Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio (25432 Views)

Ex-Gov Yari Lands In London Hospital After Losing Senate Presidency To Akpabio / I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio / Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by nairalandkachy1: 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2023
Elisha Abbo, the ousted senator from Adamawa-North under the All Progressives Congress, has apologized to Senate President Godswill Akpabio for accusing him of plotting to have him removed by the Court of Appeal.

He revealed this on Arise TV's "News Night" show on Tuesday, October 17.

Speaking during his interview, Abbo said: "Thank you so much for the opportunity to clear this, I have to say this, with all sense of humility and responsibility that the press release we rendered yesterday was premature and based on the available information in our dispotion yesterday. But as of today, we have discovered a lot of things yesterday and yesterday I also had a discussion with the senate president, my brother, my colleague distinguished senator Akpabio and I am convinced that he is not involved.

"This is because we met yesterday, and let me go by his word, he says senator Abbo I swear on my mother's grave that I am not involved in this, I don't even know that you're in the court, for a number three citizen to come up to say he has sworn on his mother's grave, a woman that he loves so much and a woman who brought him up after he lost his father at the age of six, I don't see a reason why he would lie. Today the addition intelligent tripled in and we have abundant information so this morning after our discussion with the senate president yesterday and apologised to him yesterday it is only honourable virtous, that when something is wrong you have to clear his name and say yes we acted on this in error because of the available information in our disposal yesterday, my president my distinguished brother and friend I am sorry you are not involved I believed every word you said because I know how much we value our mother.

"One time you told me that your mother died two months before you became the commissioner in Akwa Ibom state that your prayer is for your mother to come out of the grave today and see you as the President of the Senate of Nigeria something that money cannot do you value your mother so much."

Abbo, however, apologised to the Senate president, emphasising that Akpabio was not involved in his ousting from office.

https://thenationonlineng.net/im-sorry-sacked-senator-abbo-apologises-to-akpabio/

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7879298/senate-akpabio-behind-removal-orji

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by NzogbuNzogbu: 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2023
I stand with israel

Abbo should go straff himself

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by LegendHero(m): 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2023
Failure always blame someone.

The court don dey sack people everytime but e reach youth Abbo time, he blame am on Senate president.

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by Christoskurion: 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2023
At least,at this point, you must have begun to realize that senatorial position was never your birthright but a privilege and an opportunity given to you by the masses to diligently serve them. If not for Nigeria and her intensely corrupt political system,the big lesson that 'power belong to the people ' would have been long learnt by greater percentage of her politicians.

2 Likes

Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by dgmoni123(m): 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2023
This man should rest na

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by Akaegwu(m): 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2023
Onye ara

4 Likes

Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by Ikaeniyan0: 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2023
I know he was in lots of pains when he accused the senate president

16 Likes

Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by justdream(m): 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2023
Mumu Boy.....Politicians fit swear with anything, so long as e no touch their health.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by brain54(m): 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2023
Slapping senator…

Always quick to “outburst “!

25 Likes

Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by dust144(m): 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2023
Pills after death.

6 Likes

Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by sleek214(m): 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2023
Just the way you're premature too. We don't expect any mature reasoning from a premature mind.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by iCauseTrouble: 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2023

1 Like

Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by stuffs2002: 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2023
He ate his own words

9 Likes

Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by Cantonese: 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2023
Hmm.

APC members advised him to shut his mouth and wait for the next opportunity. If he makes any noise, his 2027 opportunity will be vanish.

We already understood Abbo’s message anyway. They know much more than ordinary citizens. We will discover the truth after Orji Uzor Kalu’s appeal court matter is sorted out.

Again one can safely conclude that, with no evidence to back up his claim, Abbo was afraid of a lawsuit. Having not recovered all what he lost financially during the election, there should be no need to risk the balance in his account.

9 Likes

Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by Squirrel1(m): 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
I stand with israel

Abbo should go straff himself
pig

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by nkemoma(m): 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2023
Slave
Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by EyeCumInPiss: 2:28pm On Oct 18, 2023

1 Like

Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by Patrioticman007(m): 2:28pm On Oct 18, 2023
They used and dumped him as usual CANkerous of worms should come out and fight for their munu sheeple.

2 Likes

Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by Antoeni(m): 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2023
FUFU Senators , Akpabio is a joker a Very Unserious Man abi Boy, He Takes everything for a Joke
Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by FreeStuffsNG: 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2023
LegendHero:
Failure always blame someone.

The court don dey sack people everytime but e reach youth Abbo time, he blame am on Senate president.

I was shocked too. Check my signature for free stuffs!

62 Likes

Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by wittywriter: 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2023
VAGABONDS IN POWER !
Antoeni:
FUFU Senators , Akpabio is a joker a Very Unserious Man abi Boy, He Takes everything for a Joke

Wittyness

1 Like

Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by money121(m): 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2023
Ok
Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by Mindlog: 2:32pm On Oct 18, 2023
Eyah. cheesy cheesy
Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by oluwaseyi0: 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2023
Lol

He has lost in the court, man is now humble

1 Like

Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by janvier27(m): 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2023
The uncommon senate president should mail him prayers and the doctor in akpabio should prescribe water and sugar to revive him

2 Likes

Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by Interoma(m): 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2023
Abbo you problems started since the day you slap that lady.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Election Sequence: Names Of Pro-Buhari Senators Unveiled / Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised / Cross River 2023: PFN To Mobilise One Million Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.