Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria (54637 Views)

Seedorf, Okocha, Davido, MI, Others Feature In UCL Novelty Match / Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam / Hugo Broos, Cameroon Coach Resigns After Humiliating Loss To Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by lereinter(m): 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
I see Nigeria coming home grin

Did you watch any of Cameroon's game. If Nigeria doesn't beat them, then it's an upset.
Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by dafeoroyo: 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
The game will end goalless after extra time,penalty shoot out,our best striker will loose, Cameroon will carry the day.super chicken will go home and lick the boot
Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by foster212: 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
The way dem go take beat Naija ehn. I sorry for dem sef.
Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by ensamy(m): 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
mikron:
go bck to sleep. you will soon wake up. besides its iwobi. not iwobo
I spoke about how Madagascar to beat Nigeria by 2:0 and top the group. Just like I am seeing the up coming match. I have already watched the full match a day ago. Just see what will happen. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by Chukalemon(m): 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
Erediauwa:
Now, we're all seeing that the so called foreign coaches are big time fraudsters, From Lars Lagerback, to Berti Vogt, to Gernot Rohr and the swedish miscreant called Thomas Dennerbry.

Samson Siasia, Augustine Eguavoen, Florence Omagbemi, Mercy Akide and some other indigenous coaches can do a better job if the so called NFF can give them the same treatment given to their foreign counterparts.

I for one love indigenous coaches, more reason why I support the black stars of Ghana at this year AFCON.
. Take note that all this indigenous coaches you are mentioning have once handled our national team still there is nothing positive created

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by Chukalemon(m): 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
There are difference between quality and quantity.so when I say quality.meaning that we have to look for quality coaches and not mediocre or quantity
Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by selemo: 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
SenatePresdo:
It Takes mental courage to watch AFCON, a competition filled with mediocrity.
archaic gameplay from all sides.
what is the Nigerian team even playing that should make seedorf see them as a tough test.

I'm sure U.s.a women would comfortably beat any African team, yet be playing good football.
AFCON is overrated by Africans.

No wonder we have never had any African team reach the semi-finals of the world cup.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by 360command: 11:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
Erediauwa:
Now, we're all seeing that the so called foreign coaches are big time fraudsters, From Lars Lagerback, to Berti Vogt, to Gernot Rohr and the swedish miscreant called Thomas Dennerbry.

Samson Siasia, Augustine Eguavoen, Florence Omagbemi, Mercy Akide and some other indigenous coaches can do a better job if the so called NFF can give them the same treatment given to their foreign counterparts.

I for one love indigenous coaches, more reason why I support the black stars of Ghana at this year AFCON.
Nigeria have supported local coaches very well.even those who failed us , were not sacked until they kept on failing. I believe in local coaches but please do not say nff don't give them d same treatment as they do with foreign coaches..I must say that nff has tried in a substantive way supporting local coaches especially at the Male level.
Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by IronGalaxy: 12:23am On Jul 04, 2019
Angelfrost:

Bros, face facts... African football is declining rather than improving. The performance of the female teams is a good case in point.

I expected so much more than the mediocrity I am seeing in this ongoing competition... At this rate, will African teams ever become a force in World cup competition?.. It's very worrisome.
I think it's not as bad, but it's just too physical in my opinion
Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by Admitwithschola: 2:26am On Jul 04, 2019
Aiyk2333:

Oga ur writing rubbish and u should be ashamed of yourself for writing this poo. I watched so many matches at the on going copa America and I'll tell u this games were boring as Bleep. same could be said of nations league even champions league final. don't let inferiority complex kill u. us women national team can't win our un17. You obviously have never kicked a ball.

Leave the guy make he dey compare super eagles to female football teams, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Bring those US girls come ajegunle, dem no go win those boys.

Anyway sha, I think he was exaggerating for effect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by Admitwithschola: 2:28am On Jul 04, 2019
cliper230:
That USA female team were beaten my Dallas fc under 15 team .

Make una no reply that gut again.

He just made that statement, he didn't mean it..How can the US female football team beat eagles? Lol. Nothing we no go hear for nairaland
Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by 2lola: 2:33am On Jul 04, 2019
SenatePresdo:
what is the Nigerian team even playing that should make seedorf see them as a tough test.

I'm sure U.s.a women would comfortably beat any African team, yet be playing good football.

No wonder we have never had any African team reach the semi-finals of the world cup.

Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by Walelavender(m): 7:07am On Jul 04, 2019
Not looking forward to a spark.The match will be drab. Both teams have been lacklustre . I won't be shocked if it goes to any of the teams
Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by odehaj: 7:34am On Jul 04, 2019
Meanwhile, that Nigerian tall attacker needs to be skillful. Height is already an advantage
Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 7:58am On Jul 04, 2019
IronGalaxy:
I think it's not as bad, but it's just too physical in my opinion

Too physical? Not that bad? Sir, have you seen the Asians play recently? Have you watched any of the Copa American games?... The level of mediocrity in African football is startlingly pathetic.
Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by onilanre(m): 8:12am On Jul 04, 2019
SenatePresdo:

See how the stadium is always empty. Overrated tournament.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by ubcandid(m): 8:26am On Jul 04, 2019
onilanre:

See how the stadium is always empty. Overrated tournament.

The stadia out Cairo are empty due to the security crisis in the country. Egypt even opted not to use their 90,000 capacity stadium. Remember they were not prepared for this as Cameroon goofed. They have hosted the tournament twice in the past 15 years and it was spectacular.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by Enuoyan: 8:30am On Jul 04, 2019
My problem is: all those countries (especially Cameroon, Ghana, Senegal & Ivory Coast) even if they are not playing well before, once they it is time to play Nigeria, that is when they will now use all their energies just to frustrate us
Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by Horus(m): 9:34am On Jul 04, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ2xQaFlhFY

Cameroon's coach Clarence Seedorf and Ghana's Kwesi Appiah speak on the AFCON 2019 game
Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by Venerable612(m): 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2019
SenatePresdo:

Absolute Truth!

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by Samunique(m): 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
ElNero:
Nigeria wey don come back since on Monday. Yeye boys wey for play Dr Congo come jam This unripe Plantain eaters cos of poor play.

Their loss no go pain me reach Messi's loss cry cry
u don't know anything , Dr Congo will be a tougher opposition than Cameron!

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria by Samunique(m): 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
Angelfrost:
With Rohr as coach, there really isn't much for Cameroon to fear.... If Madagascar could smash in 2 unreplied goals, then Cameroon with that Villarreal terrorist should be able to send them back to Daura, sorry Nigeria... grin

What the hell do you mean by Super Eagles hasn't lost to Cameroon since 1989? undecided
That's the fact bro, the year 2,000 afcon defeat through shoot out is officially draw according to fifa's rule.

A loss through penalty shootout is officially draw. So the last time they beat us in an open play was 1989.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ballon D'or 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Award For 4th Time / David Luiz Pictured With His Lookalike Friend After Last Their Last Match. Pics / Suarez Officially Leaves Barcelona For Laliga Rivals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.