are not even ashamed to post Pedro stats here..... grin... Maybe we should call giroud world class then...
Trophies Galore.

Goals galore despite playing through the wing.

you're the dumbest man alive.

please pretend to be reasonable for once.

Pedro is the only player to have won the:

premier league
world cup
Euros
Europa league
champions league.

deal with that.

Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by Jokerman(m): 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
FCBboy:
Trophies Galore.

Goals galore despite playing through the wing.

you're the dumbest man alive.

please pretend to be reasonable for once.

Pedro is the only player to have won the:

premier league
world cup
Euros
Europa league
champions league.

deal with that.

Tell us any individual award he has won even if was COPA dey Rey best player or better still Barcelona best player
Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by Jokerman(m): 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
lazarusokafor90:

Just type Fc porto on goggle or wikipedia and read up before you come here and start calling porto a small thing just because you know NOTHING about them.

Oga FC Porto, Manchester United, Real Madrid, AC Milan, Arsenal, Barcelona, Intermilan, Juventus... Now rank those teams that year before the UCL
Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
Jokerman:

Tell us any individual award he has won even if was COPA dey Rey best player or better still Barcelona best player
Laliga break through of the year(best young player) 2008/2009.

what else?
Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by Jokerman(m): 8:41pm On Jul 04, 2019
FCBboy:
Laliga break through of the year(best young player) 2008/2009.

what else?

Huh

Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by lazarusokafor90(m): 9:38am On Jul 05, 2019
Jokerman:

Oga FC Porto, Manchester United, Real Madrid, AC Milan, Arsenal, Barcelona, Intermilan, Juventus... Now rank those teams that year before the UCL
I almost want to insult you. One, you even putting arsenal (who are nothing compared) ahead of porto. Two, fc porto have won the champions league, the uefa cup (now europa league), the cup winners cup (now the club world cup) years before mourinho even came along. So I don't understand the basis for you calling them a small club just because you know nothing about them. Argue wisely next time and not out of sentiment. If you had just said you do not like pep, I would have understand. Not everybody have to.
Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by Jokerman(m): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2019
lazarusokafor90:

I almost want to insult you. One, you even putting arsenal (who are nothing compared) ahead of porto. Two, fc porto have won the champions league, the uefa cup (now europa league), the cup winners cup (now the club world cup) years before mourinho even came along. So I don't understand the basis for you calling them a small club just because you know nothing about them. Argue wisely next time and not out of sentiment. If you had just said you do not like pep, I would have understand. Not everybody have to.

Oga stop beating about the bush... The year Porto won the UCL, were they the best team in the world??

And does my opinion on Pep make him not to be amongst the GOATs of coaches, or does your opinion on Mourinho stop him from being one of the GOATs too??
Re: Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause by lazarusokafor90(m): 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
Jokerman:

Oga stop beating about the bush... The year Porto won the UCL, were they the best team in the world??

And does my opinion on Pep make him not to be amongst the GOATs of coaches, or does your opinion on Mourinho stop him from being one of the GOATs too??
I'm done arguing. One love. I'm out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NFF Crisis: Buhari Has Saved Nigeria From Embarrassment, Says Pinnick / Mohamed Salah Wins FIFA Puskas Goal Of The Year Award / VP Osinbajo Unveils Team Nigeria's 2021 Olympic Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.