Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,335 members, 7,829,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness (58161 Views)

My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio / Police Detain Senator Abbo Over Alleged Assault / Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness by delishpot: 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
emeijeh:
Where is the video?

He has to compensate the woman

Here it is. Main drama starts at 4:29

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Mx4Ugy_32s
Re: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
Compose your own definition of a man and stick to it. While I stick to mine.
Deepfeel:

Very good, the amount he, has in his pocket didn't make him a good man, there are empty pocket men that are good do we agree on this?
Re: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
johnjay4u2u:
Lol

All na wash

Is that the robust response?

He should join Kanyewood abi na Jayzwood them dey call am up north.
Good radiance to nonsense.

Na which one be Kanyewood nah!
Re: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness by robinsoncrosoe: 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
Why are people shouting he molested a woman and must suffer. So if it was a man that was molested,nothing would have happened to him

Some stupid idiots in nairaland here always want to paint themselves as women sympathizers to gain female love here

Fvck all u pussy nigas

1 Like

Re: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness by AmazingELixir: 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
grin grin grin

The power of investigative journalism and social media.

Premium times has become the slayer of bigwigs how Ganduje survived his own travails still confound me uptill today..

1 Like

Re: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness by planetx: 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
He is crying because of all the goodies he is going to miss in the Senate if recalled.
Re: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness by ajepako(f): 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
onlinetomola:

that one strong pass Dangote own grin to make d force of d trailer wey go jam him heavy well well

Abeg, pity him family biko grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness by midolian(m): 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
Firefire:
Yeye fowl. You are going to JAIL!
grin grin grin

My guy, how far na?
Re: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness by Deepfeel(m): 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Compose your own definition of a man and stick to it. While I stick to mine.
Thank you kiss in that case don't complain and talk about women enslavement when men give their own definition of a woman
Re: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness by Rhea(f): 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
Etumgbe:
The senator representing Adamawa North Senatorial District, Senator Ishaku Abbo, has apologised to Nigerians, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and women in general, following a viral video in which he was seen physically assaulting a lady.

He made the apology at a press conference at the PDP headquarters in Abuja.

The Senator who was closed to tears at the briefing asked for forgiveness, saying it is not in his character to assault women.

Details later…

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/07/03/breaking-senator-abbo-apologises-to-nigerians/?fbclid=IwAR0TnndHigAGMpD4qYrk7yOneOEE7N7_WloNdoMjXUG5erGlAmv0AONE8ow

He should resign from the senate.
The woman should press charges.
This is a criminal matter.

1 Like

Re: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness by Jabioro: 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
Let him go and apologize to the law of the land the court..it state vs Abibbo..not the innocent womt
Re: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness by officialJP(m): 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
The wife should be slap for saying his husband can not do it bunch of useless people crazy family i dey vex no hold me grin
Re: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
Let's give him a second chance shall we.. at least he apologized

1 Like

Re: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
Yeah..... Nigerian mens definition. It's quite different from modern day definition. But since it suits your taste and ego, fine.
Deepfeel:
Thank you kiss in that case don't complain and talk about women enslavement when men give their own definition of a woman
Re: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness by lomprico(m): 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
Not enough
Re: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness by babeosisi: 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
What was he doing in an adult intimacy gadget shop
He should apologize to the church
Re: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness by aluma(m): 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
My only question what is the punishment of a thief dat is caught and shown to public even after so many forgiveness he asked for they will still persecute him why its because its againts the law so also its assult so he should face the law if there is a penalty for it enough is enough

1 Like

Re: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness by hatedisplace: 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
Dpharisee:
Nigeria's media space for the past week, summed up in a song (remix).

� Nigeria Jaga Jaga, everything Ruga Ruga,
poor man dey suffer suffer....Coza! Coza!!
Sex toys inna d air! � grin
Laugh wan kill me�
Re: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness by Btruth: 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
damn too late. I'm still waiting for that your robust explanation. All this your sakamanje press conference is playing to the gallery for me.
Re: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness by cococandy(f): 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
Too little too late

5 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness by Deepfeel(m): 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Yeah..... Nigerian mens definition. It's quite different from modern day definition. But since it suits your taste and ego, fine.
Hahaha my evening is filled with laughter cause of you! crushing on you from the start wasn't a bad idea afterall grin it's ok my definition of a woman is that of a western man
Re: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness by bellotaofeek: 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
Let’ him tender that apology at the court of law. Compensation must be involved cool
Re: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness by Boyooosa(m): 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
Very good.
Now that he has confessed, show him the way to the prison or jail.

1 Like

Re: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
Western? Keep deceiving yourself!
Deepfeel:

Hahaha my evening is filled with laughter cause of you! crushing on you from the start wasn't a bad idea afterall grin it's ok my definition of a woman is that of a western man
Re: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness by Boyooosa(m): 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
The reason the so called leaders don't want technology to reach the commoners...
Re: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
Apology accepted. Go and sin no more.
Re: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness by blackmantis: 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
babeosisi:

There are children toys and there are adult toys

He went to buy adult toys for his sisters
Re: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness by Adeolajude(m): 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
U did not apologize before video went viral..u will rot in jail Mr man
Re: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness by sleek82(m): 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
His apology is accepted, but please go back home
Re: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness by BENEAMATA: 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
Dpharisee:
Nigeria's media space for the past week, summed up in a song (remix).

� Nigeria Jaga Jaga, everything Ruga Ruga,
poor man dey suffer suffer....Coza! Coza!!
Sex toys inna d air! � grin
verse 2 ; " if u see ishaku cry.cry - he kneel down they beg for abuja , pastor fatoyinbo sef dey for there , - no roger ( RUGA ) settlement , nigerians say they must gooo ! ! !
Re: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness by PDPGuy: 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
babeosisi:
We don’t know if he is a Christian
Re: Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness by salbis(m): 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
NyenwePHC:
angry

Your apology motherfvcker is unacceptable, you must face the consequences of your disgusting actions. Who know many other unearthed scandals he might have indulged in.

You don't just molest any helpless woman no matter how highly placed you are. Those beautiful creatures are meant to be appreciated and protected from animals like you. I know you are here on NL, I put it up to you that u were damn lucky I wasn't there then, I would'vd skin your gayish butt and damn the consequence
But a man can be molested abi? Methinks molesting of both man and woman, even by extension animals should be discouraged.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters / Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election / Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.